Posted: 15 January 2018 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Happy Pongal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoPallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 19 January 2018 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Rohit Keshav chase over for now ... whole family sees this happening on the road .. they try to stop his veri thanam but only Kayal manages to calm him down .. he throws down the arivaal and walks away..Shocked
Keshav and Arthi thank Kayal .. she in turn thanks Keshav for saving Vel vizhi .. both head home ..

Harshan sees all of this and becomes worse - tells Kayal she can stay in her porandha veedu for good, since she has a special relationship with Rohit .. AngryDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 19 January 2018 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Rohit Keshav chase over for now ... whole family sees this happening on the road .. they try to stop his veri thanam but only Kayal manages to calm him down .. he throws down the arivaal and walks away..Shocked
Keshav and Arthi thank Kayal .. she in turn thanks Keshav for saving Vel vizhi .. both head home ..

Harshan sees all of this and becomes worse - tells Kayal she can stay in her porandha veedu for good, since she has a special relationship with Rohit .. AngryDead

Might as well Dead

autumnsconcertoPallanguzhi

Estherrr Newbie
Estherrr
Estherrr

Posted: 21 January 2018 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Harshan is so annoying Angry always scolding the poor Kayal. I wish someone will let her know about the stupid test he made without her permission.

Seetha and Harshan matching pair Dead both have disgusting character

Pallanguzhi

-sevenstreaks- IF-Stunnerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 21 January 2018 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Estherrr

Harshan is so annoying Angry always scolding the poor Kayal. I wish someone will let her know about the stupid test he made without her permission.

Seetha and Harshan matching pair Dead both have disgusting character
Wth  Shocked I missed few episodes 

Pallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 21 January 2018 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Stupid Seetha blackmailing her mamanar now
Estherrr Newbie
Estherrr
Estherrr

Posted: 30 January 2018 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Hope that director will kill that Sita character..Even an animal is well raised but iva seriyana kattu murandhi jenmam, eppadiya pessuvanga periya manushan kitta? Iva periya aalu nanaippu Dead
Hate the way they portray girls like that..especially when she abused her father in law's trust, totally disgusting, ellarukum emmatrum varum adukaga ippadiya behave pannuvanga?
I can even bear Keshav or Ranjith's attagassam but iva vandhala I want to throw my phone away
Angry Angry Angry

miganPallanguzhi

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 31 January 2018 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Seetha character is the worst I've ever seen on TV and the actress is too loud ...over acting... Director sir pls take in reality... What's the big deal if Nathan loved a girl before marriage!!! He was loyal to his wife and why suddenly made things negative...serial izhuka ivlo negativity theva illa

miganPallanguzhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index