Tamil Other Serials
Tamil Other Serials

Kuladeivam (Page 27)

-sevenstreaks- IF-Stunnerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 31 March 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged
I m feeling bad for Hansi :(...Its so nice to see Actress Rani playing positive character :D...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi.Samrata.

-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 31 March 2016 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zindagi-Samrata

i really Love Rani aka Aarthi not becoz of her change over - i will love the same suppose she played negative role she indeed good looking,talent actress i like her since Athi pookal
agree..She is talented Clap ...I ve mostly watched all d soaps she acted in Tamil :P

Pallanguzhi.Samrata.

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 31 March 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

i really Love Rani aka Aarthi not becoz of her change over - i will love the same suppose she played negative role she indeed good looking,talent actress i like her since Athi pookal
agree..She is talented Clap ...I ve mostly watched all d soaps she acted in Tamil :P

Yes Thumbs Up .. she is rocking the positive role .. even though she mostly did negative roles before ClapClap Aarthi is a wonderful character, great mother to the family. Star

First saw her in Sorgam by AVM - really negative role ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Samrata.

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 31 March 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Great to see Kuladheivam is getting more responses.. Dancing Keep it up friends! PartyIt is also currently the 4th in TRP Clap

.Samrata.

-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 31 March 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Yes Thumbs Up.. she is rocking the positive role .. even though she mostly did negative roles beforeClapClapAarthi is a wonderful character, great mother to the family.Star

If I m not wrong ..Mounika played lead right? It was day time soap...I use to watch for 15 mins during lunch break ...my house was near school so they allowed to go home for lunch LOL ...she played her sis in law ?...
I remember her very well in alaigal soap ...its another classy one Star

Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 31 March 2016 at 9:41am

Pallanguzhi.Samrata.

.Samrata. IF-Rockerz
.Samrata.
.Samrata.

Posted: 31 March 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Sandiya what's role Rani play in Alaigal? ...its my very fav show i unable to watch all episode but i love venu aravind performance ,to be honest some time villan used to be attractive then useless crying lead roleLOL, (but not always)that's why i love Rani as Anjali in atthi pookal ,i love way of her dialogue delivery,body language...  etc  but its good see her in positive & strong role

Pallanguzhi

-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 31 March 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
In alalaigal...that main family 's daughter...and her mariage getting delayed for no reason ..is it alaigal or some other soap LOL

Pallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 31 March 2016 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Yes Thumbs Up .. she is rocking the positive role .. even though she mostly did negative roles before ClapClap Aarthi is a wonderful character, great mother to the family. Star

Yeah I agree - it is nice to see her playing positive role and love her role and performance in the show.

Athipookkal yeah - Tongue

Pallanguzhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index