Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS??!!

Humz4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I cannot believe the Mihir and Rinki track I hate seeing this pair together
What on earth have the CVs done?

I actually hate that they have ruined a beautiful love story that was of Mihir and Mihika 

I will no longer be watching any track that revolves around these characters as I am unable to comprehend how someone who proclaims to love another so dearly, forgets her so easily and the sacrifice she made

At the end of the day this is a drama and the impossible is always made possible so I will not understand why Mihir and Rinki were paired together 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I sort of like them, they look like normal people. Like the people next door, but yea, never any logic. However, humans are the most adaptable creatures on earth, and like Mihir sort of moved on cause of all his promises to Bhallas I guess...thought I feel you.
this show has 6.5 trps
even if the whole of india forums stops watching it will make zero difference
n such tracks are liked by normal viewers
for example fire sequences get highest trps so all these bashing is irrelevant
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually like the mihir-rinki pairing far more than the mihika pairing.
I respect mihir for understanding that he agreed to marry rinki - no gun was put to his head - so he has a responsibility as a husband to contribute his share in making the marriage work.

Tough that mihika made sacrifies for mihir, because if she truly loved him she would have trusted him enough to share her thoughts on sooo many occasions which found her getting deeper & deeper into the quagmire of ashok's filthy mind.

I love this pair and love that there is at least 1 paring without all the melodrama that's rife in every other pairing or to-be pairing.
Nupur... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Humz4eva

I cannot believe the Mihir and Rinki track I hate seeing this pair together

What on earth have the CVs done?

I actually hate that they have ruined a beautiful love story that was of Mihir and Mihika 

I will no longer be watching any track that revolves around these characters as I am unable to comprehend how someone who proclaims to love another so dearly, forgets her so easily and the sacrifice she made

At the end of the day this is a drama and the impossible is always made possible so I will not understand why Mihir and Rinki were paired together 

true...hate CVs for ruining their love story