Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Yo Cvs!Arymaan - Bisexual and for Cabir! (Page 5)

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by sherma

Poor aryaman.just because he might be pair with nandini n might create problems fr manan.u guys mking him bisexual.althoigh m a cavya fan m nt agianst a new gay entry fr cabir if he really nt interested in navya.but aryamaan definetly looks straight

Cabir is GAY, how on earth can he be interested in Navya!!!!!

Moreover, people don't LOOK gay or straight.
Did Cabir look gay when we didn't knew he was gay?
Get your facts straight. Don't talk about homosexuality or any kind of sexuality if you are going to be offending. Insulting a whole community really?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09A.Hajnal

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zohasad2.0

Is this my Medha?Heart
Darling! Hug
Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitasmita

Finally I feel like saying this to someone on the forum-

I LOVE YOU...

I am dying to see Cabir find love and be happy ..
Love ya too... <3 Oh BTW, everyone knows here Cabir is my special snowflake and I can actually separate him and love him for who he is without Manik and Nandini being involved in it. As much as I love MaNan. Manik and Nandini are not everything. Cabir reserves this regardless of what happens with Manik and Nandini .Everything is not about Manik and Nandini, but that is hard for some to even consider I guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Cabir is a Gay. Fact.
Cabir sex life is in crisis.Before the equipment goes all rusty, can we have some loving for him too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SperoStardust09A.HajnalMedha.Szohasad2.0

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I don't understand why people are so forgetful that they can ignore and forgot all about Cabir struggles and fights, with himself and with everyone around him...

I don't understand kya ho jata hai sab ko when it comes to Cabir. That kid is so mature and so kind...Has gone through so much, has fight so many people, more than anyone, himself. And after so long, he has accepted himself and is proud of whom and what he is...If there was even one bone of his which could react as a Straight or Bisexual one, he wouldn't have been willing to suffer all this pain and rejection...But he has, is, and that is what proves that he is sure about his sexsuall preference...

He has finally accepted himself, is asking and expecting for the same from people too much? I don't think so...

How can we after seeing him in all this pain, guilt and rejections, refuse him for what is his right? The same right he is still standing and fighting... 

How come only some of us can understand him...

And how the hell can anyone think that Navya can do what years of guilt and self torture couldn't...Shocked

Yes, he respects women. Since the start he has been a perfect gentleman for the women of his life. Be it his mother, Mukti and Alya...Even his small actions have showed how dear the women are to him...Be it giving Mukti and Alya his drums sticks to beat Manik and Dhruv when they spoke ill about girls, ALWAYS coming in between others and the girls. From not letting boys harass Navya to freeing Navya and Alya from that Rocky ke stupid dost, to guarding Ridhima from Pandit. He has proved that he is a proper gentleman.

And yes, now Navya has managed to gain a soft corner in his heart and he guards her in the same way he guards Mukti and Alya. But that ABSOLUTELY doesn't mean that marriage with Navya can suddenly "cure" him, "fix" him...

And I agree...Enough is enough...I think now more than ever people, be it mothers or the audience, need to be reminded of fact that Cabir is homosexual and nothing, especially Navya, or a marriage with Navya can change him in heterosexual or Bisexual...

YES, I want a romantic storyline for him. If asking for it is way too much, at least a attraction wala track for Cabir is must and needed to refresh everyone's memory...

Arymaan or anyone, it doesn't matter, as long is that kid is finally happy and has someone in his life who does deserves an amazing person like Cabir, I will be happy...

Medha.S

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
P.s...Medha, I am so glad you're here. Maybe now Cvs and everyone here will start taking Cabir matters seriously and also give us some Cabir and Nandini scenes and develop their bond some more...Embarrassed lol

Medha.S

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

I don't understand why people are so forgetful that they can ignore and forgot all about Cabir struggles and fights, with himself and with everyone around him...

I don't understand kya ho jata hai sab ko when it comes to Cabir. That kid is so mature and so kind...Has gone through so much, has fight so many people, more than anyone, himself. And after so long, he has accepted himself and is proud of whom and what he is...If there was even one bone of his which could react as a Straight or Bisexual one, he wouldn't have been willing to suffer all this pain and rejection...But he has, is, and that is what proves that he is sure about his sexsuall preference...

He has finally accepted himself, is asking and expecting for the same from people too much? I don't think so...

How can we after seeing him in all this pain, guilt and rejections, refuse him for what is his right? The same right he is still standing and fighting... 

How come only some of us can understand him...

And how the hell can anyone think that Navya can do what years of guilt and self torture couldn't...Shocked

Yes, he respects women. Since the start he has been a perfect gentleman for the women of his life. Be it his mother, Mukti and Alya...Even his small actions have showed how dear the women are to him...Be it giving Mukti and Alya his drums sticks to beat Manik and Dhruv when they spoke ill about girls, ALWAYS coming in between others and the girls. From not letting boys harass Navya to freeing Navya and Alya from that Rocky ke stupid dost, to guarding Ridhima from Pandit. He has proved that he is a proper gentleman.

And yes, now Navya has managed to gain a soft corner in his heart and he guards her in the same way he guards Mukti and Alya. But that ABSOLUTELY doesn't mean that marriage with Navya can suddenly "cure" him, "fix" him...

And I agree...Enough is enough...I think now more than ever people, be it mothers or the audience, need to be reminded of fact that Cabir is homosexual and nothing, especially Navya, or a marriage with Navya can change him in heterosexual or Bisexual...

YES, I want a romantic storyline for him. If asking for it is way too much, at least a attraction wala track for Cabir is must and needed to refresh everyone's memory...

Arymaan or anyone, it doesn't matter, as long is that kid is finally happy and has someone in his life who does deserves an amazing person like Cabir, I will be happy...

It is those people who can't see him beyond the guy who is the biggest MaNan advocate since the start. They can't see him for who he is, really.
Let alone accept it.

BUT, Congratulations!

YA'LL HOMOPHOBES just don't emoticon

Finally, Cabir standing up for himself -- Being proud and saying how proud he is of himself. Of being Gay. 
Even Navya stood up for him. Moms got 

NO FAKE MARRIAGE HAPPENING. CABIR IS GAY AS HE SHOULD BE.

Now, Can we have some love and happiness, some Cabir being a teenager and enjoying life and experiencing those feelings of attraction again?
Yo Cvs get to it. LIKE NOW.

Edited by Medha.S - 13 May 2015 at 10:15am

A.Hajnal

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

P.s...Medha, I am so glad you're here. Maybe now Cvs and everyone here will start taking Cabir matters seriously and also give us some Cabir and Nandini scenes and develop their bond some more...Embarrassed lol

Don't know peeps here, don't expect much from them -- Nothing matters more than straight romance, not even these awesome characters.

Yeah, I am back to advocate Cabir's importance as more than just a character to be used to smooth things out and used as a tool for melodrama.

They FINALLY reminded people that Cabir IS IN FACT VERY GAY. And won't get any more gay-er even with 'I Prefer WoMen without The 'WO' in it' Tee-Shirt. 

I am still more than happy to send links to people to actually understand how Homosexuality-Bisexuality works.

Don't go around saying 'You DONT look Gay'. 'You DONT look Bisexual' -- There is no fun in making a fool out of yourself by unknowingly insulting more than half of the LGBT community.

See THIS guy -- Does he look gay? 

Believe me -- Doesn't get gayer than this -- Married with a husband and three kids, this guy.

A.Hajnal

Go to top