Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 97)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 20 November 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged
tried watching the show, could not sit for most episodes filled with Piyush and kashish's artificial romance and nonsense of being the sachayi ki muraat and defaming sujal as if he was a street dog bought by them

Edited by SunHarsh4eva - 20 November 2015 at 2:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_DexterRocks-Swetha-

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 20 November 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BedouinMe

You know what, there are thousand reasons for which I love this man, but the most important one among them would be that he is truly a self - made man ! Almost all of Ekta's "boys and girls" had fallouts with her at some point of time or the other. But almost all of them reconciliated in no time and came back to their ring mistress again ! But Raj was the only MAN who believed in himself stood firm on his decision inspire of Time Bomb and DYND not being successful ! It really must have taken some courage to stand straight, specially in those days when TV serials and Balaji were almost synonymous to each other !
And he had bruised the ego of the "queen" quite badly bcoz even after two yes of his exit she couldn't help but rant about him on national TV ! ;)

Smriti Irani, Iqbal khan, karan patel and Ram kapoor are some of those few stars who had left balaji and later on returned to the camp . I think Raj also had the same choice, but he himself did not want sujal or KTH in his career anymore, he told in an interview that how sujal/KTH was untouchable and how every good thing better end on a good note, once you try to polish it more it loses the charm and same happened with KTH too, not only sujal but even kashish, rishi, the whole cast had lost their charm 

after that Ekta tried several times to recreate another sujal, some more epic love stories, she even made a remake of KTH , fortunately none of these shows worked, which enhances the fact that creative liberty is not everything, you need artists to read through your vision and bring life to your fictional characters. Once an actor contributes his blood and sweat and makes a character into an iconic one, it is so unfair and disheartening to see makers taking advantage of their chair and ruin the hardwork, it makes the actor come off very unimportant and neglected, afterall the character is more of the actor's vision than that of the writer's.

i was a kid, i obviously cried for my sujal, he died and came back with a plastic face, i know how much heart breaking it was , and that time i even had been angry at Raj that how can he leave the show and let fans cry, but in the longer run i realized that he actually saved a fantasy and a beautiful fantasy remain the way it was, sujal was the potential husband for me, for millions of girls out there and he still is , that feeling of loving sujal all over again is still so refreshing , i am sure i can never feel the same enthusiasm, same nervousness, same joy of watching any other male lead onscreen the way i always feel when i watch Sujal , that is why he is iconic, that is why Sujal is Rajeev and Rajeev is Sujal, and that is why i love them Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha...SoHu.-Swetha-

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 20 November 2015 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunHarsh4eva

tried watching the show, could not sit for most episodes filled with Piyush and kashish's artificial romance and nonsense of being the sachayi ki muraat and defaming sujal as if he was a street dog bought by them

CryCry

they treated him worser than this, as if he is the only devil created by god 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_-Swetha-

BedouinMe Goldie
BedouinMe
BedouinMe

Posted: 20 November 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

You know what, there are thousand reasons for which I love this man, but the most important one among them would be that he is truly a self - made man ! Almost all of Ekta's "boys and girls" had fallouts with her at some point of time or the other. But almost all of them reconciliated in no time and came back to their ring mistress again ! But Raj was the only MAN who believed in himself stood firm on his decision inspire of Time Bomb and DYND not being successful ! It really must have taken some courage to stand straight, specially in those days when TV serials and Balaji were almost synonymous to each other !
And he had bruised the ego of the "queen" quite badly bcoz even after two yes of his exit she couldn't help but rant about him on national TV ! ;)

Smriti Irani, Iqbal khan, karan patel and Ram kapoor are some of those few stars who had left balaji and later on returned to the camp . I think Raj also had the same choice, but he himself did not want sujal or KTH in his career anymore, he told in an interview that how sujal/KTH was untouchable and how every good thing better end on a good note, once you try to polish it more it loses the charm and same happened with KTH too, not only sujal but even kashish, rishi, the whole cast had lost their charm 

after that Ekta tried several times to recreate another sujal, some more epic love stories, she even made a remake of KTH , fortunately none of these shows worked, which enhances the fact that creative liberty is not everything, you need artists to read through your vision and bring life to your fictional characters. Once an actor contributes his blood and sweat and makes a character into an iconic one, it is so unfair and disheartening to see makers taking advantage of their chair and ruin the hardwork, it makes the actor come off very unimportant and neglected, afterall the character is more of the actor's vision than that of the writer's.

