Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 52)

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 1417

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by _SJM_

Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by _SJM_

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by Sweet_wish

She is again ready to get married LOL


Who is the scapegoat this time around??

<font color="#cc0000">If I am not wrong it was the plastic TusharLOL</font>



Veena seems pretty desperate to throw her out of her house in the guise of a wedding!! Wink


so it was her last weddingROFL

Unfortunately notLOL
The wedding was supposed to happen, but Swayam told her that Sujal is alive.
There were other weddings in the row
With old man and the dobbelganger piyush



How in the name of heavens was she able to afford new wedding attires and jwellery for her multiple marriages?? R&G was in a financial crisis after Sujal died.. And her taklu daddy had 4 more daughters to look after!! Shocked


leave that, my problem was that how could she fall in love with Tushar and even accept this just after 6 months of sujal's demise ? this was so sensitive, because mehek repeatedly had said that sujal was not just her husband like piyush was, he was her everything, her action, reaction, love and hate, worry, desire, her obsession, her rejection, he was much more than a lover, much more than what a husband was, and this is ridiculous that within 6 moths kashish thinks that tushar deserved her love.

this disappointed me so much that i could never look at KTH the way i did before Rajeev's exit



Not only that Kashish's character actually had the audacity of claiming that she loved tushar the most!! And she was happily ready for marrying Tushar.. There was even a sequence where she goes to attend a christian wedding and dreams herself and Tushar as bride n groom!! And this took place when she was unaware that he was the real Sujal and some days later she agreed to marry Tushar. All this within 5-6 months of Sujal's death!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_DexterRocks.SoHu.sonyjknumsirimiri

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Joined: 14 January 2012
Posts: 2723

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@pearl
i always felt that Rajveer is like a calm river, he would never be vocal about anything except his patriotism. Ritu otherwise was a siren, bold and beautiful and together they would gel so well, and she could even easily beat him at his game and manipulations , but he still was smarter, and one of those asian men who loved simplicity and passion which naina was.

Khalid, i feel was genuinely worried, Kabir is the soul of KKN, Ananya already has a family to blast the channel and on top of that the whole clan seemed to be in deep worry and tension, so Khaled has no choice too. i want to believe he was worried.

by the way pearl, tonight Raj was so brilliant, he oozed sex sex sex, and how beautifully he delivers intense romantic scenes, for a moment i remembered sujal, yes my heart was beating faster than usual.Day Dreaming 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..paradigmsonyjknumsirimiri

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Joined: 14 January 2012
Posts: 2723

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by _SJM_

Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by _SJM_

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by Sweet_wish

She is again ready to get married LOL


Who is the scapegoat this time around??

<font color="#cc0000">If I am not wrong it was the plastic TusharLOL</font>



Veena seems pretty desperate to throw her out of her house in the guise of a wedding!! Wink


so it was her last weddingROFL

Unfortunately notLOL
The wedding was supposed to happen, but Swayam told her that Sujal is alive.
There were other weddings in the row
With old man and the dobbelganger piyush



How in the name of heavens was she able to afford new wedding attires and jwellery for her multiple marriages?? R&G was in a financial crisis after Sujal died.. And her taklu daddy had 4 more daughters to look after!! Shocked


leave that, my problem was that how could she fall in love with Tushar and even accept this just after 6 months of sujal's demise ? this was so sensitive, because mehek repeatedly had said that sujal was not just her husband like piyush was, he was her everything, her action, reaction, love and hate, worry, desire, her obsession, her rejection, he was much more than a lover, much more than what a husband was, and this is ridiculous that within 6 moths kashish thinks that tushar deserved her love.

this disappointed me so much that i could never look at KTH the way i did before Rajeev's exit



Not only that Kashish's character actually had the audacity of claiming that she loved tushar the most!! And she was happily ready for marrying Tushar.. There was even a sequence where she goes to attend a christian wedding and dreams herself and Tushar as bride n groom!! And this took place when she was unaware that he was the real Sujal and some days later she agreed to marry Tushar. All this within 5-6 months of Sujal's death!!


stop it dear, i cannot even read it leave watching itCry . this really happened ? why is it that kashish had to crush my heart like this, i shipped her with sujal and she shipped herself with piyush and then plastic boy, and why is it that the moments she shipped herself with sexy boy sujal, she used to sound artificial and unaffective, everything is so regressive about this lady. i am not saying widows should never marry or fall in love, they can, but the way kashish does is so horrible, she used to claim that sujal is the only man who had rights over her emotions and in her life, and withng few months the priorities change that too to an extent of replacement of sujal in her life / what and how much was sujal's value in her life then ? 2 months of white salwar suit and drowning R&G into crisis ? and later finding a new love and dream boy and having a future set with colors and flowers ? 


