Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 12)

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I watched episode 10, 11 &12 yesterday at a stretch and what I realised what that this man called sujal garewal looked absolutely CUTE in it. The entire palampur sequence , sujal making kashish drink water from the well, the room sequence was so so beautiful. And rajeev had this amazing innocent yet passionate look. 
The confession was chooo cutu cutu. Haaye. Thoda sa pyaar hua hai thoda hair baaki *_*

P.s: left right left airs on Sony pal nowadays. Was just randomlyshuffling the channels, came across the repeat.. Omg rajveer *_*

Edited by .SoHu. - 16 May 2015 at 5:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

@ Dexter
See this is what I mean. Sujal brought all the miseries upon himself by loving the bimbo.
Even Mehak n Akshat cud never help him or gather the guts to spil out Kashish's beans.
Mehak n Aki kept in hoping that one day kashish mata would smell the coffee and see his eternal love n return some happiness to Sujal.
How I wish, Sujal had extracted himself from this situation, flown to London after breaking Kashish's engagement n left the bimbo n her father to their fates. Cg cud just go n die- absolutely worthless father. But then that wont be Sujal, right??

Okay, I have a hypothetical situation. Whatif we replace Sujal with Rajveer? i.e. if instead Rajveer Garewal had fallen for Kashish??
a)How would the story proceed from the beginning? How much wud Rajveer endure for Kashish?
b)How would Rajveer react at Piyush death and the subsequent story?
c) What abt Kashish's revenge? Would he bear it?

Mahek and Akshat favored kashish more, so whats the use of complaining, kashish is one lucky bimbo, because he had a queen size ego and she had support of people near her.

I will blame sujal completely, he is no joke and he is not supposed to ruin his reputation and life for this bimbo, especially when he got nothing but humiliation, accusations in return. Can you believe , kashish even blamed him for trying to ruin sanjana's life, when he had no idea about sanjana loving him. Kashish was sick 

the Answers-

a) If Rajveer would be in Sujal's place, Rajveer would let go kashish after her marriage and continue with the proceedings of his life
b) Rajveer would be equally broken for kashish the way sujal was, but Rajveer would never propose her on tervi, and neither would Rajveer be so vocal about his love the way sujal was
c) Rajveer would bear her revenge i guess, but atleast try to show her another perception, unlike sujal who never tried to prove himself innocent 

Rajveer was never extreme pearl, he was a giver too, but he gave whatever he knew that was right and just, he was fair but Sujal is a jerk, he had no logical justifications for his sacrifices, and he was in short sadistic, loving somebody is fine, but destroying yourself for her, it is pathetic, because you might mean a lot to people whom you do not think about.

Had rajveer been sujal, then honestly i dont know what might  have had happened. See , in terms of being a lover , rajveer and sujal were starkly different yet similar. For both, the emotions of the beloved held utmost value. Rajveer knew naina might not be able to forgive him after coming to know of naveen's death  and so he could never manage to get his feelings across to her for he knew that if he confessed there were chances that naina might have reciprocated them. Bit he did not want naina torn between her brother and her lover. Hence the confession never came. Similarly we all know what sujal did so that kashish never felt even a slight guilty of her actions i.e referring to the piyush badla track. He knew it was important for kashish to know for herself that he was innocent rather than he trying to prove it himself. He never wanted to stop the battle of piyush's vidhwa cause he knew that she deserved to know the truth all by herself, even if it might cost his life. So in both the cases the common string is the emotion of the beloved that is put up at a pedestal. The self suffering of both rajveer and sujal got escalated to a mammoth scale but for them the pain was bearable as long as both naina and kashish were fine.
Yes sujal had a greater intensity than rajveer but you just never know what rajveer might have had done had he been in sujal's position and loved kashish the way sujal did.
I might be wrong but then I feel this could be a perspective too.

Edited by .SoHu. - 16 May 2015 at 5:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..DexterRocks

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .SoHu.

1)         Why did Sujal kept singing Thoda sa pyaar huya hai thoda hair baki

Ans:   He was bad at mathematics, to measure his love as only " thoda "LOL

2)      Who deserved to kiss sujal's feet the most ?

Ans:    Prof.Sinha ( kashish's dad) Sleepy

[Since sujal actually held onto his patience and loved his stupid daughter -_-]Sleepy

3)      Why were rishi and Akshat such big fanboys of sujal ?

