Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 16)

Sweet_wish Goldie
Sweet_wish
Sweet_wish

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Girls, it seems like some forum members are irked by our sujal craze over sujal. are we overdoing it ? i don't know, i feel upset now, my intention was never to compare kabir with sujal and put down Rajeev's other works, its just the kind of excitement i had during sujal days, i got back the zest for kabir, so may be thats why i felt i wanted to relive sujal. Unhappy

same here!
we can never put down Rajeev's other works . we are his die hard fans  Cry Cry
You know, i also love Rajeev as Kabir but that doesn't mean, i would stop loving his old characters Ouch Sujal is special to me. Even if someone would have made a thread for his other old character(Vivaan, Aamir, Ronak) I would also comment that in it. 
 i'm also very upset. 
Hey pls shift this thread into chat club http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=174
There we can discuss about Rajeev's old characters.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..-RayOfHope-

-RayOfHope- Goldie
-RayOfHope-
-RayOfHope-

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Girls, it seems like some forum members are irked by our sujal craze over sujal. are we overdoing it ? i don't know, i feel upset now, my intention was never to compare kabir with sujal and put down Rajeev's other works, its just the kind of excitement i had during sujal days, i got back the zest for kabir, so may be thats why i felt i wanted to relive sujal.Unhappy
People have different opinions.
I think we should not bother about them,unless moderators say something.

Please don't stop this discussion on Sujal Garewal.
Although I don't comment frequently here,but I read all the posts in this thread.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma..Lekha.._SJM_..Anwesha..DexterRocks

-RayOfHope- Goldie
-RayOfHope-
-RayOfHope-

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Girls, it seems like some forum members are irked by our sujal craze over sujal. are we overdoing it ? i don't know, i feel upset now, my intention was never to compare kabir with sujal and put down Rajeev's other works, its just the kind of excitement i had during sujal days, i got back the zest for kabir, so may be thats why i felt i wanted to relive sujal.Unhappy

same here!
we can never put down Rajeev's other works .we are his die hard fans CryCry
You know,i also love Rajeev as Kabir but that doesn't mean, i would stop loving his old characters OuchSujal is special to me. Even i<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">f someone would have made a threadfor his other old character(Vivaan, Aamir, Ronak)I would also comment that in it.</font>
i'm also very upset.
Hey plsshift this thread into chat club http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=174
Exactly.
Just because I love Kabir,doesn't mean,I cant love Sujal.
Each and every character played by Rajeev is very special for us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma..Lekha..Sweet_wish..Anwesha..DexterRocksparadigm

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Relax people, we are here in this forum for Kabir and Rajeev . and discussing sujal is just PART of our love for Raj, its not that we are comparing both the characters or trying to pull down Rajeev's other works. if you all look back, me , pearl, sohu and most of us have discussed Rajveer ( LRL) here and even Raj's film characters too, its just Sujal is a special one for us .

Sweet_wish..Anwesha..paradigm

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Girls, it seems like some forum members are irked by our sujal craze over sujal. are we overdoing it ? i don't know, i feel upset now, my intention was never to compare kabir with sujal and put down Rajeev's other works, its just the kind of excitement i had during sujal days, i got back the zest for kabir, so may be thats why i felt i wanted to relive sujal. Unhappy

same here!
we can never put down Rajeev's other works . we are his die hard fans  Cry Cry
You know, i also love Rajeev as Kabir but that doesn't mean, i would stop loving his old characters Ouch Sujal is special to me. Even if someone would have made a thread for his other old character(Vivaan, Aamir, Ronak) I would also comment that in it. 
 i'm also very upset. 
Hey pls shift this thread into chat club http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=174

sweety i think the agenda of this topic was to re-unite all hidden Rajeev lovers, and it was worth it. making it into a random CC thread would kill our efforts, because there are many FCs and CCs on Rajeev, which also involves his jodis with Amna and Priyanka.

moreover, MODs did not have any problem, we are not offending anybody so let us keep it here , and if members in the forum increase in number and dislike this thread then we can think of shifting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RayOfHope-

People have different opinions.
I think we should not bother about them,unless moderators say something.

Please don't stop this discussion on Sujal Garewal.
Although I don't comment frequently here,but I read all the posts in this thread.

yes that is what i even had a thought about. we will continue dear, don't worry .yes there are many silent readers too, who like reading about sujal

_SJM_Sweet_wish..Anwesha..

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged

It seems like we went overboard with our Sujal mania.
We should put up a note that we wont discuss Sujal outside this thread.
I really hope that we are allowed to keep this thread.
Please dont shift it to chat clubs. It wont be easily accessible to everyone there.
This thread is really close to my heart. I found some great friends here.

I never meant to cause any inconvinience to other members.
We will limit our Sujal discussions and mania here itself.
Right girls!!
It is just that I never found a platform to discuss Sujal as Rajeev is really exclusive on telivision.
I love Kabir yaar..
He is sex sex sex... We love Rajeev no matter the character.

renjinivarma..Lekha.._SJM_Sweet_wish..Anwesha..DexterRocks

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

It seems like we went overboard with our Sujal mania.
We should put up a note that we wont discuss Sujal outside this thread.
I really hope that we are allowed to keep this thread.
Please dont shift it to chat clubs. It wont be easily accessible to everyone there.
This thread is really close to my heart. I found some great friends here.

I never meant to cause any inconvinience to other members.
We will limit our Sujal discussions and mania here itself.
Right girls!!
It is just that I never found a platform to discuss Sujal as Rajeev is really exclusive on telivision.
I love Kabir yaar..
He is sex sex sex... We love Rajeev no matter the character.

Same here, found some great friends here, and especially Raj Fans, because hardly i had a medium to connect with them. We can just limit our discussion to this thread, outside this thread lets not talk about sujal. In that way both parties will be happy .

yes pearl, he is sex sex sex LOL

renjinivarma..Lekha.._SJM_pearl.white..Anwesha...SoHu.

Go to top