Nope to Elope (or was it acceptable?) - Page 2

Poll

Was Pragya correct in helping Akash and Rachna elope?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: IamMeethu

I would have loved this tone of her if it was used in better situations. Maybe like convincing Daadi about AshNa marrying before they ran off and got married. That tone would have been much more appropriate then, I feel.

That is what Pragya would have done if she was not under this TaBhi problem. She always tried to convince people (like RaBul to not marry in a hurry) and she has tried to convince Abhi so many times.

But this Pragya has an agenda of earning hatred.

Those lines to Daadi aren't from her heart. Even she would know Daadi would react differently if approached differently.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Her actions would've felt a lot more genuine if they were done months back. Now it was almost like an afterthought. She took on the task to fix this...but not until a) she absolutely had to b) it suited her.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
One of Pragya's basic values is to not hurt the elders. She has gone through horrendous stuff to not hurt Sarla Maa and even Abhi's Daadi.

She would never do a thing to hurt Abhi's Daadi if not for this TaBhi baby thing.

And here Rachna-Aakash marriage was not an issue of the baby either. Rachna was ready to lead life as a single mother all this while. Aakash had just made his folks realize Rachna would not accept him while he wanted to marry Rachna and accept his child too.

Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dint vote for both because i am not sure and i am in a fix..
akash and rachna need to get married but is this the way ... i am not sure... but 1 day marriage is also not good...

complicated poll ashu for me...
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harisha_kb

i dint vote for both because i am not sure and i am in a fix..

akash and rachna need to get married but is this the way ... i am not sure... but 1 day marriage is also not good...

complicated poll ashu for me...

Exactly how I feel atm. I'm leaning towards "no" even more so if Pragya has motives behind it.
That's okay. Thank you for your opinions. 
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was just wrong, Pragya was on a mission but embarrassing the woman who treated her like her own daughter is just unforgivable.

This is a suicidal mission and she will have a lot of making up to do.

The time to stop it was when Dadi announced it the day before.

Current count:
Weddings planned in MM: 4 (Sukriti, Aaliyah, Pragya/Suresh, Sudha)
Weddings completed in MM: 0

I'll be willing to bet Abhi Tanu's wedding will be planned in MM too 😆

Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefan

This was just wrong, Pragya was on a mission but embarrassing the woman who treated her like her own daughter is just unforgivable.

This is a suicidal mission and she will have a lot of making up to do.

The time to stop it was when Dadi announced it the day before.

Current count:
Weddings planned in MM: 4 (Sukriti, Aaliyah, Pragya/Suresh, Sudha)
Weddings completed in MM: 0

I'll be willing to bet Abhi Tanu's wedding will be planned in MM too 😆

I hope their wedding is planned in the dramebaaz MM ðŸ˜†. Would love for it to yield the same outcome.

And ditto, Daadi is a kind-hearted women and she especially has a soft corner for Pragsy so P won't have to work too hard unfortunately. :(
Thanks for your thoughts.
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think she did the right thing if it was up to me I'd do the same thing... I mean daadi being a woman so caring and understanding can't she understand that Rachna was pregnant with her other grandson's child and you'll not accept her or the baby because they are not of your caste this is so double standard on her part she insisted that her Laadla pota get married to a middle class girl n ruined the poor girl's life I mean being old you must have atleast suspected Abhi and Tanu were together there were always stuff about them in the news Tanu would be at your house with your pota using aliya as an excuse Daadi is a reverse villian (she is a villian even tho she is not portrayed as one) so is Sarla always emotionally blackmailing her daughters but she isn't important right now. The point is even you have seen how depressed akash was on his wedding day itself couldn't you have  set things right and if you ask me this selfie wala girl would have also caused trouble for pragya she would leave akash and always try to seduce Abh n take him away from Pragya a next Tanu at hand and the family knew this girl was kinda off anyway their expressions at her alone could tell you. This is why I am against arranged marriages allow your children to make decisions like these for themselves before actually ruining their lives and you don't need to get married to be happy when the time is right your child will find his/her partner this is the worst situation you can put someone especially someone who is not as talkative as akash 
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yep =) otherwise i don't think how Pragya would turn rude against the whole family without Rashna-Aakash's Shaadi..
Plus Rashna and Aakash needed to unite ..
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes she did the right thing, voted yes. Only her way of talking to the family was rude.