Ans:      Because Sujal recreated the theory of loving somebody else's wife and somebody else's widow

[Omg the rishi-mehek-varun drama followed by tushar-charu-akshat drama. The only difference being the sujal-piyush-kashish drama evolved sujal as a selfless lover while the other two triangles evolved KTH into a laugh riot. ]

4)      Why di sujal help all kashish's sisters except Kanan ?

Ans:   Because helping kanan would only mean that he would be left with Prof.Sinha only, so he wanted to save himselfClapClap

[With kashish's non-existant ethics already messing his life, he wanted to abstain from the professor's lecture LOL]

5)      Why did piyush announce about his consummation with Kashish to sujal?

Ans:   Because Sujal deserved the credit

[Oh yes! He surely did. The wimp was aware that he could never bed his legally wedded wife on his own credibility. He needed the instigation from his so called best friend, that's our hottie. Hence the gratitude. How I hate this spineless wimp. ]

6)      How would sujal differentiate between Piyush's widwa and Sujal's patni ?

Ans: By seducing both piyush's widwa and his patni and comparing the after math

[Kashish epitomised paranormal activity during that period. Once she would be piyush's vidhwa, the other moment sujal's lover. The vidhwa atma was into her and hence it was extremely paradoxical whom to seduce from sujal's point of view. Hence the necessity to do both]

7)      What made sujal take a jail term to save kashish ?

Ans:  Jail romance was the last option because at home piyush's aatma posses Kashish's body

[I feel hottie must be absolutely tired with the increasing madness of piyush's vidhwa. He wanted some respite. The R&G mansion seemed to be piyush possessed. Hence jail seemed to be better option for undisturbed romance.Wink]

8)      Why did R&G went bankrupt, immediately after sujal's death ?

Ans: Because sujal spend all his money in buying glycerin for his mom

And

Because sujal spend all his money in kashish's designer clothes

[Probably it was only been a who cried and weeped genuinely over the demise of her son. The rest were as if doing a formality. Kashish topped the list. It baffled me to see how easily she moved on, unlike the first time and within a few days she was back to her designer stuff. No wonder R&G went bankrupt.Angry]

9)      What makes Sujal a jerk ?

Ans:   Loving Kashish

[Actually he wasn't the jerk himself. He fell in love with a jerk and that is miss.kashish jerk spineless devi sinhaSleepy]

10)   How many times did kashish slap sujal ?

Ans:   The number of times sujal told her I LOVE U

[Kashish's favourite hobby. Any guesses? Slapping and insulting sujal. She might not have physically slapped sujal so many times but her holy pati dev shit was equivalent to a slap for me.Dead]

11)   Was Sujal a virgin before kashish ?

Ans:  Ask rishi, mehek and CG can only confirm about pre-marital sex, Sujal was VIRGIN VIRGIN and as pure as amrit

[Asking rishi ,mehek and CG about a question such as this is in itself an irony. Lol. None of them had the controlling ability. Whether before/ after marriage. Asking anything about hottie's purity to them is against my morals.LOL also, sujal was the only one in the entire show who was actually loyal. Besides I don't think anyone aroused the louuu in his heart like kashish did. So hottie remains a virgin!Embarrassed]

12)   Did Sujal own a single black turtleneck that he kept on repeating?

Ans: Don't know, because Sujal was always a sex bomb, turtle neck or not

[ rajeev and sujal are jut sex sex sex. Buss! That's bloody about it!Blushing]

13)    What values did Prof. give his daughters ?

Ans: Slap the guy, when you cannot logically answer him back

And

Never practice what you preach

[ The sinha sisters defied logic in anything and everything. Hence slapping was an easy option for escape. And not practising what you preach was the stand out characteristic.]

14)   )Who was the wimpiest of Vasu's kids?

Ans :   Piyush the holy great

[ My absolute favourite. He wins the competition hands down. He was unparallel, unmatched and just THE BEST.Embarrassed]

15)   Who was the most sanskaari Sinha girl ?

Ans: Sujal was the only sanskaari character in Simla those days

[Awww my hottie is the perfect hubby material. Jokes apart, he indeed was the most down to earth and lovable character of kth. Love him. *_*]

16)   Who was the most ricking Garewal apart from our hottie??

