Posted: 8 years ago
Did anyone watch this serial first two episodes.
I watched the first episode. Not completely, but here and there.. Mouli and his family is introduced. 
Then vadivukarasi is introduced. 

It was boring. So not bothered to remember and write detailed update.

i m watching d show  for TP ðŸ˜†... i have no patience to write update ðŸ¤£
I did watch the first 2 episode. Seem little confusing - need to wait for few more episodes before can say anything. But yeah have to agree konja dull the serial
Ou josiyar is there along side Satish working in Mouli's company.

Malar is the daughter (hope youngest) of vadivukarasi. Character name Alamelu. Alamu nu amma chellama kupidaranga...

I guessed that Mouli n vadivukarasi are husb n wife... living separately due to unknown reasons...

Indha bro sis pasa mazhai paathadhum, after vadivukarasi's dialogue, i am thiking if it is mouli n vadivukarasi asbro-sis.
But malar sorry alamu was telling that you can no way see appa in namma ooru temple. So is Mouli her father, which makes vadivu n mouli husb n wife?

During the course of the story, will tell about the characters also. Thaniya ellam intro kuduka mudiyadhu pa...

Mouli character name - forgot... I mean I forgot, or may be never even bothered to listen. But he is a big industrialist who cares very much for his family esp grand children n take care of them. His grand children also likes him...

He has a son kesav and daughter in law Arthi. They have a dughter(Ananya) n a son.
Kesav is workaholic and works in dad's conc. His wife arthi is pub-holic (alcoholic). Boht neglict family n children and so Mouli takes care of them.
Mouli has a daughter who also works in dad's co and her husband reports to her in the same office. He talks rubbish in a local slang n creates prob everywhere. They have three children.

Mouli's grand daughter is kidnapped and they demand 10L. Mouli n family ready to give, but police tell, it is not for money, as they have asked jus a small amount from such a billionaire. 

(engalukku adhu podhum ya - solomon pappaya style padinga)

Vadivu has three children 2 daughter n 1 son.

One daughter n son live as a joint family and are very attached bro -sis. Even their children grow up as bro-sis (idha anna sonaru, not me not the teengae kids).
They hate vadivu karasi to the core - reason not yet shown (nan dhan establish panikaradhu ila)
Alamu (PP malar) is the youngest daughter living with vadivu. 

(Modern Malar with traditional name - Alamu)

Joshiyar works in Mouli's family and he is with Kesav.

Idhu dhangaya nadandhuchu...

WOW super
Now i am tempted to watch.
Originally posted by migan

WOW super
Now i am tempted to watch.

Like seriously??? 😲😛
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Like seriously??? 😲😛