India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Colors tweets this spoiler (Page 2)

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
They have no idea how much fall they'll see in the Trp's then , they are saved just by online viewership which is included in new method of calculating TRP's ! 

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi_ve

Hey i know i am asking a little too much but plz anyone give a update of what is exactly in this video...
Are they just trying to built suspense or buzz or is there any actual scene being shown..
plz tell?

It's basically repeat of the promo ! Nothing else !
JonMoxley Goldie
JonMoxley
JonMoxley

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged
This channel knows who brings in trps they know that still these f***kers r promoting cross pairing i just cant believe...what they r trying 2 show and this kekta chudail hai kamini...ishveer ko nazar laga diya isne...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi_ve

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

Hey i know i am asking a little too much but plz anyone give a update of what is exactly in this video...
Are they just trying to built suspense or buzz or is there any actual scene being shown..
plz tell?

If this is just the repeat of promo with nothing new than maybe they are just trying to ruffle our feathers and trying to create buzz..

Edited by Mahi_ve - 13 May 2015 at 4:12am
Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

Don't know what they are trying to show by posting such videos ! Do you really think it's confirmed ?

i didn't watch that i told in 1st. But i think its confirmed now.
Btw, there isn't any confirmation either in the topic ! They are just trying to create buzz nothing else !
Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KPLuvRadzz

This channel knows who brings in trps they know that still these f***kers r promoting cross pairing i just cant believe...what they r trying 2 show and this kekta chudail hai kamini...ishveer ko nazar laga diya isne...

KP pray that the ratings that come today show some drop and do so from now onwards...only they can save us from this dragfest and crap drama...
i know they are shooting in advance but maybe wedding sequence has still not been shot yet...and honestly i still don't think that there can be wedding as decided with no drama...doesn't happen in EK serial...kahin to kuch garbar zarror hogi wedding mein..

JonMoxley

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:18am | IP Logged

plz tell?

What happened to your source??
Do you think they have changed the track??

If this is just the repeat of promo with nothing new than maybe they are just trying to ruffle our feathers and trying to create buzz..
Don't know seriously what CVS are up to ! 
JonMoxley Goldie
JonMoxley
JonMoxley

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:22am | IP Logged
If trps does not drop down 2day then uptil now we were in galatfehmi that ishveer brings trps as they r separated but the trps are higher and the best uptil now but when they will be reunited then trps will go down automatically why????
Becoz that chudail kekta is handling this system in her mind that cross pairing is still on so to prove that she is ri8 she will bring more trps so everybody will think that this track is working lets go for cross marriage and bamm we have two new partners wid ishveer...

Mahi_ve

Go to top