ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lolz... how come she did not renew her passport in 8 years ? It has been expired since 8 years... ðŸ˜†.. but may be she was in jail that's why... lol.. amazing CVs...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well, in a passport application form, there is a column in which it asks "Have you been convicted by the court for the last 5 years?" which means that if she applies for passport renewal, there will be police verification.

In Gopi's case, she was convicted for 10 years. So if she has to apply for it, she won't get it immediately. She would have to wait for 2 years or more before applying for another.

That is from my perspective but we cannot expect any logic from the CV's.😆
Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
ani_gr thumbnail
Yes I got it... loll.. what I am saying it how do they come up with all these stuffs ? ðŸ˜†
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Gayatri, I'm a little confused. Correct me if I'm wrong, but did the twins think Gopi was abroad all this time?
ani_gr thumbnail
Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

Gayatri, I'm a little confused. Correct me if I'm wrong, but did the twins think Gopi was abroad all this time?

Yes that's what the elders have told them... so differetn stuffs have been told to all 4 kids.. 
Ahem told the girls their mother left them for Rashi and Radha 
Jigar and Pari told T M that she had gone abroad for treatment... 
I feel it is such stupid thing to do... ðŸ˜¡
At least Vidya is taking some steps, which is good..
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani_gr

Yes that's what the elders have told them... so differetn stuffs have been told to all 4 kids.. 

Ahem told the girls their mother left them for Rashi and Radha 
Jigar and Pari told T M that she had gone abroad for treatment... 
I feel it is such stupid thing to do... ðŸ˜¡
At least Vidya is taking some steps, which is good..

So no one wanted the kids to know the truth, but they didn't bother to make sure all told the same story? ðŸ˜† 

Didn't Kokila tell Vidya that Gopi went to stay with her mother in Bhuj? 

So when the twins met Gopi in the market, they thought she had come back from treatment? Didn't they think why no one was in contact with her? Why do they think Ahem and the girls left Gopi considering they were under the impression she was ill? What do they think happened to Radha? Do they know why Kokila is living in Urmi House with Rashi Jr.?

I can still understand how Meera and Vidya were misled by Ahem, but Tolu/Molu not knowing the truth seems to have over complicated the whole issue. 

I've just lost hope on Tolu/Molu becoming prominent characters on the show. They seem to be as clueless as the other men in their family.
ani_gr thumbnail

So no one wanted the kids to know the truth, but they didn't bother to make sure all told the same story? ðŸ˜† 

Didn't Kokila tell Vidya that Gopi went to stay with her mother in Bhuj? 

So when the twins met Gopi in the market, they thought she had come back from treatment? Didn't they think why no one was in contact with her? Why do they think Ahem and the girls left Gopi considering they were under the impression she was ill? What do they think happened to Radha? Do they know why Kokila is living in Urmi House with Rashi Jr.?

I can still understand how Meera and Vidya were misled by Ahem, but Tolu/Molu not knowing the truth seems to have over complicated the whole issue. 

I've just lost hope on Tolu/Molu becoming prominent characters on the show. They seem to be as clueless as the other men in their family.

😆... that's what everyone told them different stories... And I think Vidya also saw in the mirror when Gopi was holding her Mom's pic and signalled Kokila to tell her mom was not well... So too many craps they are showing...
All these answers will come out in a day or two as per the SBS videos we have been watching, Kokila will bring out the truth in front of the girls...
Lol correct. I like TM, they can do so much with them...may be it will start after the truth is out and all are back in MM..😕
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani_gr

😆... that's what everyone told them different stories... And I think Vidya also saw in the mirror when Gopi was holding her Mom's pic and signalled Kokila to tell her mom was not well... So too many craps they are showing...

All these answers will come out in a day or two as per the SBS videos we have been watching, Kokila will bring out the truth in front of the girls...
Lol correct. I like TM, they can do so much with them...may be it will start after the truth is out and all are back in MM..😕

@bold

My feeling is there will be more focus on Meera and Vidya because the women are always given more scope. We can see from Jigar and Ahem's characters that the CVs don't really know what to do with the guys. Btw, did Pappu come back? 😆 

I was under the impression all this time TM knew the truth. It's like only suddenly they have pointed out 'Oh no! They don't know anything at all!' ðŸ˜† It never seemed that way up until now.

ani_gr thumbnail

@bold

My feeling is there will be more focus on Meera and Vidya because the women are always given more scope. We can see from Jigar and Ahem's characters that the CVs don't really know what to do with the guys. Btw, did Pappu come back? 😆 

I was under the impression all this time TM knew the truth. It's like only suddenly they have pointed out 'Oh no! They don't know anything at all!' ðŸ˜† It never seemed that way up until now.

Thats also true... Men have no value in MM...😆.. poor them... Pappu is vanished too..
Initally they showed that they understand their Badi Ma so well, but now they dont...😕.. calling her a murderer...😕
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@bold

I wonder how come TM don't know Gopi was in jail? Did they nor hear her conversation with Hetal? And what about MV, Meera was in the same jail where Gopi was in and they saw Gopi. Even Gopi saw them.