India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

"Beti Milgaya to Bete ko bhul gaya"

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
In the early episodes during the preparations of SidNi's marriage, Simran had put a curtain between the men and the women. Sid told him mom "Beti milgaya to Bete ko bhul gaya" and Simran had said yes with a smile. All that was done as a joke and tease. During the time Roshni was her daughter but now that I rewatch it, it was more like a hint that in the near future it will actually happen. Which has now happened. The moment Kritika had come to the picture Simran had forgotten Sid and his happiness. Simran saach mein bete ko bhul gaya jabse beti milgaya. 
**Sorry if my hindi is bad, not a hindi speaker**

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuhariniYD.AH

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I would be really happy if she actually forget Sid completely... Sid can be free from ths idiot's torture, deal, promise and can go ahead with his life happily. I am not saying that still Sid keeping up his promises, but it'll be more better if she really don't exists as Sid's momSmile BTW, a gud note frm prev episodesSmile 
ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Sad part in all of it is that in recent episodes when Roshni told Sid that he would not understand what she is going through when she found out about her dad. He in a way does and his is worst. He has mother yet does not. She is existed but not the mother he once knew and loved. He is on his own now and that is exactly what he had told Simran before heading to the party. The sad part is Roshni nor the Patels has any idea what Sid is actually going through himself as he is not burdening them with his problems. He only cares about Roshni and his sasural. 
However, once the truth does come out which I feel Shiv already knows and might be the one to tell the Patels, Roshni will take a step herself to fix Sid's family. She won't feel good knowing that Sid does not have a good relationship with his mom because Roshni knows very well how much Simran and Raj both mean to Sid. 

There are so much truth and secrets that are coming out and will come out at the same time relationships are mending. 

Loving Jamai Raja more and more everyday. I am so glued to this show that I constantly re-watch the episodes over and over again and every time I find something that relates to something presently being shown. It is like I am re visiting Jamai Raja. 
Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Churri

Sad part in all of it is that in recent episodes when Roshni told Sid that he would not understand what she is going through when she found out about her dad. He in a way does and his is worst. He has mother yet does not. She is existed but not the mother he once knew and loved. He is on his own now and that is exactly what he had told Simran before heading to the party. The sad part is Roshni nor the Patels has any idea what Sid is actually going through himself as he is not burdening them with his problems. He only cares about Roshni and his sasural. 
However, once the truth does come out which I feel Shiv already knows and might be the one to tell the Patels, Roshni will take a step herself to fix Sid's family. She won't feel good knowing that Sid does not have a good relationship with his mom because Roshni knows very well how much Simran and Raj both mean to Sid. 

There are so much truth and secrets that are coming out and will come out at the same time relationships are mending. 

Loving Jamai Raja more and more everyday. I am so glued to this show that I constantly re-watch the episodes over and over again and every time I find something that relates to something presently being shown. It is like I am re visiting Jamai Raja. 

You said everything right. Although Sid has a family by name but in reality he is alone but never lets anyone know his pain and carries it with himself. This shows how understandable and gem of a person he is. This is why the love for his character increases for me every day. I can't get enough of him.

I really hope what you said comes out true. Once the truth come out that Sid was behind Shiv's fake memory loss, everyone might bash him. But at this moment I feel like Shiv will be his supporter. As always Sid will leave after taking all the insults but I have a feeling that Shiv will open his mouth and tell everyone the truth.

I am also excited about the upcoming episodes. But really hope that the truth comes out soon because Sid deserve happiness in his life. He is fixing everyone's problem but there is no one there for him to fix his own.

Edited by paru10 - 12 May 2015 at 8:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChurriBurri

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
i want her to forget sid completely
forget that he even exists
so that she is not a kabab mein haddi any more
and sid can live happily with roshni then 

• Page 1 of 1