Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 51)

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

Hey dearies
Read this article
What if Ekta had made DDLJ

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/53141-what-if-ekta-kapoor-had-directed-ddlj.htm

It is ROFL ROFL ROFL
U wud find many howlarious references to kth!!

simran having 5 sisters, and Raj being wanted by all of them .ROFL

Raj getting plastic surgery and coming back as Tushar!!
ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_Sweet_wishDexterRocks

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by quirky_senorita

Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Btw pinkvilla had posted an article on Sujal and Kashish
I wanted to share with you all but the thread was  closed   Disapprove

15 Unforgettable Scenes of Sujal and Kashish from Kahiin To Hoga'

May 27, 2015 Resham Sengar 4214 reads 3 comments 

'Kahiin To Hoga' is one of the highly-rated shows that went on air in the history of Indian Television. Sujal (Rajeev Khandelwal) and Kashish's (Aamna Sharif) love-hate saga is etched in the memory of every TV fan who watched thes how with utmost devotion. Here are the top 15 scenes featuring the two actors that summarise their story.

1- A romantic scene featuring Sujal and Kashish confessing their feelings for each other.

2- Romance blooms as Sujal and Kashish dance in the rain.

3- Piyush and Kashish get married and Sujal is left heartbroken.

4- Sujal meets Piyush and Kashish during their honeymoon.

5- Sujal asks to Kashish if she still loves him?

6- Sujal looks after Kashish in the hospital and remembers his past.

7- Kashish slaps Sujal. Sania blames Piyush for creating a rift between Sujal and Kashish.

8- Sujal promises Kashish that he will make her pay for her deeds.

9- Sujal breaks down as Piyush informs him about his physical intimacy with Kashish. He burns the bed in a fit of anger.

10- Sujal goes to Kashish and proposes her. Kashish gets angry and shouts at him.

11- Sujal and Kashish get married. However, it turns out that Kashish married him to seek revenge from him for murdering Piyush.

12- Sujal and Kashish meet with an accident. Sujal takes her to the hospital, even when he himself was injured so badly.

13- The truth has come in front of Kashish that Sujal was not guilty. She goes to meet Sujal and they confess their love for each other.

14- Sujal and Kashish celebrates Valentine's Day. Kashish is also very happy with the surprise planned for her by Sujal.

15- Swayam's friends assume Sujal to be Rishi and attack him to seek revenge.

CREDITS: SELF

so all Raj-Amna scenes, and nothing with the plastic tushar ? somebody plss tweet this to Ekta now.

my favorites in order

Bed burning sequence
tervi sequence
jail sequence
PK marriage and Sujal rejected sequence
Accident sequence

they should have also included sujal freeing kashish from the contract sequence, sujal telling kashish that how the same place will witness the painful death of his love,  the sequence when kashish goes to airport, and stops sujal from leaving forever and yes the cosummation 
I second you completely...

by the way which one is your fav scene ?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_wish

is this photoshopped ? well whatever these two can make anything look magical, such flawless chemistry and beauty they possess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Hey dearies
Read this article

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/53141-what-if-ekta-kapoor-had-directed-ddlj.htm

It is ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL ROFL

this was such an insut for SRK . poor SRK  ROFL ROFL 

but it is blasphemous because even Rajeev gets plastic surgery and comes back as lastic tushar for amna.  ROFL ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white]@Dexter

[BRuthless and cruel as kashish was, and neither Akshay's character ns in her..
Sujal was her beginning and her end. Piyush was just the means to shield herself.
Whatever emotions, so called respect and love she had for Piyush was generated as a result of antagonism towards Sujal. Remove Sujal and her every emotion for Piyush would disappear!!

you know pearl, the major reason why sujal clicked like a magnum with the audience ? because the layers within him was pleated so perfectly in very track, for example if you take 10 odd episodes for every track, then you will easily connect Sujal like a puzzle, you do not feel that you need to watch an episode if you missed, it makes you read him so perfectly.