Ans: Akshat the Sujal fanboy

[My second fav character from the show. Respect!EmbarrassedBig smile]

My answers.. Have fun LOL

SoHu .. I do not know what to say but LMAO .

but yes Raj is sex sex sex, and turtle neck wins it.

going thru this questionnaire, it seems like Prof.Sinha was the most wimpiest Angry

Raj is sex for sure. He ignites romanticism. Very few people can do it with just one look and raj is one such hell of a man. No comments on professor sinha. Its highly ironical that the man was a teacher himself. I mean look at all of his daughters barring kannan of course. I guess she was the only sensible of the lot. The remaining were just -_-
And even the bigger irony. He lectured on sanskaars and self respect and love and what not. All the qualities that his daughters lacked.

_SJM_..Anwesha..

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged

@ Dexter
See this is what I mean. Sujal brought all the miseries upon himself by loving the bimbo.
Even Mehak n Akshat cud never help him or gather the guts to spil out Kashish's beans.
Mehak n Aki kept in hoping that one day kashish mata would smell the coffee and see his eternal love n return some happiness to Sujal.
How I wish, Sujal had extracted himself from this situation, flown to London after breaking Kashish's engagement n left the bimbo n her father to their fates. Cg cud just go n die- absolutely worthless father. But then that wont be Sujal, right??

Okay, I have a hypothetical situation. Whatif we replace Sujal with Rajveer? i.e. if instead Rajveer Garewal had fallen for Kashish??
a)How would the story proceed from the beginning? How much wud Rajveer endure for Kashish?
b)How would Rajveer react at Piyush death and the subsequent story?
c) What abt Kashish's revenge? Would he bear it?

Mahek and Akshat favored kashish more, so whats the use of complaining, kashish is one lucky bimbo, because he had a queen size ego and she had support of people near her.

I will blame sujal completely, he is no joke and he is not supposed to ruin his reputation and life for this bimbo, especially when he got nothing but humiliation, accusations in return. Can you believe , kashish even blamed him for trying to ruin sanjana's life, when he had no idea about sanjana loving him. Kashish was sick

the Answers-

a) If Rajveer would be in Sujal's place, Rajveer would let go kashish after her marriage and continue with the proceedings of his life
b) Rajveer would be equally broken for kashish the way sujal was, but Rajveer would never propose her on tervi, and neither would Rajveer be so vocal about his love the way sujal was
c) Rajveer would bear her revenge i guess, but atleast try to show her another perception, unlike sujal who never tried to prove himself innocent

Rajveer was never extreme pearl, he was a giver too, but he gave whatever he knew that was right and just, he was fair but Sujal is a jerk, he had no logical justifications for his sacrifices, and he was in short sadistic, loving somebody is fine, but destroying yourself for her, it is pathetic, because you might mean a lot to people whom you do not think about.

Woah.. So had Sujal been as sane as Rajveer, we could have atleast seen Kashish repenting.
But Rajveer is more the silent sufferers type - he would have never vocalised his love n kashish wud hv married Piyush. After this, Rajveer will rightfully call it quits n when Piyush dies he would hv given all help to Kashish to lead a smooth life whilst himself remaining in backgroundd.

And if bimbo had still considered Rajveer as Piyush's murder ( for u can never underestimate her foolishness n self importance) and somehow married him; Rajveer might leave her n go away after the revelation. of the revenge bullsh*t.
Atleast he would have made her grovel for a lpng time for trust and respect in a relationship mattered much more to him.

I want to exchange Kabir with Sujal too, but right now Kabir is too much of an enigma to predict his reactions.
He is yet to fall for his true love.

P.S. But the sane reactions of Rajveer might not create tje madness of fans as in Sujall's. insane ones.

Rajveer was a silent sufferer, but he never let himself suffer just because he chose to, he would raise voice against wrong, he would even let people understand that they are wrong, unlike sujal who had his own theories of let kashish do whatever she wants but i will suffer because i love her. 

Bimbo would never consider Rajveer as the piyush's killer, the very reason why sujal was doubted by kashish was because of sujal's extreme ideologies, he was not normal or sane for the society and even his perspective was very different but Rajveer was very much normal, Rajveer would never bluntly and blindly declare his love for somebody else's wife or somebody else's widow, Rajveer would hide it whereas sujal would never hide it because he did not know how to do that .

Kabir is Kabir, sexy, brooding, hot and intelligent and he is rational too, and sujal is sujal, jerk, insane, heart breaker and my love for my whole life. i do not want to exchange sujal for anybody, i need him Day Dreaming

Sujal created a mad, sad, bad and very bad fanbase, because the aura he had, the power his love had, something so Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anwesha..

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged

girls, just for a comparison, whom did you think suffered the most, Sujal or captain Rajveer ?

