**Kurukulvadhu Draupadi - Pooja Sharma AT**#16 - Page 44

Posted: 6 years ago
I didnt find the scream weird. In fact that was my most favourite scene...😳
But I did find a feminist touch to the serial...and similarities to Draupadi. Baal pakadke kheech ke layo...Patni ka maan rakhna kya pati ka kartavya nahi...etc, etc. 

Sid T has an old habit of bringing in 'Stree Ka Maan' in every show of his...πŸ˜† Though I am loving it, I hope they dont overdo it...
@krish
I am Priyamvada
Yup thts there.. tht asur was swearing like what ll a nari do.. a nari cannot speak loudly n blah blah.. thtt kesh padke keech ke le jaayega did gave me flashes pf MB ... 
Afterall its SidT we should be expecting "extraordinary" things
There's one more symbolism of the Bela patra. She let go of it and only then could become Mahakali cause Bela Patra is symbolic of calmness. And kasturi + Bela Patra itself shows the coexistence of anger with peace. Anger can reside in calmness as the kasturi was hidden in the leaf. It's only until we open up our inner consciousness & unleash the strength of our soul.
The deer shown was the Kasturi Mriga - a deer who's belly bears the Kasturi. I guess it has medicinal properties like haldi (turmeric).
I agree! Gave me nostalgic feelings. Even that tune when Parvati dejectedly gets down the stairs. The similar MB tunes. I seriously don't have any problem, subtle hints enhance the scenes <3
I'll always see a reflection of my dear Draupadi in Parvati. Gawwdd.☺️
Too much of symbolism to talk of! OMG I need a forum!πŸ˜†
Hi Priyamvada...
Your name stirs interesting memories...😳
Originally posted by amritat

Hi Priyamvada...
Your name stirs interesting memories...😳

Hahahaha! That priyamvada chronicles thread πŸ€£
Originally posted by .-Amethyst-.

There's one more symbolism of the Bela patra. She let go of it and only then could become Mahakali cause Bela Patra is symbolic of calmness. And kasturi + Bela Patra itself shows the coexistence of anger with peace. Anger can reside in calmness as the kasturi was hidden in the leaf. It's only until we open up our inner consciousness & unleash the strength of our soul.
The deer shown was the Kasturi Mriga - a deer who's belly bears the Kasturi. I guess it has medicinal properties like haldi (turmeric).
Wow...isnt that a bit too complicated? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by amritat

Wow...isnt that a bit too complicated? πŸ˜†

Yeah it is but that's all the craziness & depth about! <3
And I trust SKT for these awfully frequently ;)