i was a kid, i obviously cried for my sujal, he died and came back with a plastic face, i know how much heart breaking it was , and that time i even had been angry at Raj that how can he leave the show and let fans cry, but in the longer run i realized that he actually saved a fantasy and a beautiful fantasy remain the way it was, sujal was the potential husband for me, for millions of girls out there and he still is , that feeling of loving sujal all over again is still so refreshing , i am sure i can never feel the same enthusiasm, same nervousness, same joy of watching any other male lead onscreen the way i always feel when i watch Sujal , that is why he is iconic, that is why Sujal is Rajeev and Rajeev is Sujal, and that is why i love them Day Dreaming
You're talking about crying ! LOL You won't believe, the day when Sujal's accident was shown, I dreamt about him at night.. In fact I had been dreaming about him forr that whole week ! I was only 8 then.. I was not into watching SBS and all.. So I never knew about Rajeev quitting until 19 May 2005. In the morning, the next day, I was still half asleep, when I heard my mom discussing something about Sujal with my grandma.. Something about plastic surgery and all ! Hell broke free ! I literally rushed to her to find her reading a news article from an English daily stating about Raj's exit from the show ! I kept on crying for that entire day and hardly had a grain of food ! My parents were like literally frustrated with me that at an age of watching cartoons and reading comic books, why was I actually mourning over his exit !!! I had pledged that I would never watch another show of Raj's ! How dare he left KTH and broke our hearts ! But my pledge was soon broken when I came to know about Time bomb ! :)

But today I feel, quitting KTH was probably his best decision !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha...SoHu.-Swetha-

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 20 November 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged

You're talking about crying ! LOL You won't believe, the day when Sujal's accident was shown, I dreamt about him at night.. In fact I had been dreaming about him forr that whole week ! I was only 8 then.. I was not into watching SBS and all.. So I never knew about Rajeev quitting until 19 May 2005. In the morning, the next day, I was still half asleep, when I heard my mom discussing something about Sujal with my grandma.. Something about plastic surgery and all ! Hell broke free ! I literally rushed to her to find her reading a news article from an English daily stating about Raj's exit from the show ! I kept on crying for that entire day and hardly had a grain of food ! My parents were like literally frustrated with me that at an age of watching cartoons and reading comic books, why was I actually mourning over his exit !!! I had pledged that I would never watch another show of Raj's ! How dare he left KTH and broke our hearts ! But my pledge was soon broken when I came to know about Time bomb ! :)

True that, i hardly knew about SBS and other news channel segments, so it was a blow when i saw sujal dying . you know the irony was that when the episode aired, i though sujal will come back with memory loss, and Raj will enact sujal in a different way now, but soon my heart was stabbed, i understood that the character probably is replaced Cry

i hid from my mother and cried, i could not afford to get showered by her rants because i was a kid, in grade five and she would go on and on about how i am not grown up enough to watch such shows and fantasize over a male lead. 

My solace was again in Time bomb, my mother never wanted to watch the show given its genre, but somehow i tried in between, but fill fledged golden days came back with LRL .

sujal was something else, i even remember mailing to balaji and Raj to bring back sujal , and i was so silly that i expected one mail could change the dynamics LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_BedouinMe..Anwesha...SoHu.-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 27 November 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Meet the top 10 on screen business tycoons of television - Sujal Garewal
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/meet-the-top-10-on-screen-business-tycoons-of-television/4/

Pic :
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Sujal.jpg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 28 November 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Meet the top 10 on screen business tycoons of television - Sujal Garewal
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/meet-the-top-10-on-screen-business-tycoons-of-television/4/

Pic :
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Sujal.jpg
Tfs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_-Swetha-

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 28 November 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

i was a kid, i obviously cried for my sujal, he died and came back with a plastic face, i know how much heart breaking it was , and that time i even had been angry at Raj that how can he leave the show and let fans cry, but in the longer run i realized that he actually saved a fantasy and a beautiful fantasy remain the way it was, sujal was the potential husband for me, for millions of girls out there and he still is , that feeling of loving sujal all over again is still so refreshing , i am sure i can never feel the same enthusiasm, same nervousness, same joy of watching any other male lead onscreen the way i always feel when i watch Sujal , that is why he is iconic, that is why Sujal is Rajeev and Rajeev is Sujal, and that is why i love themDay Dreaming

True that, i hardly knew about SBS and other news channel segments, so it was a blow when i saw sujal dying . you know the irony was that when the episode aired, i though sujal will come back with memory loss, and Raj will enact sujal in a different way now, but soon my heart was stabbed, i understood that the character probably is replacedCry

i hid from my mother and cried, i could not afford to get showered by her rants because i was a kid, in grade five and she would go on and on about how i am not grown up enough to watch such shows and fantasize over a male lead.

My solace was again in Time bomb, my mother never wanted to watch the show given its genre, but somehow i tried in between, but fill fledged golden days came back with LRL .

sujal was something else, i even remember mailing to balaji and Raj to bring back sujal , and i was so silly that i expected one mail could change the dynamicsLOL

Aww... Both of you reminded me of my heartbreak!! I was so happy that it was the summer vacations and I could watch both the original and repeat telecast(which I actually did till 19th May 2005) and then kaboom! Sujal dies.
I went into the bathroom and dunno why but I shed a lot of tears. Did not even watch the death scene repeat telecast. That summer, I enrolled for some additional hobby classes and stayed away from TV.

Hey Dexy, you are online again! Amazing!! Miss this thread and our night-time discussions. Day Dreaming

Hey BedouinMe, welcome to Sujal-lovers Club.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_BedouinMe..Anwesha..DexterRocks.SoHu.-Swetha-

Go to top