Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 49)

sirimiri IF-Stunnerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by quirky_senorita

Dexter...pearl Fantabulous discussions guys.
Can anyone of you throw some light on Rajveer as an individual and his relationship with his cadets and specifically naina.
Can anyone of you throw light at what point did Raj fell for naina?
And vice-versa.

Hey dear
I cannot exactly pinpoint the moment when Raj fell for Naina, it was more of a gradual process after they were lost in the jungle.
I loved Rajveer's relationships with Alekh and Yudi!!
Thanks for replying...
Yep captain had such awesome relationships with all.
Seriously heart warming...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_pearl.white

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SJM_

Originally posted by Sweet_wish

She is again ready to get married LOL

Who is the scapegoat this time around??

<font color="#cc0000">If I am not wrong it was the plastic TusharLOL</font>

Veena seems pretty desperate to throw her out of her house in the guise of a wedding!! Wink

so it was her last weddingROFL

Unfortunately notLOL
The wedding was supposed to happen, but Swayam told her that Sujal is alive.
There were other weddings in the row
With old man and the dobbelganger piyush

How in the name of heavens was she able to afford new wedding attires and jwellery for her multiple marriages?? R&G was in a financial crisis after Sujal died.. And her taklu daddy had 4 more daughters to look after!! Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_DexterRockssirimiri

Sweet_wish Goldie
Sweet_wish
Sweet_wish

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Hello I am a silent reader . Can you tell me which episode is this ?
DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

This is hilarious.LOL

Ekta did remake KTH as kasturi where the same Karan Patel was the lead, so what is this new joke now . and Dhrashti as kashish ?

this article is also hilarious because it quotes piyush as the charismatic character ever in the show ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Who is the scapegoat this time around??

<font color="#cc0000">If I am not wrong it was the plastic TusharLOL</font>

Veena seems pretty desperate to throw her out of her house in the guise of a wedding!! Wink

so it was her last weddingROFL

Unfortunately notLOL
The wedding was supposed to happen, but Swayam told her that Sujal is alive.
There were other weddings in the row
With old man and the dobbelganger piyush

How in the name of heavens was she able to afford new wedding attires and jwellery for her multiple marriages?? R&G was in a financial crisis after Sujal died.. And her taklu daddy had 4 more daughters to look after!! Shocked

leave that, my problem was that how could she fall in love with Tushar and even accept this just after 6 months of sujal's demise ? this was so sensitive, because mehek repeatedly had said that sujal was not just her husband like piyush was, he was her everything, her action, reaction, love and hate, worry, desire, her obsession, her rejection, he was much more than a lover, much more than what a husband was, and this is ridiculous that within 6 moths kashish thinks that tushar deserved her love.

this disappointed me so much that i could never look at KTH the way i did before Rajeev's exit 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

She is again ready to get married  LOL

her 4th marriage within 6 months of sujal's demise, and that too with her new found love .

for once and only once i loved swayam here, he at least breaks this off , because kashish needed to realize that sujal being alive or dead did not deserve this from her. 
DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by DexterRocks

[QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white]

How I wish that his holiness had not left the mortal world!
Sujal could have left Shimla, and Kashish would have started yearning for him...
She could have been deprived of every single info about Sujal after this point.
She should have earnestly and genuinely missed his presence around her.
She would have tried to make her marriage work and fail spectacularly.
For all her efforts into her marriage were for showing Sujal that she can live happily without him and with his withdrawl, she would be listless and unmotivated. She would have no desire to do anything and could slowly grow desolate n desparate for him. For her heart had always desired him, no matter how much she denied.
Piyush finally realising that he could not gasp onto the straws of his breaking marriage and divorcing her. Even he shall have no motive to keep up the facade of his marriage once Sujal leaves.
Also, laddoo going bankrupt and the entire clan realising Sujal's importance.

After the divorce, Kashish can make a the efforts in the world to search Sujal n woo him back!!

See, I began rambling again...
Anyways, yes the cvs had recognised the jackpot they had hit with Sujal and they truly excavated it at the cost of butvhering Piyush Kashish. Otherwise Piyush could have been characterised like Ajay in Hum dil de chuke Sanam without reducing Sujal's importance.

pearl, do you even think that the holy couple would have an ounce of desire to meet sujal again, no infact they would again find some unknown faults in sujal's leaving shimla and find him out to accuse him for something that happened with them in sujal's absence. kashish would believe every driver, chaprasi, bar dancer and slap sujal and piyush would salute kashish and my sujal would have to go back and drown himself in misery again.

when she could not treasure him even after his death and just after 3 months of his death tells i love you to plastic tushar, what do you expect that she would yearn for him in his lifetime ? no sweety, that is kashish for you.

thank god piyush was not anther ajay from HDDCS, because Ajay's character there was a gem, he was a man of dignity and true virtues, and inact true love, he did not believe in winning nandini over sameer, whereas piyush is a loser and spineless to prove it to sujal that sujal has lost his lady to him and in style, like who on earth does that ? Piyush was worser than kashish, because kashish knew sujal for a month or two and misjudged him but piyush was his childhood buddy and still he inflicted so much suffering upon sujal ?

the worst as i always say was declaring about the cosummation, no man in this earth even a drop of blood filled with self respect and decency would do that, especially with so much pride.

and yes, ekta knew she just could not reduce sujal's importance, for once she could reduce kashish into a loser but not sujal, and once she wanted to Rjeev left and she did whatever she wanted with her plastic tushar

I sometimes tend to expect too much from the holy couple. Agreed that Kashish would trust any Tom, Dick n Harry on the streets save Sujal. But seriously, I dont think that PK marriage would have survived had Sujal vanished from the scene!!
Kashish's stubborness to make her marriage work rooted from the Sujal's stubborness to prove her wrong.
Everything that happened in PK lives' was a direct or undirect consequence of Sujal's actions.
Otherwise I doubt that the holy virgin would hv ever allowed. Piyush within 10 feet distance of her.
Everytime she spoke of Piyush , Sujal involutarily entered in her conversations be it in her demeaning him or comparing him with his holiness. Piyush was never a separate entity in her eyes; it was always like"Piyush bohut acche hai, aur Sujal bohut bura". She never solely praised Piyush, she had to bash. Sujal alongwith.

As Sujal had rightfully said that whether her eyes are raised for prayers or whether they drop down in disgust, her eyes shall forever stay on Sujal. Her everything was intertwined with Sujal much she could deny.
So I believe that the marriage would never survive had Piyush lived and Sujal left.

Piyush - how can we even call him a man!! He was way too sanskaari for thos world!!
He was the Creep Lord. Period.

Ajay in Hddcs was so intense. Raj can play this character to T. The silent, dark brooder made me forget the handsome Sameer in the second half of the movie. This is one story where all the three leads were correct in their places and none was butchered to glorify another. Had Nandini gone to Sameer, even that ending is appealing to me becoz I was never able to decide that Nandini returned to Ajay for love or for repaying his favours??
ClapClap
and  Kashish used to call Piyush "Aap" and she called Sujal "Tum" Wink 
now it's proven that she respect Piyush but she was more comfortable with Sujal.

yes and moreover, just notice her comfort level with the sujal she hated and the piyush she loved, with the sujal she hated , she used to be more of herself and drowned in her own land, whereas with the piyush she had loved, all she used to do is react to his actions, his words, his promises .

Go to top