Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*~H.G.O.R.C. #524~*- $~Invites Only~$ (Page 26)

.Angel_mistica. IF-Sizzlerz
.Angel_mistica.
.Angel_mistica.

Joined: 05 January 2015
Posts: 22571

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

@S : Hello again LOL
Me Thumbs Down Unhappy
You wassup ??


Hi again bubz

Why thumbs down and not up?Confused
mama chali gayi aaj Unhappy


Oh where to? back home? I'm sure she'll be back soon and u'd better turn the frown up bubz
yeah back home Ouch
Ok well Ermm


Hugawwh..ull be fine...now who hit u in the eye? you've a black eyeWink
Hug
Black eyes ?? I have puffy eyes more ROFL

Oh I know them eyes, the one that makes us look like we've had a zombie nightLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zola_Zzzzz.

Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 65346

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Smilewo to pta he mera nam he :p par ap to mje Jitu bulati ho na islea pucha..
I just liked the Abhi name betterLOLIt's ok if you don't want me to call you thatSmile
Smilehaila yar ap kbse itni serious hone lgi?? Bolo bolo? :p bina warning bulaya islea pucha mene :p or mje danda parne k chances increase hogia ROFL

2% more seriousness added into my life ROFL
BL ne bhi pucha na isiliyeTongue
Main kisiko danda nahi marti. Sirf aap aur Ansar mujhe maarte hoCryROFL
ROFLaesa kya hogia?
Acha Sid to puchega :p
haa hmlog to pyare he na :p

Apni society bahaut buri hai, yaara ROFL
Kyun puchega?Shocked
Lekein mujhe aap logon par pyaar nahi aata when you guys do thatCryCry
Smilehaa pta he buri he.
Ye ap sid se puch lena :p
or pyar ana b nhe chaieTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zola_

Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 65346

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Smile

Roflu kidar gaya?Ouch
Smilechutti pe gia he..

Uska replacement toh yeh hona chahiye tha 'Tongue'
Smilekiu?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.LiveLaughLove.Zola_

Zola_ IF-Sizzlerz
Zola_
Zola_

Joined: 12 June 2013
Posts: 15108

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Originally posted by zola007

@S : Hello again LOL
Me Thumbs Down Unhappy
You wassup ??


Hi again bubz

Why thumbs down and not up?Confused
mama chali gayi aaj Unhappy


Oh where to? back home? I'm sure she'll be back soon and u'd better turn the frown up bubz
yeah back home Ouch
Ok well Ermm


Hugawwh..ull be fine...now who hit u in the eye? you've a black eyeWink
Hug
Black eyes ?? I have puffy eyes more ROFL


Oh I know them eyes, the one that makes us look like we've had a zombie nightLOL
exactly those ones ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zzzzz.

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Sizzlerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Joined: 20 December 2012
Posts: 10721

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Smilewo to pta he mera nam he :p par ap to mje Jitu bulati ho na islea pucha..
I just liked the Abhi name betterLOLIt's ok if you don't want me to call you thatSmile
Smilehaila yar ap kbse itni serious hone lgi?? Bolo bolo? :p bina warning bulaya islea pucha mene :p or mje danda parne k chances increase hogia ROFL

2% more seriousness added into my life ROFL
BL ne bhi pucha na isiliyeTongue
Main kisiko danda nahi marti. Sirf aap aur Ansar mujhe maarte hoCryROFL
ROFLaesa kya hogia?
Acha Sid to puchega :p
haa hmlog to pyare he na :p

Apni society bahaut buri hai, yaara ROFL
Kyun puchega?Shocked
Lekein mujhe aap logon par pyaar nahi aata when you guys do thatCryCry
Smilehaa pta he buri he.
Ye ap sid se puch lena :p
or pyar ana b nhe chaieTongue
Inki baate sun na hi nahi chahiye lol
Okay... Main pooch ke aati hoon Ermm
Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zola_Zzzzz.

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Sizzlerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Joined: 20 December 2012
Posts: 10721

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Smile

Roflu kidar gaya?Ouch
Smilechutti pe gia he..

Uska replacement toh yeh hona chahiye tha 'Tongue'
Smilekiu?
Kyunki woh zyada acha lagta hai isse 'Tongue'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zola_Zzzzz.

Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 65346

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
AB aj jaldi chlegie :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zola_

Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 65346

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Smilewo to pta he mera nam he :p par ap to mje Jitu bulati ho na islea pucha..
I just liked the Abhi name betterLOLIt's ok if you don't want me to call you thatSmile
Smilehaila yar ap kbse itni serious hone lgi?? Bolo bolo? :p bina warning bulaya islea pucha mene :p or mje danda parne k chances increase hogia ROFL

2% more seriousness added into my life ROFL
BL ne bhi pucha na isiliyeTongue
Main kisiko danda nahi marti. Sirf aap aur Ansar mujhe maarte hoCryROFL
ROFLaesa kya hogia?
Acha Sid to puchega :p
haa hmlog to pyare he na :p

Apni society bahaut buri hai, yaara ROFL
Kyun puchega?Shocked
Lekein mujhe aap logon par pyaar nahi aata when you guys do thatCryCry
Smilehaa pta he buri he.
Ye ap sid se puch lena :p
or pyar ana b nhe chaieTongue

Inki baate sun na hi nahi chahiye lol
Okay... Main pooch ke aati hoonErmm
Sleepy
Smilethk he pucho


Edited by -Skipper- - 14 May 2015 at 10:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zola_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#95 *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1197   Views: 148061

AreYaar 1197 148061 18 September 2015 at 3:00am by sauris
The Sisterhood # 4 - [INVITES ONLY!]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Dangelz   Replies: 1199   Views: 17092

Dangelz 1199 17092 14 July 2015 at 9:31pm by Dangelz
Malai Mirchi CC #16 : Invites only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: always_a_TV_fan   Replies: 1194   Views: 20502

always_a_TV_fan 1194 20502 16 May 2015 at 9:41am by The_Imane
Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SIXTEEN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: lovedrops   Replies: 1178   Views: 18100

lovedrops 1178 18100 14 May 2015 at 5:35pm by Pinky.Raizada
*~H.G.O.R.C. #523~*- $~Invites Only~$

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123

Author: -Useless-Toy-   Replies: 978   Views: 10628

-Useless-Toy- 978 10628 14 May 2015 at 5:28am by -Useless-Toy-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index