Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

u me tv segmentSBS /sbbupdated link added pic added (Page 9)

Saabi45 Senior Member
Saabi45
Saabi45

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by sun29

i fail to understand her haste to jump to a leap leaving everything half baked...for that matter the need for the leap..the show has improved so much in terms of numbers and is popular...so instead of cashing in on it she is now going for knee jerk reaction..that if we spin the story from scratch we get more number in anticipation of the union..and what you do for that..keep on bringing back the dead roopali again and again 

this segment they are shooting something coz only them and ranbir,aarav and shilpa are there...and this must be after the ronnie fiasco...and if things went sour for them aft er ronnie and his nonsense...why is nachiket in blue and why is ragini looking all pretty instead of her strict self...

Good questions Sun .. was also thinking the same.

Please answer NB. Confused

Well, now I honestly have started believing in that old adage 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me'. I don't want to shame myself anymore asking why.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saabi45

i fail to understand her haste to jump to a leap leaving everything half baked...for that matter the need for the leap..the show has improved so much in terms of numbers and is popular...so instead of cashing in on it she is now going for knee jerk reaction..that if we spin the story from scratch we get more number in anticipation of the union..and what you do for that..keep on bringing back the dead roopali again and again 

this segment they are shooting something coz only them and ranbir,aarav and shilpa are there...and this must be after the ronnie fiasco...and if things went sour for them aft er ronnie and his nonsense...why is nachiket in blue and why is ragini looking all pretty instead of her strict self...

Well, now I honestly have started believing in that old adage 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me'. I don't want to shame myself anymore asking why.

actually i should adapt the same stance as well...not embarrass myself asking her anymore..Confused
sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged

instead i simply loved that Parsi couple ..they were adorable...the tiffs ,fights are the spice of a relationship and not an excuse to break up and walk away...ragini breaks up and neil walks away...no wonder every one is out to take advantage of them including  their kids 
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged

I think she has reached her limit of 'creativity' LOL
sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:22am | IP Logged

@sukhs..she has long back when she introduced the ridiculous fake marriage and drunken proposal..we should thank our lucky stars that he did not sleep with champa all drunk and she blackmails him with a kid and then heroine sacrifices for the kid lol..that is the extend of her creativity ...LOL
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged

@sukhs..she has long back when she introduced the ridiculous fake marriage and drunken proposal..we should thank our lucky stars that he did not sleep with champa all drunk and she blackmails him with a kid and then heroine sacrifices for the kid lol..that is the extend of her creativity ...LOL

LOL

That episode really was a heart attack.. 
I was like nooo don't sleep with her LOL

Go to top