CVs: You've dragged the Ishveer separation track wayyy too much!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
😡Makers/CVs...what really did motivate you to drag this time around...Ishveer's separation
track wayyy out of proportion? As against the previous reasonably long...Ranveer's MU
track...or their very short lived love/romance/nok-jhok track?

I guess your straight answer would be TRP...right? But don't you think...this time you really
got carried away to the other end of our universe...just for the sake of TRP? You'll have one
heck of a reverse journey...coming back to the right track now!

It reminds me of the 'Elasticity' laws of Physics! 'Young's Modulus'! Now this overstretched
elastic band of Ishveer's separation track has crossed the threshold of it's elastic
limits..extremely stressed & strained...such that it's now ready to snap back at your grinning
faces...at a great speed...inflicting the worst painful encounter ever!

Even if the elastic band comes back to it's original position...it's now heavily distorted & wayy
out of shape...for you guys to continue using it for the purpose of gaining & maintaning stable
TRPs!

The ruined & distorted elastic band is Matsh's current trackI Doubt that the story can ever be restored back to a reasonably acceptable track!

Edited by nimajai16 - 8 years ago
Really want to see IshVeer together soon
😊Thanks to all who second my opinion! We're so hopelessly in love with show...that on one
hand we can't let go...on the other we're glued to this nonsense!
Originally posted by MM123456

Really want to see IshVeer together soon
Reallly Want Ishveer back now ...Bahot hogaya Alag Alag rehne ka drama...😕
Ikr its been 2-3 months since IshVeeR been separtred and we're been handling this torture since than its time they re-unite ishveer or end the show