The CVs , i must salute them here, more than Rajeev , they penned down sujal and they kept women brigade in mind, but never had hurt the sentiments of feminism. as i told earlier that in usual cases we tend to disgust over women vamps in shows who eye on their ex lover who is married to the leading lady now, but when sujal did the same, there was an outbreak of tears and it flooded the TRP land, people not only wanted sujal to get his love back but even hated on kashish and piyush, there was every bead that fits a chain, every trait that fitted sujal was so relatabe and yet so fairy talish .

Rajeev proved it high time that how heroes come, rule, conquer, destroy and move on. He came, he ruled on par with tulsi and parvati, infact he was the tulsi of 11pm slot and i still remember how Star plus and balaji had conducted a special honor for KTH where they clearly showed statistics that sujal is the only male protagonist to get that much of votes and adulation . He destroyed it when he left, and he moved on with LRL. and the way he did it was so dignified, and never did he let the actor, start or even the person in him get hatred, he was so cut throat and vocal about not being part of something where his own opinion is discarded and his character is butchered going against his wish, it hurts because he nurtured sujal, he gave his sweat and blood, he infact lived a character which looks so unbelievable and flawed on paper, and after 2 years of success and iconic status , they wanted to take a 360 degree turn and turn him into a man of multiple women, and especially who sleeps with kashish's sister, this was sick, it was really sick, especially after showing how incredibly one woman man he was.

now coming back to Kashish, i think even once Amna was making fun with Rajeev and told in a BTS that there should be some birth where kashish runs after sujal, aww Amna was a sweetheart and my Raj blushed actually and he was so happy that he won some kind of medel.

So the moral of the story was, actors knew that the story and show was so much one sided, and still they enjoyed it, and they themselves say that love had found its venomous form with sujal-kashish being onscreen and doing that much damage to each other.

Kashish marrying piyush i still understand, but the way it happened was still so wrong pearl there is a say that its not you intentions that describe you but your actions, and i agree kashish was also misunderstood and so was sujal, but the way she completely dismisses him even as her lover and later on after marriage she never puts a closure but gives him complete hints that she still loved him was again so wrong. her disappointment at his and archie's closeness, her guilt at pratham-Anu's marriage, her confiding in him during her and piyush's fight, her restlessness over his alcoholism, her protest over his behavior, her claims of him still affecting her, everything was so rong especially when it meant that sujal affected him so much. and late rone day she sleeps with piyush and breaks everything, pierces sujal's heart like dagger stabbing a heart and she claims she loves piyush ?

Piyush was a hypocrite, because he pretended to ask kashish's happiness, but never allowed her to go with sujal, even on the marriage day he just acts there, he could tell kashish that how dare you abandon my only best friend, but no he completely takes kashish in confidence . Sujal was hopeless, and he was not in a position to think straight, but the heart break he got, it was cruel, can you imagine how would kashish feel seeing him marry someone else, well she is lucky because she did not have to witness something which would even kill the married woman and piyush's wife in her.

Clap Clap
I completely agree dear! The script of kth uptil Piyush's death was very neat and had least loopholes. Infact, I am amazed that an Indian show was created with so much clarity of vision! I had read somewhere that Rohit knew from the beginning that Piyush was gonna die. So the writers had really worked upon the storyline.
Sujal's character as we hv already discussed was imbibed so logically that such a flawed character garnered the appreciation of masses!
A man so flawed that he was quite maniacally persuing a married wonan but instead of hatred, all he got was love from audience... what a brilliant creation!!

The part u said about every bead finding a part in the puzzle called Sujal Clap Clap
I really wish we could hv seen other masterpieces delivered by the same bunch of writers.. but ekta keeps on repeating rotten stories continuously..

Wow... star plus honoured kth and Sujal... I never knew that! But Raj deserves every accolade... But why did he never win Star Pariwar awards then except that one jodi award??

