Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Aahh What an awesome episode---added pics on req (Page 2)

Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Ya u r right it was an awesome episode..
All were fit in the roles.
I liked cabir and navya hugging nandiniSmile
Then what alya said to her was also nice.

N rightly aryamann is for alya great!! I loved how aryamann called the princi broLOL

Then ur predictions well think so they are right maybe manik can do that to get her smile back..

Loved reading ur views n predictionsWink

One thing i forgot to ask what do u think of the precap??

Edited by Starsfireflies - 13 May 2015 at 2:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FieryHeart

Guys we ll see upset Nandini for some days/epis...bcz any normal girl will behave like that only bcz whatever she believed till date has been proven wrong n she said Manik that we cant b together bcz same things she used to tell him n she changed him...but when she has been proven wrong then how can she b correct for Manik think that way,She is guilty that whatever she used to tell the world around her all became wrong so thats y she is guilty.So give some time to CV's they r on track...

I liked the above lines and I agree she is shaken but breaking up with Manik or thinking about it is not the solution Ouch She needs time to heal, time to sort out her thoughts but what about her challenge to Nyonika? If this one incident can shake her faith so badly then what about the future where Nyonika will throw hundreds of hurdles more horrifying than this? Will she get weak everytime and break up with Manik? What about Manik? There will be times when he will need her too esp if Harshad Nyonika secret, whatever it is comes out. She needs to be strong for him too. I dont mind if she avoids Manik for some days but what irked me was We-Cannot-Be-Together-Manik chant of hers Stern Smile The Nandini I had seen from the beginning of this show has endured worse but she never broke. It is human after all to have an emotional breakdown but a sensible person like Nandini will surely not make hasty decisions in a vulnerable moment Ouch
i read ur post just now n replied there
she ow feels that all her beliefs were wrong  whatever she told to Manik myt also can come wrong some day...so when u urself feels wrong then how can u be with a person who believed u blindly...its all abt the person cant be perfect n its a time for Nandini to realize that world is not as beautiful as she thinks like Manik said this world is full of cruel ppl...but Manik started feeling that whatever Nandini says n believes is actually correct n always comes true...but now Nandini has to believe that whatever Manik says it has always a point she cant take him for granted everytime...she challenged Nyonika when she came to know abt her manipulation n now she believed Pandit which she herself had a belief that teacher cant b wrong...n made Manik also believe at some point of time...so that thing is killing her that if Manik is with her then she can make mistakes n also involve him in her mistakes bcz he believes in her n feels that when she is with him its perfect which she feels its not anymore

n now cmg to the epi its been only half day they spent...like mukti said he shud give her space so that she can think...n soo she ll understand that she doing wrong with Manik...she ll not breakup with him that is for sure but will b upset for some time ...which will b a test for Manik to bring her smile back

BeyondHorizon

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameerafatima

Yup ...you are rite...
Thanks for sharing your wonderful thoughts...

Thanq
Tadibaaaz Goldie
Tadibaaaz
Tadibaaaz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Wow u made a post No one forgot you . I am wating for your reviews and predictions because they always come true and are positive .you are right we need to give some time to cvs they will get manan together because nandu cant stay away from manik 

kresham

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliyaangel

awsme review.. ur way of potraying things is vry positive... n i love that...
n ofcourse ur awsme predictions r cumng true..
n hope this one also comes true.. :D
btw can u plllzzz post nitis pic with that board.. i hvnt seen it.. :)
Thanq very much...n do see the pics i added in main post

aliyaangel

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starsfireflies

Ya u r right it was an awesome episode..
All were fit in the roles.
I liked cabir and navya hugging nandiniSmile
Then what alya said to her was also nice.

N rightly aryamann is for alya great!! I loved how aryamann called the princi broLOL

Then ur predictions well think so they are right maybe manik can do that to get her smile back..

Loved reading ur views n predictionsWink

One thing i forgot to ask what do u think of the precap??

thanq yes i forgot to mention that hug actually...i loved that gesture of Cavya specially Cabir...

I loved Aryaman n princi talk...specially when he said bro n when princi said whenever they say dont worry i worry a lotLOLLOL.

coming to precap i dont jump to conclusions based on precaps...so i think she will say that but she ll not breakup  soon she ll understand that she was wrong abt that one line...n will come back to Manik soon...see my explanation above i gave to one of them

Stupefy

sandy_111 Senior Member
sandy_111
sandy_111

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kresham

Originally posted by sandy_111

omg...epi review frm u aftr so long...i missed it so much...as i always say ur predicsns are bang on n ds tym also i hope n wish it cums true...i luv dt song frm saathiyaa n wd luv it on manan...n cummng bck to d epi ur review is jst to d point...wat u said abt nandini's condsn /POV /state watevr u cl it is so r8...sum ppl in forum thnks she is overreactng god knows why bt yes dre hav bn wnderful posts sopprtng nandini also...

n plz dnt stop givng reviews,updates,predicsn i luv readng ur posts...
Yes definitely i ll post whenever i get time or if i like any episode i ll do that...thanq for loving my postsHug
ur posts r vry gd dats why i luv dm...u giv unbiased review which i lyk d most... Smile

kresham

aliyaangel Senior Member
aliyaangel
aliyaangel

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:55am | IP Logged
thank u for postng it..
n yeesss ur preduction is bang on looks like..
waiiitttiiinnggg for the epi...

kresham

Go to top