Kaya OS - The Perfume

Posted: 8 years ago

Its BLEU de CHANEL... Ananya suddenly said during tea time... Richa and Trisha were shocked while Ronnie looked at her as if he saw something weird...

Kabir sir uses Bleu de Chanel perfume... Ananya said again clarifying what was she talking about...

It was the day after "The Kabir Questionnaire" results were out. No one knew which perfume Kabir uses... (No one had chance to get so close to him)

Ronnie felt a sting on pain when he heard Ananya say this... But he knew how crazy Ananya was about Kabir...

How do u know... trio asked her... You did not answer that question during questionnaire... how did you get to know about it now... Richa asked her curiously...

Wo... Ananya bit her tongue for a moment... How could she tell about the close encounter she had with Kabir sometime back? Even though it was purely professional Ananya couldn't avoid going gaga when she had Kabir so close... She had almost lost control when she felt Kabir's warm breathe on her lips as he asked her to Get Out...

Bolna Ananya.. Richa snapped her back...

Wo.. bas pata hai mujhe.. maine kaha than a tum sabse jyada mei Kabir sir ko jaanthi hun.. Ananya said in her usual tone...😎

She was not aware that one more person had heard this conversation... He had come to talk to her about another case and ended up listening to their chitchat as it was about him...

Kabir felt a wave of happiness run through his spine when Ananya said last word... Sabse jyada pata hai...

Miss Kashyap... Kabir roared making Ananya jump from her chair... in my cabin now... he said before turning back...

Kabir couldn't help but smile at her antics... He managed to hide his smile as he saw her following him silently... she was confused on why Kabir is calling her after the earlier argument...

Kabir closed the blindfolds as she entered his cabin... Ananya was nervous... Kabir came dangerously close to her... Ananya involuntarily took her steps back until she was blocked by wall... Kabir blocked her way keeping hands on both her sides...

So Miss Kashyap... you think I use Bleu de Chanel...

Kabir asked her as he leaned forward and gazed at her eyes...

Ye.. Yess Sir... Ananya fumbled for words... She felt her heart beating loud against her chest... She was scared that Kabir would hear her heart beat...

I'm sorry to say Miss Kashyap.. You are wrong... I use Versace... he said with a smirk...

But I think from now I should try Bleu De... Right Ananya...  He said as whisper... Ananya blushed hard when she heard him call her by name... 😳😳

Can I leave now... Sir!! She asked putting more pressure on last word...

Kabir smiled as he saw her blushing and going out of his cabin...πŸ˜‰

First OS on Kaya... Let me know how was it...

Me first yayyy
Loved this os.
Yup Kabir should deffo start using Bleu de Chanel haha.
The way in which he says her name is so intense loved it πŸ‘ Edited by pink_pumpkin - 8 years ago

It was amazing, dear...loved their romantic encounter...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Oye hoye!!!!
So cute!!!
Best scene was that I'm sorry to say miss kashyap😳...
Kaash main ananya hoti!!!!!😳
Eee!!!!☺️
Edited by akyabiggestfan - 8 years ago
 so cute kaash saachi aisa hojaye show mein
coming to the OS it was amazing sowmyap03, you shouldn stop it here continue as a SS please

Love
Aashritha
Originally posted by aash2302

so cute kaash saachi aisa hojaye show mein
coming to the OS it was amazing sowmyap03, you shouldn stop it here continue as a SS please

Love
Aashritha

Thanks a lot... Will try writing SS.. but I'm new writer.. this is my 2nd OS.. first one is put in NAUC..
Originally posted by pink_pumpkin

Me first yayyy
Loved this os.
Yup Kabir should deffo start using Bleu de Chanel haha.
The way in which he says her name is so intense loved it πŸ‘

thanks 😊.. I do not know much about perfumes.. I searched in google for some names.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...FRF...

It was amazing, dear...loved their romantic encounter...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Thanks
Originally posted by akyabiggestfan

Oye hoye!!!!
So cute!!!
Best scene was that I'm sorry to say miss kashyap😳...
Kaash main ananya hoti!!!!!😳
Eee!!!!☺️

Thanks.. 😊
Originally posted by quirky_senorita

Superb...
thanks..😊