I dont despise Kashish for marrying another guy... Sometimes as they say Fate conspires! But yeah, Kashish's behaviour kept on detoriarating after that... First if all, as I hv said repeatedly that she should not have married in the same house. And things could have been handled in a mature way after PK marriage.
All the three were at a mistake here although Sujal had the most miniscule0.001% in the mistake.
The holy couple should not have accused Sujal left, right n centre for every blody thing!

Piyush sneakily used to make everything appear as Sujal's fault in front of Kashish and Rahejas and Garewals!
Him being Sujal's bff, could he not understand Sujal a wee bit!
He always made tall claims about Sujal being as dear as a brother but always failed to showcase the same. Did he never understand or have an iota of trust on his bff. Take the farmhouse incidence for instance. Did he not know that Sujal wud never take advantage if a woman, that too an unconcious one!! And they were brought up together!

Whenever something happened, Piyush was the first one to raise fingers upon Sujal. Kashish was even worst. Even Vasu had much more brains than the holy duo and she happily played her games. Vasu judged Sujal correctly in many incidences. But these two were absolutely incorrigible when it came to Sujal.

I really wish cvs had atleat once shown Kashish mad jealous and possessive over Sujal!
It would hv been wonderful had Sujal bought a beautiful bride infront of her in R & G mansion and lived happily with her.
Kashish wud have burned in jealousy and stopped paying attention to Piyush at all...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_hDexterRockssonyjknum

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Hey dearies
Read this article

It is ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL ROFL

this was such an insut for SRK . poor SRK ROFLROFL

but it is blasphemous because even Rajeev gets plastic surgery and comes back as lastic tushar for amna. ROFLROFL

This was exactly what I was pinpointing.. The wordplay might seem lame but completely fits upon kth...

And ekta opening employement yojna for tushar ROFL
This is the best article on IF!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_DexterRockssonyjknum

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] PTE]

the supporting cast is a glory here pearl, khaled, malvika, manav and kabir makes a rocking team, i can watch them for the whole day, the ego clashes, the intelligence, manipulations, mind games, the style, these 4 characters blend with the mood of the show so well. i always feel a LRL in Reporters, a Ritu, Rajveer, Bhargav and Abhimanyu in them, ofcourse KKN is more relatable

Ananya's major drawback i feel is Kritika, i should not say, but something is lacking, it could be her look with those hideous spectacles or her clothes, or it also could be her demeanor as Ananya, but something surely is missing.

Kabir is sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex and this time no army uniform or turtle neck to go ga ga over, it is his neck line, as SoHu says why so sexy .
And Raj became so handsome, 10 times more . i just cannot wait for monday because Kabir screaming at Ananya being shot, i want to see him destroy everything now.Day Dreaming

if Kabir does not get his lady , not only you, there is a whole brigade who will conduct a shoot out , i will seriously sue goldi behl, i do not want a repetation of a tragic story after sujal and Rajveer.

Oh I simply love Khalid and Maanav. Both of them are such delightful actors. And the office politics and manipulations are so real. I enjoy their interactions among themselves and with our resident hottie.
I find the junior staff also really good.

Ananya's character is shown oh-so-naive and righteous these days. I loved the fiesty Ananya shown in the beginning who had thrown the tea on roadside romeos, who had planned the sting operation right under Kabir's nose, who had supported Kabir... Ehere's that spark gone?? She's simply getting on my nerves these days!!

Raj... This man is destroying the peace of my nights and the functioning of my days!!
Age seems to hold no bars for him. He has grown even more handsome. He is so sauve, so handsome... he shall forever remain my first love.

Cant Monday arrive any sooner?
Kabir is gonna errupt like a volcano once his precious Ms. Kashyap gets hurt! Btw did. u notice how Ms. Kashyap flows in his honey dripping tone. How does Raj manage to make his leading lady's name sound so sensous every single time!

And LRL
Nothing can compete with LRL's endomble cast. Each character was etched so beautifully with a strong backstory. Right from Suriji to Raj's asst. Chaubey.
I personally loved Ritu Mishu. Shweta Salve was stunning and her chemistry with Raj was a delight. They made such a sweet n sour couple. Had she not turned out the bad gal, Naina would have faced a strong competition to keep her Rajveer Sir all to herself!

