Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Ranveer you can insult her in private all you want but don't do this crap in public! I know your hurt and all but still this is unacceptable.   Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Okay so in every damn ritual ranveer z there.. And shakti z saying dz wl be the last time he wl see ishani n confront her.. Yayyy so after this thr z nothing left on the show.. Dz z giving me some positive vibes.. Eventhough its abt ishkar devarsh rari marriage they r focusing mostly on ishveer... So after RV leaves ishani um sure ishani may find out d truth abt ritika n stop d marriage.. This time ishani wl b running behind RV
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't know what's cooking in cv's head but they r making our to bang on tv😡 Edited by favjassi - 8 years ago
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Looks like the green monster in Ritika is waking up, she wont be able to hold it for too long now. This woman is epitome of beshrmee, Ranveer has been doing a HUGE favor to her but she started to claim her right on him now.
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay so they are doing the punjabi jago function...which i searched and it is done just a day before the marriage...and this is the 4:00am confrontation that Ishaani and RV will have and also probably the last one...although according to other OLV...Ritika may ask Ranveer to apologize and so he may go and apologize to Ishaani for insulting her...but definitely that will be their last confrontation from RV's side...

Now the only way the marriages don't happen is if Ishaani reads that sms on her mobile and suspects Ritika...else i don't see any other possibilty of the marriages being stopped...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What did Shakti mean by this is the last moment when Ranveer will see her and sare soft corner bhi khatam ho jayenge...

I cant bear the thought of cross marriage happening... this serial is dead for me in that case...
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the link ðŸ˜Š
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs! Such a cute scene of ishkar giving Prasad to each other :)
dr_fiza_ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Too much drag of track yaar