Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi's passport (Page 2)

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

Originally posted by ani_gr

LOL... that's what everyone told them different stories... And I think Vidya also saw in the mirror when Gopi was holding her Mom's pic and signalled Kokila to tell her mom was not well... So too many craps they are showing...
All these answers will come out in a day or two as per the SBS videos we have been watching, Kokila will bring out the truth in front of the girls...
Lol correct. I like TM, they can do so much with them...may be it will start after the truth is out and all are back in MM..Confused

@bold

My feeling is there will be more focus on Meera and Vidya because the women are always given more scope. We can see from Jigar and Ahem's characters that the CVs don't really know what to do with the guys. Btw, did Pappu come back? LOL 

I was under the impression all this time TM knew the truth. It's like only suddenly they have pointed out 'Oh no! They don't know anything at all!' LOL It never seemed that way up until now.

Thats also true... Men have no value in MM...LOL.. poor them... Pappu is vanished too..
Initally they showed that they understand their Badi Ma so well, but now they dont...Confused.. calling her a murderer...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

touch_of_pink

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

LOL... that's what everyone told them different stories... And I think Vidya also saw in the mirror when Gopi was holding her Mom's pic and signalled Kokila to tell her mom was not well... So too many craps they are showing...
All these answers will come out in a day or two as per the SBS videos we have been watching, Kokila will bring out the truth in front of the girls...
Lol correct. I like TM, they can do so much with them...may be it will start after the truth is out and all are back in MM..Confused

@bold

My feeling is there will be more focus on Meera and Vidya because the women are always given more scope. We can see from Jigar and Ahem's characters that the CVs don't really know what to do with the guys. Btw, did Pappu come back? LOL 

I was under the impression all this time TM knew the truth. It's like only suddenly they have pointed out 'Oh no! They don't know anything at all!' LOL It never seemed that way up until now.

I wonder how come TM don't know Gopi was in jail? Did they nor hear her conversation with Hetal? And what about MV, Meera was in the same jail where Gopi was in and they saw Gopi. Even Gopi saw them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

touch_of_pinkani_gr

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharoon3210

I wonder how come TM don't know Gopi was in jail? Did they nor hear her conversation with Hetal? And what about MV, Meera was in the same jail where Gopi was in and they saw Gopi. Even Gopi saw them.

Meera and Vidya didn't see Gopi in jail as they were too preoccupied with the police. The police were dragging Meera along and Vidya were trying to stop them. Gopi saw all this but she didn't recognize the girls.

It's so weird that TM don't know anything when they have been present during most conversations. They were also present when Gopi shouted at the family for letting Ahem and Kokila leave Modi Bhavan weren't they?

Is it a blooper? Confused

vatika_rani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@ Nikki... CVs conveniently forget things... I also thought Tm should have known abt Gopi but no... they don't know.. 
Also when they met their Bm on the streets, they blind folded her and brought her home.. why did they not ask where she was all this while ? Confused 

@Kavitha.. Gopi did not recognize MV at that time, that's why she does not know...

touch_of_pink

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged

@ Nikki... CVs conveniently forget things... I also thought Tm should have known abt Gopi but no... they don't know.. 
Also when they met their Bm on the streets, they blind folded her and brought her home.. why did they not ask where she was all this while ? Confused 

@Kavitha.. Gopi did not recognize MV at that time, that's why she does not know...

I can understand MV. But how come TM dosen't know? They were very much present in the conversation.

Maybe they don't know that she killed Radha which is understandable. But the guys not knowing that Gopi was in jail is unconvincing.

touch_of_pinkani_gr

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
One more thing is that the children found Gopi's passport in which there was Switzerland stamp. Kokila, Ahem, Gopi, Jigar & Rashi went there before T, Mo, Me & V came.

The passport expiry date is 10 years which would have expired in the previous leap itself. How come they are having the same PP?

touch_of_pinkani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Loll.. that's true because we had another leap  before for 8 yrs.. so all in all 18 yrs.. and her passport has been expired for more than 10 yrs ?Confused.. Because they went to Swiss may be 20 yrs ago...

touch_of_pink

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharoon3210

One more thing is that the children found Gopi's passport in which there was Switzerland stamp. Kokila, Ahem, Gopi, Jigar & Rashi went there before T, Mo, Me & V came.

The passport expiry date is 10 years which would have expired in the previous leap itself. How come they are having the same PP?

Good catch Kavita. The Switzerland stamp would have been in the previous passport. 

Go to top