Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 41)

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

[QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white]@Dexter

How I wish that his holiness had not left the mortal world!
Sujal could have left Shimla, and Kashish would have started yearning for him...
She could have been deprived of every single info about Sujal after this point.
She should have earnestly and genuinely missed his presence around her.
She would have tried to make her marriage work and fail spectacularly.
For all her efforts into her marriage were for showing Sujal that she can live happily without him and with his withdrawl, she would be listless and unmotivated. She would have no desire to do anything and could slowly grow desolate n desparate for him. For her heart had always desired him, no matter how much she denied.
Piyush finally realising that he could not gasp onto the straws of his breaking marriage and divorcing her. Even he shall have no motive to keep up the facade of his marriage once Sujal leaves.
Also, laddoo going bankrupt and the entire clan realising Sujal's importance.

After the divorce, Kashish can make a the efforts in the world to search Sujal n woo him back!!

See, I began rambling again...
Anyways, yes the cvs had recognised the jackpot they had hit with Sujal and they truly excavated it at the cost of butvhering Piyush Kashish. Otherwise Piyush could have been characterised like Ajay in Hum dil de chuke Sanam without reducing Sujal's importance.

pearl, do you even think that the holy couple would have an ounce of desire to meet sujal again, no infact they would again find some unknown faults in sujal's leaving shimla and find him out to accuse him for something that happened with them in sujal's absence. kashish would believe every driver, chaprasi, bar dancer and slap sujal and piyush would salute kashish and my sujal would have to go back and drown himself in misery again.

when she could not treasure him even after his death and just after 3 months of his death tells i love you to plastic tushar, what do you expect that she would yearn for him in his lifetime ? no sweety, that is kashish for you.

thank god piyush was not anther ajay from HDDCS, because Ajay's character there was a gem, he was a man of dignity and true virtues, and inact true love, he did not believe in winning nandini over sameer, whereas piyush is a loser and spineless to prove it to sujal that sujal has lost his lady to him and in style, like who on earth does that ? Piyush was worser than kashish, because kashish knew sujal for a month or two and misjudged him but piyush was his childhood buddy and still he inflicted so much suffering upon sujal ?

the worst as i always say was declaring about the cosummation, no man in this earth even a drop of blood filled with self respect and decency would do that, especially with so much pride.

and yes, ekta knew she just could not reduce sujal's importance, for once she could reduce kashish into a loser but not sujal, and once she wanted to Rjeev left and she did whatever she wanted with her plastic tushar

I sometimes tend to expect too much from the holy couple. Agreed that Kashish would trust any Tom, Dick n Harry on the streets save Sujal. But seriously, I dont think that PK marriage would have survived had Sujal vanished from the scene!!
Kashish's stubborness to make her marriage work rooted from the Sujal's stubborness to prove her wrong.
Everything that happened in PK lives' was a direct or undirect consequence of Sujal's actions.
Otherwise I doubt that the holy virgin would hv ever allowed. Piyush within 10 feet distance of her.
Everytime she spoke of Piyush , Sujal involutarily entered in her conversations be it in her demeaning him or comparing him with his holiness. Piyush was never a separate entity in her eyes; it was always like"Piyush bohut acche hai, aur Sujal bohut bura". She never solely praised Piyush, she had to bash. Sujal alongwith.

As Sujal had rightfully said that whether her eyes are raised for prayers or whether they drop down in disgust, her eyes shall forever stay on Sujal. Her everything was intertwined with Sujal much she could deny.
So I believe that the marriage would never survive had Piyush lived and Sujal left.

Piyush - how can we even call him a man!! He was way too sanskaari for thos world!!
He was the Creep Lord. Period.

Ajay in Hddcs was so intense. Raj can play this character to T. The silent, dark brooder made me forget the handsome Sameer in the second half of the movie. This is one story where all the three leads were correct in their places and none was butchered to glorify another. Had Nandini gone to Sameer, even that ending is appealing to me becoz I was never able to decide that Nandini returned to Ajay for love or for repaying his favours??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_DexterRocks.SoHu.

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

But for me KTH was till RK was there after that I didnt bother

After Raj , Kth was a circus with Kashish marrying every joker, oldie or ex husband dopplegangers that crossed her way!!

