Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 84)

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SoHu.

This guy was madly and irrevocably in love with this woman. Her hatred compelled him to love her more.. you know every damn thing worked in the reverse way in case of sujal. The more she hated him, the more he loved her; the more she tried to distance herself from him, the more he came close to her; the more she tried to make a mockery of his love, the more stronger and fiercer his love got for her. 
When kahiin toh hoga happened i was just 13 years old and the reason why i loved watching it was mainly cause i absolutely had this huge undeniable crush on raj. But the reason why I still continue to rewatch some of its episodes is because the depth and intensity of his emotions have touched me like never before. This man never gave up on his love. Inspite of being abused, hated and even on the verge of getting killed , the thing that remained common was his  undiluted love for that woman whom he ever loved. And can we ever really find such a guy.? The answer is a big fat NO. 
Kashish was a torn soul. I pitied her more than actually hating her. She was constantly vacillating between sujal's lover and piyush's wife. No matter how much she tried erasing sujal from her herat, that man had left an indelible mark on her soul..the mark which was too deeply  engraved to be erased by piyush's selfish love. Why i call the wimp's love selfish is because he never really wanted to realise what kashish's true feelings were. He was living a delusion that kashish belonged to him but the fact of the matter was she was always sujal's, the realization which dawned upon him probably during his death and he asked sujal to take care of kashish.. for piyush kashish was more like a trophy, trophy for defeating the undefeated sujal garewal.
Episode 114 that you mentioned was another fabulous episode pearl. Acting and emotions that got portrayed were top notch.  Kashish was well aware of the sexual tension between her and sujal and all her actions were basically a manifestion of that. Plain and simple. Even she knew that it would be extremely hard on her part to actually not fall weak infont of the man for whom her heart still continued to beat.Embarrassed

I would like to delve a little deeper here. Remember before Samia fiasco, when Kashish's father takes her away from R&G mansion, Kashish is all sad and heart-broken. This time Sujal helps her in her miseries. There were few times during this period, that she hugged Sujal on her own accord. Once during Mehak's birthday when she is sad and other time when she is traveling back with Sujal to Shimla. This was inspite the fact that throughout she believed Piyush was not guilty. She found solace in Sujal's arm despite of her holy, Pativrata self. Its after Samia falsely reveals that Sujal sent her to trap Piyush, that she turns into a Stonecold woman visa vie Sujal. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha...SoHu.sirimiri

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Hey guys
Did u see Kabir today.. He was so debonair and dashing today in a complete black outfit... Sigh...
I completely went to my RK dreamland. And when he uttered all those dialogues about love and specially his 'Jane se pehle' bit where he defined love via some poetic lines, for a miment I felt that I was watching Sujal again.
Today's was a killer episode
Raj + Black suit + Love = Magic
{ drools, swoons and faints}

_SJM_.SoHu.sonyjknumsirimiri

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Pearl pearl pearl..please tell me about rajeev's expressions. I missed the episode due to some work. Damn. Gosh I'm going crazy..please please :(
I mean what exactly did his eyes wanted to express. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_sirimiri

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

This guy was madly and irrevocably in love with this woman. Her hatred compelled him to love her more.. you know every damn thing worked in the reverse way in case of sujal. The more she hated him, the more he loved her; the more she tried to distance herself from him, the more he came close to her; the more she tried to make a mockery of his love, the more stronger and fiercer his love got for her. 
When kahiin toh hoga happened i was just 13 years old and the reason why i loved watching it was mainly cause i absolutely had this huge undeniable crush on raj. But the reason why I still continue to rewatch some of its episodes is because the depth and intensity of his emotions have touched me like never before. This man never gave up on his love. Inspite of being abused, hated and even on the verge of getting killed , the thing that remained common was his  undiluted love for that woman whom he ever loved. And can we ever really find such a guy.? The answer is a big fat NO. 
Kashish was a torn soul. I pitied her more than actually hating her. She was constantly vacillating between sujal's lover and piyush's wife. No matter how much she tried erasing sujal from her herat, that man had left an indelible mark on her soul..the mark which was too deeply  engraved to be erased by piyush's selfish love. Why i call the wimp's love selfish is because he never really wanted to realise what kashish's true feelings were. He was living a delusion that kashish belonged to him but the fact of the matter was she was always sujal's, the realization which dawned upon him probably during his death and he asked sujal to take care of kashish.. for piyush kashish was more like a trophy, trophy for defeating the undefeated sujal garewal.
Episode 114 that you mentioned was another fabulous episode pearl. Acting and emotions that got portrayed were top notch.  Kashish was well aware of the sexual tension between her and sujal and all her actions were basically a manifestion of that. Plain and simple. Even she knew that it would be extremely hard on her part to actually not fall weak infont of the man for whom her heart still continued to beat.Embarrassed

