Why not have a hate marriage track?

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Instead of this bakwas I would prefer a hate marriage track with Ranveer blackmailing Ishani telling her you can't married anyone else because you are my wife and he refused to divorce her but married her to take revenge for the way she treated him and faked her love for him. He even wanted her out of jail before the 6 months leap took place just so he can make her life hell.

As cliched as that sound it's still 100% better than these cross couple tracks and marriage going on, like What crap really? 👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Echofades

Instead of this bakwas I would prefer a hate marriage track with Ranveer blackmailing Ishani telling her you can't married anyone else because you are my wife and he refused to divorce her but married her to take revenge for the way she treated him and faked her love for him. He even wanted her out of jail before the 6 months leap took place just so he can make her life hell.

As cliched as that sound it's still 100% better than these cross couple tracks and marriage going on, like What crap really? 👎🏼

Very nice idea indeed. Instead of showing this type of track. It would be better to show Rv refusing to divorce Ishaani which is worth watching. Initially Rv should be harsh on every move and with time ritika real face would come out in front of every one. 

SoyMilk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There's already been a hat marriage track, so guess cvs wanted something different.  Though I wonder what RV will do once he realizes Ishani's "innocence" and before Ritika's truth.  Most likely he's be convinced to sacrifice his love going one Ekta's past serials~
shinelove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree. .rv should just tell everyone that he is still ishanni hubby and will not divorce her and stop all this bakwas. .
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Want them to get married soon 😊