The jerk Sujal suffered on his own accord while honourable captain was made to suffer by his guillt, his love, his. friendship, his contradicting emotions,his colleagues (really, at one point I was angry enough at the entire kma).

So the captain suffered more because he actually did not want to suffer. Whereas our insane selfless jerk happily bore everything for Mrs. Raheja's whims!!
the captain got the most unfair ending , the way he died and that last teaching to his cadets, the hug with naina, failing to confess that he loved her, and yeah taking the traitor tag to save his students, everything was so depressing. He was a celebrated and major with pride and honor, the way his patriotism and dedication was put into test was so unfair.

Sujal atleast had his own say in his life, he chose to suffer, that made him feel better because he never expected anything in return of his love, but captain did expect to see KMA progress, naveen's respect being back in the army, naina's success, him being able to convey what he felt.

Why is Raj always stuck with depressing ends of his characters ? Sujal, Rajveer, Aamir, vivan and raunak, everybody had depressing ends

Absolutely correct!
Sujal atleast got a good ending, he finally had Kashish and he got his closure. We can imagine it both ways- either he lived n was happy wid kashish or he died that day.

But Rajveer's story was incomplete. There was so much remaining. Getting his n his friend's honour back, eliminating traitors, guiding cadets and that personal burried desire of someday gathering enough courage to confess his feelings to Naina.

Personally, I hated Vivaan by the end of Table no. 21.
I abhor ragging and hats off to Rajeev for making me hate a character played by him.
I enjoyed the shades of Vivaan as the film progressed. His deep love for his wife, his seemingly harmless lies, his desperation, his agony at his wife's betrayal and finslly the cruellity displayed- the man can portray a gamut of emotions.

Rajveer's story was incomplete, the end still breaks my heart into pieces, h got nothing in life, he lost his honor, he never could get naina's love, he could not see naveen's honor being back, but his sacrifice was such a big one. he sacrificed for his whole nation, not only for his lady love, but his students, the cadets of KMA, the future of KMA, and he had to die the death of a traitor.

Vivaa, well did i hate him , yes ? the film had me bawling for Akram, the way Vivaan and co tortured him, so inhuman and pathetic, they did not even pity at the young boy's state, and whatever happened with them was right indeed. Instead they deserved worser. Karma is a bitch, Vivaan loved his wife the most and she betrays him under is nose, basically his life was destroyed. I was so happy, that these two were made to suffer.

Rajeev is impeccable when he is given intense roles, and Vivaan indeed had so many layers, and he excelled here, be it the innocence, romance, the rogue, the guilt and regret in him, everything was so fabulous. One of my favorite scenes were hen he was asked to shave off his wife's head, goshLOL

Bang on dear!!

Rajveer ki kahaani adhuri reh gayi.

My fav. scene for Vivaan was when he came to know of his wife's betrayal. Hit him hard in the gut. He was so torn.
Also when he sees Akram in the climax. His regret and complete breakdown. Take a bow, Mr. Raj K.

when he sees Akram, that moment had given be goosebumps, i sense something very horrible coming up and yeah it was indeed a 360 degree turn of the whole story. Rajeev was excellent in this film, underrated though.
DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_wish

girls, just for a comparison, whom did you think suffered the most, Sujal or captain Rajveer ?

The jerk Sujal suffered on his own accord while honourable captain was made to suffer by his guillt, his love, his. friendship, his contradicting emotions,his colleagues (really, at one point I was angry enough at the entire kma).

So the captain suffered more because he actually did not want to suffer. Whereas our insane selfless jerk happily bore everything for Mrs. Raheja's whims!!
the captain got the most unfair ending , the way he died and that last teaching to his cadets, the hug with naina, failing to confess that he loved her, and yeah taking the traitor tag to save his students, everything was so depressing. He was a celebrated and major with pride and honor, the way his patriotism and dedication was put into test was so unfair.

Sujal atleast had his own say in his life, he chose to suffer, that made him feel better because he never expected anything in return of his love, but captain did expect to see KMA progress, naveen's respect being back in the army, naina's success, him being able to convey what he felt.

Why is Raj always stuck with depressing ends of his characters ? Sujal, Rajveer, Aamir, vivan and raunak, everybody had depressing ends

Absolutely correct!
Sujal atleast got a good ending, he finally had Kashish and he got his closure. We can imagine it both ways- either he lived n was happy wid kashish or he died that day.