I would like to delve a little deeper here. Remember before Samia fiasco, when Kashish's father takes her away from R&G mansion, Kashish is all sad and heart-broken. This time Sujal helps her in her miseries. There were few times during this period, that she hugged Sujal on her own accord. Once during Mehak's birthday when she is sad and other time when she is traveling back with Sujal to Shimla. This was inspite the fact that throughout she believed Piyush was not guilty. She found solace in Sujal's arm despite of her holy, Pativrata self. Its after Samia falsely reveals that Sujal sent her to trap Piyush, that she turns into a Stonecold woman visa vie Sujal. 

True that devashree. You know kashish always knew it in her subconscious state that sujal wasn't guilty and probably he wasnt at fault but she chose to believe what lay in front of her. Leave aside the voices of her heart, the rational and logical self of hers was lost too.. She couldn't decode that probably someone was trying to frame him. For her the proofs held more importance than her love for sujal.

_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_hsirimiri

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Oh Sohu.. What do I tell you!
Today, the Kabir Sharma was back with a bang!!
Ananya told him that she wanted to resign, he looked sad for a moment but then put back his strong facade .
Then he went on for his interview with Nalini and grilled her abt love in a respectful manner. Mostly,.it was about Nalini n her ex but at some point , he looked straight at Ananya and said:
"Pyaar mei logic nahi hota, Pyaar mei bas pyaar hota hai"

I couldn't catch most of the dialogues as I was too busy drooling over him.

He is the most handsome and desirable man on the planet. Period.
No wonder all womenfolk are behind him... Be it the sleazy Malvika, friendly Tarini, Stupod reporter Ananya and Ex wife Shreya!!

Lord help him!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_h.SoHu.sirimiri

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged

True that devashree. You know kashish always knew it in her subconscious state that sujal wasn't guilty and probably he wasnt at fault but she chose to believe what lay in front of her. Leave aside the voices of her heart, the rational and logical self of hers was lost too.. She couldn't decode that probably someone was trying to frame him. For her the proofs held more importance than her love for sujal.

What hurt most was she believed in Piyush's innocence without any proofs, but she chose to believe some unknown girl over Sujal. And this was never clarified in the show even later. But it never made any difference to Sujal. Sometime his stance of not justifying himself was frustrating as a viewer but it was so honourable and so right. Even if he had defended himself, no one would listen to him.

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@Sohu
Well darling thats Kashish for us!!
She always needed proofs when it came to Sujal.
Be it her declaring him to be behind her "pativrata izzat", or accusing him about getting Piyush framed up or Piyush beaten up by goons or even killing Piyush!!
She never needed a reason... She always found Sujal the most convinient option- to blame all the miseries of the world upon!
She never gave him the benifit of doubt, never tried to hear his side of the story!!
For the holy angel, Sujal was the blackest soul around!
Maybe some tiniest bit of her soul advocated Sujal's innocence, but she always shushed it down.

And the saddest part of their love story was that ever after reading Sujal's diary, where he had laid his heart out and every word had her crying for him; and seeing everything he had endured to save her life ; she still needed proofs to believe Sujal's innocence...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_h.SoHu.sirimiri

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
They were too busy glorifying her Pativrataness to give us a proper love story. She wasnt like Prerna, who suffered a lot in Anuraag's love. It took a lot for her to start loving Bajaj. Kashish never showed that kind of resilience in her love.

Go to top