Sujal could move on if kashish would die ? he could not even move on when she was alive, seeing her forever being somebody else's wife, and he could forget her within 5 months of her death and dream about another woman ? The answer is a big NO, and there is the difference.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..sonyjknumsirimiri

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Joined: 14 January 2012
Posts: 2723

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

Hey dearies
Read this article
What if Ekta had made DDLJ

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/53141-what-if-ekta-kapoor-had-directed-ddlj.htm

It is ROFL ROFL ROFL
U wud find many howlarious references to kth!!


simran having 5 sisters, and Raj being wanted by all of them .ROFL


Raj getting plastic surgery and coming back as Tushar!!
ROFL ROFL


this was such an insut for SRK . poor SRK ROFLROFL

but it is blasphemous because even Rajeev gets plastic surgery and comes back as lastic tushar for amna. ROFLROFL


This was exactly what I was pinpointing.. The wordplay might seem lame but completely fits upon kth...

And ekta opening employement yojna for tushar ROFL
This is the best article on IF!!


this is the best explanation of ekta's mentality LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_sonyjknumsirimiri

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Joined: 01 August 2012
Posts: 10642

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Loving the discussions and you all are so right thd physical intimacy was shown so subtly and yet was always so impactful
i remember the scene where Akshat is in jail Kashish talks about him and Sujal asks agar tumhein phir bhi Akshat ki baat karke mera mood kharab karna hai and then their hug such beautifully done

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_DexterRockssirimiri

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 1417

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

@pearl
i always felt that Rajveer is like a calm river, he would never be vocal about anything except his patriotism. Ritu otherwise was a siren, bold and beautiful and together they would gel so well, and she could even easily beat him at his game and manipulations , but he still was smarter, and one of those asian men who loved simplicity and passion which naina was.

Khalid, i feel was genuinely worried, Kabir is the soul of KKN, Ananya already has a family to blast the channel and on top of that the whole clan seemed to be in deep worry and tension, so Khaled has no choice too. i want to believe he was worried.

by the way pearl, tonight Raj was so brilliant, he oozed sex sex sex, and how beautifully he delivers intense romantic scenes, for a moment i remembered sujal, yes my heart was beating faster than usual.Day Dreaming


Rajveer Naina are have an inexplicable attraction and I really wish there story could be explored more!
But dear, I've always felt that LRL is one cult show where the story could have treaded to completely different tangents convictionally! It is not about the simplicity or boldness of the leding woman. But in Indian shows, generally the leading lady has to be the holy naive virgin, whose first and last man is expected to be the heron. Why cant she be an experienced woman who for once is aware of her own sensuality and wishes. Rajveer Ritu could be a clasjh of titans with an electrifying story in some other world where Naina foes not exist.
I am in no way saying that Raj Naina are any less, infact they are magical, I am merely stating an alternate storyline.
I am simply pointing at one of the most common traits of Indian heroines.. Be it Kashish, Naina, Ananya!!

Even I want to believe that Khalid was genuinely worried for Kabir..

Ohhh... I absolutely loved the tied up Kabir today... The way he was using his body fir assuring the well being of Ananya and helping her up... Day Dreaming

And he actually pointed out that he hated her grannny glasses!! ROFL

He was so so so hot today... Is Raj planning to kill us??
U know my younger brother was watching reporters wid me today and he commented that how come this Sujal guy looks same since forever?? He furthur added that he's been looking the same since u swooned over when u were 4 feet tall and now when u are about 5and a half feet, he still looks the same!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..DexterRockssonyjknumsirimiri

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 1417

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by _SJM_

Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by _SJM_

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by Sweet_wish

She is again ready to get married LOL


Who is the scapegoat this time around??

