Tayam Scene was awesome
Waiting for Taarey part
Continue soon
thanks
will update soon๐Ÿ˜‰
Posted: 8 years ago
PART II

"Taani!!" Sharon screamed.

Taani looked at an ecstatic sharon running to her engulfing her in a big bear hug.

"How are you? I missed u taani." said sharon happily.

" I m good Sharon." said Taani still eyeing Rey who was standing at the door with teary eyes.

She so wanted to wipe those tears from his eyes.

"Taani wow ye sudden entry n all? kya baat hai? " asked Simmi approaching her.

"Actually guys Taani tum sab se kuch kehna chahti hai!" said Swayam to his friends fearing the reaction of a particular one when he would hear the news.

Rey's eyes widened. This was not a dream , it was all real ,she was for real. I will just go and hug her then , I so want her back with me , my love ,my cutely weird Taani he thought n smiled.

He started moving towards her when he heards those earth-shattering words from her mouth.

"I m getting engaged guys. " replied taani totally avoiding Rey. She did not have the courage to see his reaction.

The room was filled with questions now. What? When? How?

But two people just stood quiettrying to figure out what the other was feeling.

"Guys will u all shut up?" shouted Swayam.

"I think Rey and Taani u both need to talk n sort out your issues." said Swayam looking at his best-friend and sister lost for words.

"No bhai there is nothing to sort out now!" started Taani but Rey cut her off.

"I would like to get some answers." said Rey looking straight with no expression on his face.

All left the rehearsal hall but before going Swayam whispered something in Rey's ears n patted his back.

"Haan toh taani. Kyun kar rahi ho tum ye engagement? " Rey asked directly to her.

"Aapke kehne ka matlab kya hai Rey?" she asked confused.

"Fine. Lets come straight to the point. Meri ek galti ki mujhe aur kitni saza dogi Taani?" asked Rey.

"Ye aapki galti ki saza nahi hai Rey. Wo to kabka bhool chuki hun!" Taani said trying to justify herself.

"Jhooth!!! agar tum bhul gayi hoti toh ye sagai kyun kar rahi ho?" he asked angrily.

"Kyunki main...main ab aapse pyaar nahi karti!" said Taani stammering.

"Acha pakka?" asked Rey trying his best to control his rising anger.

"Haan aur ab aapko bhi life mein move on karna chahiye!" Taani said sadly.

This was the limit for Rey. He held her hand and started puling her somewhere ignoring her constant protests. All the students in the college were eyeing them but Rey was oblivious to their stares ,he needed his answers today n he would get them.

"Rey aap yahan kyun lekar aaye mujhe? " asked Taani wanting this to be the last place she wanted to be in.

"Kyun saari yaadein taaza ho gayi Taani? " asked Rey.

" Fine humari kahani yahin se shuru hui thi. Maine tumhe yahan par reject kara tha , isi fire exit mein. So ab tum bhi mujhe yahin reject karo jisse main is jagah ko sirf iske bad moments ke liye hi yaad karun." said Rey tears pouring down his eyes.

Taani tried to wipe his tears but stopped in the middle thinking she needs to be strong.

"Ek baar keh do taani u dont love me anymore i'll go but would never move on like u have not!" he said sounding confident.

Taani turned her head to the other side. And Rey took it as her No and started leaving.

She turned back and saw him leaving. She should be happy that he ia going then why are her eyes shedding tears? And her heart took the decision at that time.

"Rey!!" he heard a shout and turned around and saw her on her knees crying totally broken.

He just went and engulfed her in a hug trying to soothe her pain with his love.

"Shh taani! Dont cry na." said Rey cutely.

"I...I love you Rey!" she said.

Rey was on cloud nine now. He could not believe this was happening , his taani was finally back to him.

"I love you too taani." he said.

They both leaned their foreheads against each other and smiled amongst tears.

They had finally become one and now no one could seperate them.

"I will never leave u now taani n never let u leave me." he said kissing her all over her face!

"I will never let u leave me!" she said cutely and he smiled at her.

" But Rey what about Vishesh!" she asked worried.

"Oh thats the champu's name?" he said playfully.

She smacked him on his arms.

"Dont worry i'll talk to everyone. I'll sort this mess I have created!" he said seriously.

Taani started to interrupt when he said-

" No taani nothing now! We are together and u know Swayam was right True Love Triumphs!" he said smiling and pulled her into a hug.

Their true love had triumphed all odds!!

------------------

Thats part II hope it was upto the mark. Please tell ur views about it.
Thank u all for reading.
Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago
Superb prt finally rey
Got his taani back
Lovely thanks for PM
Awesome end! 
Finally Taarey ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved it ๐Ÿ˜Š