Shastri Sisters

India-Forums

   
Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

ANURAJ OS- RAAT AKELI HAI....... (Page 3)

Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Joined: 12 November 2014
Posts: 16079

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namrmal

This was far beyond my expectations. Wow wow wow too good. Too romantic kash serial Vale bhi tum se advice le lete anuraj ki first night shoot karne main. ClapClapClap

thank u so much namrataBig smileHug

mansinarang95 IF-Dazzler
mansinarang95
mansinarang95

Joined: 01 July 2014
Posts: 4478

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged
woww beautifully written..lovely os poorva.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
aww rajat naughty Embarrassed
shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Joined: 23 June 2013
Posts: 10414

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Wow wow wow!!!! Embarrassed poitu I am still blushing Heart loved it yaara it was amazing!!!! How do u manage to write something so intense filled with the purity of love!!! Smile main Teri fan ho gayi!!! Already fan thi but ab aur badi fan ban gayi Wink I hav no words to describe how romantic this update was Embarrassed the whole scene was flashing on my mind while I was reading aur khatam hone ke baar I thought cvs agar 10% bhi dikhaye hote toh bahut achcha hota!! Par cvs nahi dikha pt to kya humare liye to tum hi kaafi ho!! Love u yaara!! Hug loved this update so much Heart
PS sorry for late comment meri tabiyat thik nahi che Ouch
VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Joined: 12 March 2015
Posts: 9826

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Pooru, my jaan .what do I do with u ? Mein tho paagal ho gayi pooru ye padke.  pooru you write the most romantic scenes yaar. I am blushing pooru ,I cant take it any more. Awesome, awe some awesome  first night pooru. You have given us what we want .pooru just picturising VJ and Ishita while reading your os has made me paagal yaar.pooru aaj ke liye bas kar . Isse zyada sambhal nahi paungi aaj
lisadfg Senior Member
lisadfg
lisadfg

Joined: 28 January 2015
Posts: 430

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Awww poorva its so good...love it dear keep it up and thnx for pm
Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Joined: 12 November 2014
Posts: 16079

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansinarang95

woww beautifully written..lovely os poorva.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
aww rajat naughty Embarrassed

thank u mansiEmbarrassedHug
Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Joined: 12 November 2014
Posts: 16079

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

Wow wow wow!!!! Embarrassed poitu I am still blushing Heart loved it yaara it was amazing!!!! How do u manage to write something so intense filled with the purity of love!!! Smile main Teri fan ho gayi!!! Already fan thi but ab aur badi fan ban gayi Wink I hav no words to describe how romantic this update was Embarrassed the whole scene was flashing on my mind while I was reading aur khatam hone ke baar I thought cvs agar 10% bhi dikhaye hote toh bahut achcha hota!! Par cvs nahi dikha pt to kya humare liye to tum hi kaafi ho!! Love u yaara!! Hug loved this update so much Heart
PS sorry for late comment meri tabiyat thik nahi che Ouch

thank u mishtuEmbarrassedHug
Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Joined: 12 November 2014
Posts: 16079

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Pooru, my jaan .what do I do with u ? Mein tho paagal ho gayi pooru ye padke.  pooru you write the most romantic scenes yaar. I am blushing pooru ,I cant take it any more. Awesome, awe some awesome  first night pooru. You have given us what we want .pooru just picturising VJ and Ishita while reading your os has made me paagal yaar.pooru aaj ke liye bas kar . Isse zyada sambhal nahi paungi aaj

thanks radhu but aap abhi poori tarah mera nature nahi jaanteWinkHug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||||#Thread-24

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1141   Views: 17261

..Happy.. 1141 17261 10 June 2015 at 5:01am by -Athu-
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Open||#Thread-23

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1150   Views: 17157

..Happy.. 1150 17157 12 May 2015 at 2:27am by yasmine143
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Open||#Thread-22

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1122   Views: 17294

..Happy.. 1122 17294 07 May 2015 at 11:37am by Cinnamon_Kisses
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Felt More Than Expressed||#Thread-21

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1089   Views: 14556

..Happy.. 1089 14556 03 May 2015 at 9:43am by Cinnamon_Kisses
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Felt More Than Expressed||#Thread-20

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1071   Views: 16575

..Happy.. 1071 16575 29 April 2015 at 11:30am by iqrak

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Shastri Sisters Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index