rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I loved the episode. After seeing that it is evident arjun enmity with Sam father. The way he seeing the house may be the house was his ya he used to come to this house regularly. I think samarj are child hood friends. I think he loved her in their child hood. I think maybe they married in childhood like gudda gudia ki khel khel main. Or maybe their parents used to say that they are husband and wife. Because I felt when he demanded Sam to become his wife. Like he have all rights on her and want to claim her as his wife and the sarry draping scene also a husband and wife thing. Arjun is not that kind of person who goes around and draping sarry to random girls. And I think Samrat betrayed his family and I think arjun felt betrayed by Sam also. Because she promised some thing to him ya she forget him
. I think his hate for her family over shadowed his love for her. And the piano thing I think maybe he and Sam used to learn from Samrat. But I feel bad for him when he see Sam enter the party his body and heart immediately reacted and want to go to her but when he see Neil he backed out and our Sam baby holding hands to Neil and talking to someone but her eyes on him and same goes to arjun he also talking to Bonnie but his eyes on her. They are like undressing each other with their eyes my gutter mind lol. And precap the first samarj pulling and pinning sceneEdited by rekha.366 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
there is a possibilty of arjun having feelings for sam maybe frm schl days or clg days but the revenge overshadowed the love..
n ya samarj gettng intense day by day ðŸ˜³

but u know the worst part yesterday it showed how the future ll be after revealatn.. sam told neil arjun broke her trust he hates him. sam confrntd arjun that he made a joke of her personl life infrnt of evryone. one thng is sure soon sam ll again melt and fall in arjun's trap. second chance she ll give and here comes the sadness as this time she ll be shatterd and she wont be able to love or trust someone again.. 
coming to neil the possessive look we saw which showed in future there ll be a face off btw neil arjun. i so can see the fight btw them fr breaking his best friend's heart,
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ri21

there is a possibilty of arjun having feelings for sam maybe frm schl days or clg days but the revenge overshadowed the love..

n ya samarj gettng intense day by day😳

but u know the worst part yesterday it showed how the future ll be after revealatn.. sam told neil arjun broke her trust he hates him. sam confrntd arjun that he made a joke of her personl life infrnt of evryone. one thng is sure soon sam ll again melt and fall in arjun's trap. second chance she ll give and here comes the sadness as this time she ll be shatterd and she wont be able to love or trust someone again..
coming to neil the possessive look we saw which showed in future there ll be a face off btw neil arjun. i so can see the fight btw them fr breaking his best friend's heart,

I feel like that I am still stuck in he asking her become his wife and picking up sarry sadly why he do that. And I am sure once he breaks her heart she don't forgive him easily may be her father is wrong but he have no right break her heart and broke her trust. And I liked Neil concerns but possessiveness it's like too much. I want arjun have possessiveness for Sam.
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thr is a possibility 4 tht. Bt v r forgetting one thing. The guy has a girlfriend by the name Bonnie.. And he has sum old enemity wid Samrat. His advisor or uncle adviced him nt 2 use Samaira 4 his revenge as she's innocent. And regarding Arjun's feelings, he definitely feels sumthn 4 Sam bt is confused..
This content was originally posted by: rekha.366

I feel like that I am still stuck in he asking her become his wife and picking up sarry sadly why he do that. And I am sure once he breaks her heart she don't forgive him easily may be her father is wrong but he have no right break her heart and broke her trust. And I liked Neil concerns but possessiveness it's like too much. I want arjun have possessiveness for Sam.

V saw a tinge of jealousy sterday. Want 2 c more..
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: veeranu

Thr is a possibility 4 tht. Bt v r forgetting one thing. The guy has a girlfriend by the name Bonnie.. And he has sum old enemity wid Samrat. His advisor or uncle adviced him nt 2 use Samaira 4 his revenge as she's innocent. And regarding Arjun's feelings, he definitely feels sumthn 4 Sam bt is confused..

he is using bonnie so forget about her. and even he said what ever happened sam cant change it.. but somewhere it looks arjun feels for her but he is stopping himslf.. m just waiting fr the dance now. it ll say it all. 
This content was originally posted by: Ri21

he is using bonnie so forget about her. and even he said what ever happened sam cant change it.. but somewhere it looks arjun feels for her but he is stopping himslf.. m just waiting fr the dance now. it ll say it all. 

The dance is wht tht's keeping me at the edge of my seat. The dance wil speak his feelings. And poor Bonnie !! ðŸ˜†
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever reason Arjun has...he cant play with sam's feelings...feeling bad for her
1Rockstar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its nt love, its like attraction, he just can't resist her..
This content was originally posted by: arshita235

Whatever reason Arjun has...he cant play with sam's feelings...feeling bad for her

He mite be after revenge nw bt wht he feels 4 Sam wil turn into love. As of nw the dance wil speak his feelings..