Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Nope to Elope (or was it acceptable?) (Page 3)

Poll Question: Was Pragya correct in helping Akash and Rachna elope?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [73.68%]
5 [26.32%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

IamMeethu IF-Rockerz
IamMeethu
IamMeethu

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deefan

This was just wrong, Pragya was on a mission but embarrassing the woman who treated her like her own daughter is just unforgivable.

This is a suicidal mission and she will have a lot of making up to do.

The time to stop it was when Dadi announced it the day before.

Current count:
Weddings planned in MM: 4 (Sukriti, Aaliyah, Pragya/Suresh, Sudha)
Weddings completed in MM: 0

I'll be willing to bet Abhi Tanu's wedding will be planned in MM too LOL

I hope their wedding is planned in the dramebaaz MM LOL. Would love for it to yield the same outcome.

And ditto, Daadi is a kind-hearted women and she especially has a soft corner for Pragsy so P won't have to work too hard unfortunately. :(
Thanks for your thoughts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smala

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I think she did the right thing if it was up to me I'd do the same thing... I mean daadi being a woman so caring and understanding can't she understand that Rachna was pregnant with her other grandson's child and you'll not accept her or the baby because they are not of your caste this is so double standard on her part she insisted that her Laadla pota get married to a middle class girl n ruined the poor girl's life I mean being old you must have atleast suspected Abhi and Tanu were together there were always stuff about them in the news Tanu would be at your house with your pota using aliya as an excuse Daadi is a reverse villian (she is a villian even tho she is not portrayed as one) so is Sarla always emotionally blackmailing her daughters but she isn't important right now. The point is even you have seen how depressed akash was on his wedding day itself couldn't you have  set things right and if you ask me this selfie wala girl would have also caused trouble for pragya she would leave akash and always try to seduce Abh n take him away from Pragya a next Tanu at hand and the family knew this girl was kinda off anyway their expressions at her alone could tell you. This is why I am against arranged marriages allow your children to make decisions like these for themselves before actually ruining their lives and you don't need to get married to be happy when the time is right your child will find his/her partner this is the worst situation you can put someone especially someone who is not as talkative as akash 

IamMeethu

Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Yep =) otherwise i don't think how Pragya would turn rude against the whole family without Rashna-Aakash's Shaadi..
Plus Rashna and Aakash needed to unite ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IamMeethuKesha_H.

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Yes she did the right thing, voted yes. Only her way of talking to the family was rude.

IamMeethu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index