_SJM_.SoHu.sonyjknum

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonyjknum

But for me KTH was till RK was there after that I didnt bother

After Raj , Kth was a circus with Kashish marrying every joker, oldie or ex husband dopplegangers that crossed her way!!
you betLOL
.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Omg. Do I see this thread open? *pinches myself*
Yaaayaieee. Where's the party dexyHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_DexterRocks

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged
And I see pearl here.
Pearl Hug
How are you dearie? How was the trip? I'm still worked up with my exams. But just one more to go and that ends on Monday *_*

We are in for some serious fun. *does the happy jig*

renjinivarmaDexterRocks

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged

@Dexter
I really dont understand that how Raj managed to portray Sujal as he did! The bed burning sequence u talk of is the greatest example. Any other actor and the scene would have cone across as downright creepy n cheap.
Think about it in this manner. An ex boyfriend stalking and burning the bed of a married couple where they had consummated.
But Raj portrayed it in such a manner that I could only feel Sujal's desolation, his grief, his disbelief, hus disgust that how could the woman to whom he had dedicated his existance to submit herself to another man!!
Along with the bed, it was Sujal's heart and soul that was burning, destroying everything he held dear- it was effortlessly portrayed onscreen.

ClapClap

exactly, in normal terms it is outright creepy , when i think of a man doing that , but kasam Ekta ki, sujal's bed burning sequence had me haunting, and it haunts me till date. Pearl, i was a kid, but i still understood that what and how sujal felt and why did he do that .

Rajeev and also the writers deserve an applause, hey kept sujal so natural and real, he was not a lover to be happy over knowing about all these, instead he was just as normal human beings are, if he had immense love and sacrifice ingrained in him, he also had disgust and jealousy, and i think that night sujal had poured and burnt all his filth, disgust and every guilt in that fire, before that he could still be guilty that he chose a path against every norm, but after that night he stopped feeling anything, and only sheer dejection, he did not even know that he wanted the revenge anymore, he did not even know he wanted to teach kashish any lesson, and how wonderful the progress was.

Kasish had slept with her husband, and usually this is not assumed to be wrong or something regressive because it is legal , but in the context of KTH, everything seemed so wrong , and this again is Rajeev the actor's victory, he performed so brilliantly that we, I, you, and everybody felt like smacking kashish for pushing sujal to this point of suffering.

i had told you earlier also, that day the myth that kashish is loyal towards him was broken, sujal had learnt that nothing can be above marriage, so what even if the marriage was based on manipulation and sacrifices, he still had lost his biggest asset , and he lost her because she was ready to move over him, the fact that she moved over him has hurt him the most because when he could not do it, how could she forget him like a piece of tissue paper ? That is why i always say sujal maintained his words when he says Archie that he can marry any girl, but never sleep with anybody , and till 355 epiodes this vow was intact .Big smileCry

ROFL
Kasam ekta ki... I am laughing my guts out!!
I told u earlier also that I never understood the importance of this scene then, I understood it recently after I rewatched while discussing it with u!!

Yeah, the writers indeed deserve equal applause for they kept on justifying Sujal to the viewers!!
The bonanza was Creep Lord Piyush himself annoucing the tale of his holy consummation to his wife's ex bf.
Had Sujal come to know of it in some other manner, the bed burning scene might have created a slight negative impact on Sujal's reaction- but who am I kidding- Raj might have been able to still portray Sujal with conviction.

And when has moral and legal righteousness mattered in kth. The story was owned by Sujal. Full stop.
Anything and eveeything that caused him pain was condemned by viewers.

After this point Sujal had given up mentally. The situations kept on pushing the trio together and yet within 30 epis after this Sujal had finally conceded defeat and was ready to let go of Kashish. And he would hv done it and gone away from their lives had his holyness not chosen to die at this moment.

Somehow Sujal deserved it for putting the moronic lady on a pedestal that she neither deserved nor desired.
She did nothing wrong in sleeping with her husband. Yet we curse her!!

You perfectly described Sujal's turmoil, his defeat, his loss... Clap

Bold: true that. Kahin toh hoga was sujal and sujal was kahin toh hoga. The saga was not about their love story but how this man sacrifices himself to the limits to prove his love time and again. Hence anything that hurt him hurt the viewers. Viewers did not even want to feel kashish's dilemma (though I doubt whether she had any) and the reason behind thia was that sujal's love numbed them. This man defined love, unfathomable deep true love. What a character.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..DexterRockssonyjknum

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged

i watched episode 273 , and huh Kashish hallucinates sujal kissing her, she felt seduced when he carried her in his arms and later when he puts balm on his feet, this should have been dragged for 2 episodes at least, it is a pleasure when sujal unknowingly seduces kashish and makes it tough for her to control her desires .
KTH was again the only show which focused so much on seduction, and physical proximity, be it sujal or kashish they loved each other and also needed each other for the kind of physical attraction they had, applies for both.

