Tamil Other Serials
Tamil Other Serials

Kuladeivam (Page 28)

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 31 March 2016 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

I m feeling bad for Hansi :(...Its so nice to see Actress Rani playing positive character :D...

hansi papa pavam too much but I am sure she will find a way to escape. I am thinking she will end up in Hosur too along with Shreya (Currently she is in Mysore)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

-sevenstreaks- IF-Stunnerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 31 March 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

I m feeling bad for Hansi :(...Its so nice to see Actress Rani playing positive character :D...

hansi papa pavam too much but I am sure she will find a way to escape. I am thinking she will end up in Hosur too along with Shreya (Currently she is in Mysore)
hope so...its nice to hear :)

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 01 April 2016 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Originally posted by Zindagi-Samrata

i really Love Rani aka Aarthi not becoz of her change over - i will love the same suppose she played negative role she indeed good looking,talent actress i like her since Athi pookal
agree..She is talented Clap ...I ve mostly watched all d soaps she acted in Tamil :P

Yes Thumbs Up.. she is rocking the positive role .. even though she mostly did negative roles beforeClapClapAarthi is a wonderful character, great mother to the family.Star

First saw her in Sorgam by AVM - really negative role ..
If I m not wrong ..Mounika played lead right? It was day time soap...I use to watch for 15 mins during lunch break ...my house was near school so they allowed to go home for lunch LOL ...she played her sis in law ?...
I remember her very well in alaigal soap ...its another classy one Star

Yes, Mounika was the lead .. and Rani was playing her evil sis in law .. the torture was so bad Tongue But that means Rani was brilliant in the role ClapClap
Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 01 April 2016 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Looks like Augustine cares more for his family because of this .. he even rejected the sothu pathram LOLLOLLOL

I think someone will find and recognise her ..
Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 01 April 2016 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Rohit, Keshav and Varadhu all kambi ennufying Dancing .. thanks to Alamu and team ClapClapClap
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 01 April 2016 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Hansi papa pavam
she is trying to tell people but no one understand her

Where does mumoo get the pics of Shreya and Siddu

Kirthi should be very careful lucky Arth iwas there to take her

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 05 April 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Augustine Kalpana found Shreya .. agree to let her live according to her wishes .. Looks like Augustine accepts Sidhu and his father .. Clap
Keerthi is back safe with Aarthi ... Star

Once again this Rohit goes to Gnanam and asks for mannipu ... planning for some drama Dead
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 05 April 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Augustine Kalpana found Shreya .. agree to let her live according to her wishes .. Looks like Augustine accepts Sidhu and his father .. Clap
Keerthi is back safe with Aarthi ... Star

Once again this Rohit goes to Gnanam and asks for mannipu ... planning for some drama Dead

First thing the insp needs to be punished for taking money letting them loose

I hope Ganam and kumbal trash them out and Sokku should not support them

They should just call SP

Alsmu is wailing in her own pity hope Aarthi does some thing especially enough of Rohit

Edited by migan - 05 April 2016 at 8:20am

Pallanguzhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index