I agree, Shweta-Rajeev had a sizzling chemistry but i always felt his love for naina was so pure and something which was never seen before. he was so good at burying it and yet making it so visible through his actions.

Ritu-Rajveer would be an easy choice had she not been a traitor because they were popular as a couple and Rajveer might have accepted her knowing how Naina can never be his.

Kabir is a combo of sujal and Rajveer, and if Ananya gets shot, i think the Rajeev fan in me will give a happy dance, nobody can portray the angst and intensity better than him, and kabir is already a secret killer types.

I love khaled and kabir the most, such great actors, great personalities and impeccable chemistry, these two are the best IMO

I was talking of the initial episodes of LRL when he had no clue of Ritu being the traitor and I personally never thought that Raj Naina wud be paired up. At that phase I really enjoyed the way Ritu flirted with Rajveer makingg him a bit uncomfortable! And he was such a gentleman. Day Dreaming
And Shweta Raj somewhat looked like Sushmita SRK from MHN and I really liked them.
But this was strictly before Raj fell for Naina. Thereafter it was Raj Naina all the way. His love for her was so tender, so pure and he was ready to completely let go off her for her sake.
Rajeev keeps on portraying different facets of love. Wonder what kind of love would Kabir show us??

Kabir Khalid are a blast together. Their interactions are show stealers and when Kabir makes Khalid agree to his terms it is an absolute treat.

Lets wait for Kabir's reactions... I am sure he is gonna give the fangirl in me another mindblowing sequence to cherish...

Rajveer was another nut case, such a gentleman, and he used to submit my whole self in a peaceful land, there would some sort of high mental satisfaction after i used to watch Rajveer, his inspiring personna, the tender approach, his intelligence, and then the shy nature.

Doctor Ritu and Him had such a sizzling chemistry, infact their banters and those effortless flirtatious scenes used to come out so good and half of the time i used to giggle around.

Kabir-Khalid should just go to a bar and go drunk and blurt out their secrets, i love themLOL

Rajveer love had the soothing calmness of a tranquill river whereby you could spend a lifetime immersed in solace.

Had LRL story gone in some alternate way, a reallyintersesting story for Ritu Rajveer could be developed where Ritu is not the traitor and Raj falls for her.

Did you notice Khalid's impertinence for freeing Kabir in today's episode! Was he actually worried for Kabir?? Or was he just trying to get back his trp minting editor?? But he lost his calmness and did shout and threaten a potential custimer!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..DexterRocksparadigmsonyjknum

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@pearl
Rajeev never won a star plus makes me more confident that he indeed was truly the show steal-er, because if you check ITA, telly awards, he has a bunch of them, and infact he won the personality of the year male, which was a great achievement for a newbie . SPA is a joke, and it really does not make any difference .

Ok the farmhouse incident, a very good mention here. Leave piyush, veena and CG also doubted sujal , and how ridiculous it is that being parents they thought so low of their son, at least veena . Everything blamed upon sujal and mutilating him to an infinite extent was insensitive. A human being can tolerate misbehavior, misunderstanding and even accusations, but question on his character and that too repeatedly is so provoking and harsh. It can even cause depression and push somebody to a state of isolation and self harm, sujal was a sorted man though as he could raise his voice, but in usual cases it is really disheartening to see that your own parents, the woman you loved, your childhood best friend come brother accuses you to have  a lose character all the time.

In place of sujal, any other person would slap Piyush, i wish sujal would do the same, but yes he had already been hert broken seeing veena misunderstand him and therefore he does not complain much, because as if these people would have the audacity to understand his plight.

And the bimbo kashish, basks in her self pity sessions where her pimp husband consoles her that they will be always happy together instead of understanding that when they have snatched somebody else's happiness, dignity and crushed somebody's last straw of self respect, they do not deserve happiness, leave unity for a lifetime .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_hsonyjknum

Go to top