I always loved the pace and flow of Kth..
The physical desires and attraction of Sujal n Kashish was portrayed in such a natural manner, not something obnoxious that pious beings cannot engage into..
I told u before also both the consummations were very much a part of the story, not forced or added or pretentious!!
Even the PK consummation {as stupid it was} contributed to the progress of the storyline!!

+1

i loved how sujal-kashish cosummation was shown in parts, with the natural flow of the story, it was not added to raise TRPs or anything, but shown at the best point, i don't think that the cosummation could be shown at a better point than it was already shown in the show.

moreover, as you said they maintain a very thin line between going creepy and keeping everything natural, for example the bed burning sequence and the follow up scene i sujal's office, sujal all restless imagining kashish with somebody else in the bed, it had high chances of going creepy, but it was not, infact it fitted so well with the story and i am sure nobody had problem with that, and same goes for kashish when there are several occasions she is seduced in sujal's proximity and how well they developed it, and those CVs made swayam enter the picture with the hope that some day swayam and kashish will marry to save sujal from jail.

CVs had taken kashish for a gamble kya, she considers herself as a piyush widow, gets seduced and hormonal at sujal's touch, and would marry swayam for some stupid reason ?ConfusedROFL

Bang on dear!!
I doubt that there has ever been a show on indian television where the consummation actually forms a part of the story.
Kth was really different and innovative.
I so wish that more parts for SK consummation could be show.
Love has never been portrayed in such a heartfelt manner as Suhal kussed his lady love's tears and drank all her sorrows. His last hug in epi 281 was so desparate and filled with yearning yet he had surrendered his all in that one moment that I have no words to describe it.

I can never figure out what was Cvs deal on kashish- leave her be!!

Reminds of another ekta show!! Talking of consummations,I had seen the promo of Ram kapoor n Sakshi's much hyped, trp inducing gimmick they called as the consummation of the century!! I seriously wanted to purge out my eyeballs to get rid of the horrible sight of ekta's "mature live story"...

you know there are reasons why Sujal-Kashish is still hailed as the best balaji love story till date . If she kissed his wounds, then he kissed her tears, such lethal and passionate moments these were , and while she kisses his wounds, i could see a reluctant sujal there, not because he did not want to commit himself in a physical cosummation with her but because he had been waited a lot for this moment, and it was heart breaking for him to see kashish cry out for him, and seeing his injured condition, he was not moved or baffled but in grief, because after ages he was feeling her love, he felt that she also loves him as much as he loved her.

And when she hugs him, and clings herself to him, all sujal could do is try and stop her emotions because by that time he was a happy man, happy that he could save her life and he did not wnat kashish to feel guilty about it.

About Ram-Sakshi cosummation, well the less i say is better, pearl i don't think so something like that was or will be my cup of tea, i never liked forced passion or intimacy induced, unless its felt naturally. Sujal-kashish was natural, and for the nth time i am saying it.

Wow... A lethal and pasionate love story...
Dexter u surely have a way with words! The way u put Sujal- Kashish's love story into words is indescribalbe!!
Sujal ke zakhmo par ashq kashish ke bahe the!!
But Sujal was one such eternal lover that he never wanted a rear to escape her eyes- even if the tear was expressing his pain.
He must have been happy that he had earned battle scars while saving his love without whom his life was meaningless and she waa guilty and greived for being the reason of his wounds as well as being considered as much more precious that his own life.
Afterall he had endured all the pain in the world to stop those tears and yet they were shed for his sake.
Such a bittersweet irony!!
Can we please please please get Rajeev in another fatal love story with Amna??

And one more fatal love story with raj and amna would give me a fatal heart attackROFL
For sujal the biggest scars were kashish's tears. Physical pain inflicted on his body hardly held any importance to him. One drop of tear from her eyes and this man would go boom. MAD is the word!
Now how many lovers do you find like that? I guess the number is in negatives.LOL

renjinivarma_SJM_DexterRocks

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SoHu.

And I see pearl here.
PearlHug
How are you dearie? How was the trip? I'm still worked up with my exams. But just one more to go and that ends on Monday *_*

We are in for some serious fun. *does the happy jig*

I m great dear!! I had a wonderful trip!!
So ur exams r coming to an end... thats good!!
And we are all in for a blast!!

DexterRocks.SoHu.

Go to top