But Rajveer's story was incomplete. There was so much remaining. Getting his n his friend's honour back, eliminating traitors, guiding cadets and that personal burried desire of someday gathering enough courage to confess his feelings to Naina.

Personally, I hated Vivaan by the end of Table no. 21.
I abhor ragging and hats off to Rajeev for making me hate a character played by him.
I enjoyed the shades of Vivaan as the film progressed. His deep love for his wife, his seemingly harmless lies, his desperation, his agony at his wife's betrayal and finslly the cruellity displayed- the man can portray a gamut of emotions.

Rajveer's story was incomplete, the end still breaks my heart into pieces, h got nothing in life, he lost his honor, he never could get naina's love, he could not see naveen's honor being back, but his sacrifice was such a big one. he sacrificed for his whole nation, not only for his lady love, but his students, the cadets of KMA, the future of KMA, and he had to die the death of a traitor.

Vivaa, well did i hate him , yes ? the film had me bawling for Akram, the way Vivaan and co tortured him, so inhuman and pathetic, they did not even pity at the young boy's state, and whatever happened with them was right indeed. Instead they deserved worser. Karma is a bitch, Vivaan loved his wife the most and she betrays him under is nose, basically his life was destroyed. I was so happy, that these two were made to suffer.

Rajeev is impeccable when he is given intense roles, and Vivaan indeed had so many layers, and he excelled here, be it the innocence, romance, the rogue, the guilt and regret in him, everything was so fabulous. One of my favorite scenes were hen he was asked to shave off his wife's head, gosh LOL

Vivan was so cruel in Table No.21 but He was cute and hot in the beginning Wink Blushing
see

Raj's fluffy hair Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anwesha..

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

Th last Rajveer Naina scene makes me bawl even after so many years. When he is talking about all the things that have been taken away from him (his honor, his friend etc) he stops short of saying mera pyar. Oh that was amazing

Cry

Rajveer also did take a lot of shit from Naina. But then again Rajveer had killed Naina's brother. Naina's anger and Rajveer's guilt both were justified. Naina went overboard with it, but she wasn't half as crazy as Kashish.

Also from time to time Rajveer did show Naina her place and make her realize his mistakes. The only thing he doesn't to is express his feelings for her.

In some ways I am more at peace with Rajveer's death than Sujal's death. Naina did stay true to him and even on her last day at KMA she rememvers and honors his memory. After Sujal's death, Kashish started playing musical chairs with the men in her life.

Angry

LOL
[/QUOTE]
yes, when he becomes silently while telling mera pyar, naina does realize that what he had meant. some feelings are still so heart breaking even when remains unspoken, and such was Rajveer's love for naina. and the hug, it gave me some sadness for eternity, the way Rajveer had surrendered himself in the hug, seemed like he wished for never letting go , but fate was so cruel there .

Naina , did grow up and slowly realize her drawback, she never deliberately did anything against Raj, even whatever she did had reasons, not like she had ego issue or she hated him therefore she wanted him to sufferer, whereas Kashish was purely mediciore, trying to kill sujal, frame him in a fraud case were just her bigger crimes, but continuously blaming him for everything which he never did , accusing him to be characterless and selfish, piercing his heart every possible way a woman can do, kashish was butchered to a point with no return, and she could never get empathy from her audience.

_SJM_..Anwesha..

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/critics-corner/1173-deathly-hallows-of-soaps.htm

Guys, read this article. It is howlarious!!! LMAO...

THIS IS BRILLIANT . MY BRUISED HEART GETS PEACE WHEN PLASTIC BOY IS CALLED A ZOMBIE AND MY RAJ IS CALLED THE BEST EVER ROMANTIC LEAD IN HISTORY ...

Sujal Garewal : A Character which would go down in the history of Indian television as the most successful romantic lead and the most unsuccessful Zombie of Television ever. The charisma ,the charm which the original Sujal had brought to the show could never be replaced. This particular plastic surgery did not go down well with the audiences and they always craved for original Sujal. When Sujal died in the show we all knew he would come back as by then, we already had many cases of dying and coming back already registered on Television. But this time, people refused to accept the replacement, and kept waiting for the original to come back, to recreate the original magic of Sujal and Kasshish and when they did not get it, the show ended as all the tricks to get the TRP's did not work in this case - be it the obsession of a real sister or a murder mystery nothing worked for Kahin to hoga..proving quite emphatically that zombies look good only on halloween!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_hsonyjknum

Go to top