swara's feelings!!!

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I m know getting highly irritated with CVS bcoz too much of stretching of something can also be harmful.
Acc to latest promo laksh confess his feelings to swara next he declared ragini as his fiance next swara gone slap lucky ????
I m keeping sanskaar away from this as I believe he is only obsessed by ragini, as fans says laksh will again break ragini's heart which is true but sanskaar will also break ragini's heart in future currently he is not in his senses plus we don't know what is his real personality.when sanskaar will regain his senses I bet he will forget ragini. so I don't think them as a pair.
what swara has in her mind is not yet disclose. do swara really had some feeling for laksh??? share our views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
from past 1& a half year raman- ishita which is such a popular Jodi love confession was dragged so much as a result fans started to get irritated many left the show, it is an example what can unnessary dragging can do to the show
I feel if now swara feeling r not disclosed or any hint is given so swaragini can also lose its fans
will swara know have feeling for laksh ????? how will she a part of new rumored luv triangle ????
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
personally I don't think swara had yet those type if feelings 4 laksh & after this current scenerio I don't think she will have as which girl will fall 4 a guy who is again & again playing with her sister's feelings whatever is the reason. don't think swara slapped lucky 4 the confession but 4 again playing with ragini's feelings which he have no right to do, this time swara is also is guilty.
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Love isn't like that 😊

Swara will fall for lucky soon 😃
-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

personally I don't think swara had yet those type if feelings 4 laksh & after this current scenerio I don't think she will have as which girl will fall 4 a guy who is again & again playing with her sister's feelings whatever is the reason. don't think swara slapped lucky 4 the confession but 4 again playing with ragini's feelings which he have no right to do, this time swara is also is guilty.

Lakshya is playing with Ragini's feelings?? Really??
As far as I remember, not even once did Lakshya gave her false hopes that he has something in his heart for her, infact it was her who can't get over with the fact that Lakshya denied her love not once but twice. It was Ragini who asked Swara for her help in gaining Lakshya even after facing dejection twice.
Swara, what should she be guilty for?? Hadn't she warned Ragini time and again, against her better judgement, not to hope for Lakshya??
It was after Ragini's constant persuation that she agreed and after Lakshya's description she did the mistake of giving Ragini hope.
-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love is a forbidden emotion that can tempt anyone and Swara is no exception.
She is in the process of developing feelings for Lakshya and soon will fall for him...