Piya Rangrezz

Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

Decoding Sher Singh [11 May-15 May] updt pg2 (Page 3)

JazzyM IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Very clear analysis of the male lead character.
He can't move out of the marriage because it's his ego. he is not going to be try to woo Sharadda because she rejected him. Now the 3rd person has come into their marriage, he is going get worse...so, he summed up himself correctly...when I good, I'm best, when I'm bad, I'm worst.

I do think, if Sharadda continues with this marriage, she needs to do something to bring Sher back to her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged

@Ilin, xxDaydreameRxx, tickhamirchi07, divyadollar, sandiab, Manipadma, 

Thank you for such kind words! I am not sure how much of my interpretation is actually what the makers have in mind with regards to Sher Singh, but I am glad that I made some sense & helped you guys understand his character.

I completely agree with you. Sher is conflicted & Virat's connection with Shraddha is not going to make things easier. It might potentially make things even more difficult. Love always finds a way, so Sher will definitely change one day but he cannot do that alone. Shraddha has been a very passive character so far, & she cannot remain that way for long. Some action on her part is needed, to bring Sher out of the dark side where BD & Vikas are major influences. 

Thank you once again for such kind words! And hey I am glad you're enjoying the show too. To be honest, I am a happy viewer too, so far. I guess people were just sad about Sher being so mean to Shraddha. But that's the very story & journey isn't it, from a bad boy who doesn't know how to love, to one who crosses all boundaries to protect the girl he lovesEmbarrassed

I never ever felt that Sher's feelings for Shraddha was a mere infatuation. It's true they never had conversations & never really got the chance to know each other. But you know for some people, it does happen at first sight & then just continues to grow stronger with each moment. That's what happened with Sher. Attracted at first sight, but fell in love more & more with each passing moment. And I think somewhere its this very depth of his love for her that he is not able to comprehend, which is resulting in this inner turmoil & conflict of emotions. BD truly doesn't know her son- the man within. She knows Sher's impulsiveness but she doesn't understand her son truly. She doesn't know of the good nature/good side Sher has because she never cared to know & neither did she ever see it, because Sher as I said is all about reciprocity. And BD never loved Sher in a maternal way. There is one point that you mentioned which was bang on - Shraddha is unleashing the demons in him, but at the same time, she is the very person who also unleashed that nice, gentleman side of his. Like WOW. So true. And how scary is that. Which is why I always say that Shraddha needs to take on a more active role in this house, in this relationship. Her passiveness is further pushing Sher into a dark world, where he might not return from. She is the one capable of bringing out the good side of Sher. 

Sorry for the long ramblings.. i tend to go onLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WinniethePooh. Senior Member

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Samridhi...i just have to reply to this post..because of a new insight yet again..the point you made about the depth of his emotions..its true he can't comprehend them..but you know what's causing the agony..i think its the possessiveness. I was re-watching the whole sequence when he forces Shraddha to hit Sumer. At that point, besides all the feelings we discussed - anger, helplessness, jealousy etc.. the greatest is possessiveness. Sher is actually possessive in a very negative way. He believes he's the only one with the right to hurt her. He was the very person who got angry when his mother mistreated Shraddha but look at what he himself did. Also I think somewhere he believes in 'cruel love' something he probably has witnessed from BD. So he feels whether he hurts her, or is nice to her, its all in the name of love & the right he has over her.  Major parallels with RK from Madhubala..
vallu123 Senior Member

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Samridhi how beautifully you have made me understand this character...sometimes I just don't understand intentions and motives behind his action...I rewind and rewatch to figur out what is in his head...but you did it so effortlessly
.. Its just a request if you could give your analysis on daily basis..it would be fun to watch the episode and then read your insight...
Take care

Edited by vallu123 - 18 May 2015 at 2:04pm

Go to top