<font color="#cc0000">If I am not wrong it was the plastic TusharLOL</font>



Veena seems pretty desperate to throw her out of her house in the guise of a wedding!! Wink


so it was her last weddingROFL

Unfortunately notLOL
The wedding was supposed to happen, but Swayam told her that Sujal is alive.
There were other weddings in the row
With old man and the dobbelganger piyush



How in the name of heavens was she able to afford new wedding attires and jwellery for her multiple marriages?? R&G was in a financial crisis after Sujal died.. And her taklu daddy had 4 more daughters to look after!! Shocked


leave that, my problem was that how could she fall in love with Tushar and even accept this just after 6 months of sujal's demise ? this was so sensitive, because mehek repeatedly had said that sujal was not just her husband like piyush was, he was her everything, her action, reaction, love and hate, worry, desire, her obsession, her rejection, he was much more than a lover, much more than what a husband was, and this is ridiculous that within 6 moths kashish thinks that tushar deserved her love.

this disappointed me so much that i could never look at KTH the way i did before Rajeev's exit



Not only that Kashish's character actually had the audacity of claiming that she loved tushar the most!! And she was happily ready for marrying Tushar.. There was even a sequence where she goes to attend a christian wedding and dreams herself and Tushar as bride n groom!! And this took place when she was unaware that he was the real Sujal and some days later she agreed to marry Tushar. All this within 5-6 months of Sujal's death!!



stop it dear, i cannot even read it leave watching itCry. this really happened ? why is it that kashish had to crush my heart like this, i shipped her with sujal and she shipped herself with piyush and then plastic boy, and why is it that the moments she shipped herself with sexy boy sujal, she used to sound artificial and unaffective, everything is so regressive about this lady. i am not saying widows should never marry or fall in love, they can, but the way kashish does is so horrible, she used to claim that sujal is the only man who had rights over her emotions and in her life, and withng few months the priorities change that too to an extent of replacement of sujal in her life / what and how much was sujal's value in her life then ? 2 months of white salwar suit and drowning R&G into crisis ? and later finding a new love and dream boy and having a future set with colors and flowers ?


Sujal could move on if kashish would die ? he could not even move on when she was alive, seeing her forever being somebody else's wife, and he could forget her within 5 months of her death and dream about another woman ? The answer is a big NO, and there is the difference.


Cvs made a carricature out of Kashish... She was shown completely insensitive towards Sujal, and wud constantly plan weddings...
And Sujal, the jerk never managed to move on!!
Good that Rajeev left otherwise she might have "sacrificed" Sujal for Charu's happiness!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_DexterRockssonyjknumsirimiri

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Joined: 14 January 2012
Posts: 2723

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Loving the discussions and you all are so right thd physical intimacy was shown so subtly and yet was always so impactful
i remember the scene where Akshat is in jail Kashish talks about him and Sujal asks agar tumhein phir bhi Akshat ki baat karke mera mood kharab karna hai and then their hug such beautifully done

their every hug was beautiful and the kind of sexual tension sujal kashish used to depict used to be USP of this show, this show was such a breath of fresh air in every aspect, i used to loved that these two had their desires as man and woman apart from yearning and passion for each other .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..sonyjknumsirimiri

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
PriyankaChopraFC#12-Capturing hearts in USA&worldwide(next-P141)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1185   Views: 66949

-Priya- 1185 66949 01 November 2015 at 9:11pm by byritesh
Siddharth Shukla | Winning the Iconic Face Asian Spa Awards - AT 121

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Illumination   Replies: 1192   Views: 39577

Illumination 1192 39577 17 April 2015 at 9:37am by Nandita_Siddian
Happy Birthday Harshad Chopda; Reliving the Magic

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: Soaps1   Replies: 370   Views: 30338

Soaps1 370 30338 30 June 2014 at 5:57am by -vandy-
Second love V/s First love. (taarey ff)

Author: pixiidou   Replies: 1   Views: 1420

pixiidou 1 1420 19 February 2013 at 12:44am by abhi_arshilover
Husein Tina Love Hub - Love Is All Around!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1192   Views: 93742

Eksie 1192 93742 19 January 2012 at 6:43am by greatsumkum

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index