Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED - Page 64

Posted: 8 years ago
@pearl-bang on post...
Sujal was sujal the soul of kth.
His actions only made us love him madly...beyond insanity...
And rest as I have said again and again...were only side characters to make us love sujal to the extremity...
Originally posted by pearl.white

Hey all
I rewatched kth episode 114 today.
Sujal and Kashish were caught in a storm and had to spend the night at the circuit house.
Now seriously, was Piyush really the parallel lead? He barely gets a scene in the epi; even Vasu gets more screenspace than him.
Sujal starts drinking in the circuithouse reminiscing the beautiful moments of his past and pondering over the present. Kashish, this lady was bipolar since the very beginning. At one moment, she is scared out of her wits that Sujal is going to force her and so she locks herself in a room and at the very next she marches to him and asks his mobile to call backhome..
Sujal again shows her the mirror by telling her some hard truths . He was brilliant here. First he tells her that the world is not going to believe that nothing happened btw them. He also calls her n holy husband's consummation as a result of loneliness. And the he declares that now he wont follow her, she would be the one who would come back and want his love, and he would decide that whether he would take her back or not. She repeats her standard 'You are sick. Sujal' dialogues.
Sujal remains cool n composed and this riles her up.

Morning arrives and she has to take a lift from Sujsl as her car is not working. The best part was her gazing outside the window and Sujal is shown holding the spark plug of her car and he throws it away with a wicked smirk!
This man was a mad genius. He drops her at the R&G tabela and returns her earring infront of the family.
I was laughing at Kashish's completely helpless state. Sujal knew how to give it back.

He did this because he wanted to show her that people in tabela were very cruel. They will do the same things to her that they did to him. I loved how he mocked PK consummation. He had told Piyush that he wasnt a man enough to win Kashish so he had to resort to getting pity from her. and he tells Kashish that when a man and woman are alone and far away from the crowd, stuff happens. It is nothing special. And, their consummation happened in their own house, like the way he believed should be.
Originally posted by devashree_h

He did this because he wanted to show her that people in tabela were very cruel. They will do the same things to her that they did to him. I loved how he mocked PK consummation. He had told Piyush that he wasnt a man enough to win Kashish so he had to resort to getting pity from her. and he tells Kashish that when a man and woman are alone and far away from the crowd, stuff happens. It is nothing special. And, their consummation happened in their own house, like the way he believed should be.

And the best part was Kashish initiated the sk consummation that too one day prior to holy Piyush's barsi.
Fate itself mocked Kashish.

The tabela used to blame, accuse, demean Sujal for every sneeze of Kashish n Piyush.
Sujal was baselessly thrown out of his house n business but sadly kashish never saw his sufferings in her self obsession. I loved how Sujal used to make the holy couple look absolutely foolish. Kashish stood their and Sujal simply points with attitude that 'Move away, you are standing infront of my rom'. I absolutely loved his attitude and the way he simply dismissed Kashish.
Originally posted by quirky_senorita

@pearl-bang on post...
Sujal was sujal the soul of kth.
His actions only made us love him madly...beyond insanity...
And rest as I have said again and again...were only side characters to make us love sujal to the extremity...

Glad u liked it senorita. Kth was the story of an insane lover and a ruthlessly insensitive woman.
Why is the thread so thanda these days?? Where is everybody??
Originally posted by devashree_h

She said her punishment will come later, but he should be punished. She was so stupid in that whole mess...ugh.

Sadly, her punishment never came up. Sujal loved her too much and he gladly allowed bygones to be bygones.

Hey all
I rewatched kth episode 114 today.
Sujal and Kashish were caught in a storm and had to spend the night at the circuit house.
Now seriously, was Piyush really the parallel lead? He barely gets a scene in the epi; even Vasu gets more screenspace than him.
Sujal starts drinking in the circuithouse reminiscing the beautiful moments of his past and pondering over the present. Kashish, this lady was bipolar since the very beginning. At one moment, she is scared out of her wits that Sujal is going to force her and so she locks herself in a room and at the very next she marches to him and asks his mobile to call backhome..
Sujal again shows her the mirror by telling her some hard truths . He was brilliant here. First he tells her that the world is not going to believe that nothing happened btw them. He also calls her n holy husband's consummation as a result of loneliness. And the he declares that now he wont follow her, she would be the one who would come back and want his love, and he would decide that whether he would take her back or not. She repeats her standard 'You are sick. Sujal' dialogues.
Sujal remains cool n composed and this riles her up.

Morning arrives and she has to take a lift from Sujsl as her car is not working. The best part was her gazing outside the window and Sujal is shown holding the spark plug of her car and he throws it away with a wicked smirk!
This man was a mad genius. He drops her at the R&G tabela and returns her earring infront of the family.
I was laughing at Kashish's completely helpless state. Sujal knew how to give it back.

This guy was madly and irrevocably in love with this woman. Her hatred compelled him to love her more.. you know every damn thing worked in the reverse way in case of sujal. The more she hated him, the more he loved her; the more she tried to distance herself from him, the more he came close to her; the more she tried to make a mockery of his love, the more stronger and fiercer his love got for her. 
When kahiin toh hoga happened i was just 13 years old and the reason why i loved watching it was mainly cause i absolutely had this huge undeniable crush on raj. But the reason why I still continue to rewatch some of its episodes is because the depth and intensity of his emotions have touched me like never before. This man never gave up on his love. Inspite of being abused, hated and even on the verge of getting killed , the thing that remained common was his  undiluted love for that woman whom he ever loved. And can we ever really find such a guy.? The answer is a big fat NO. 
Kashish was a torn soul. I pitied her more than actually hating her. She was constantly vacillating between sujal's lover and piyush's wife. No matter how much she tried erasing sujal from her herat, that man had left an indelible mark on her soul..the mark which was too deeply  engraved to be erased by piyush's selfish love. Why i call the wimp's love selfish is because he never really wanted to realise what kashish's true feelings were. He was living a delusion that kashish belonged to him but the fact of the matter was she was always sujal's, the realization which dawned upon him probably during his death and he asked sujal to take care of kashish.. for piyush kashish was more like a trophy, trophy for defeating the undefeated sujal garewal.
Episode 114 that you mentioned was another fabulous episode pearl. Acting and emotions that got portrayed were top notch.  Kashish was well aware of the sexual tension between her and sujal and all her actions were basically a manifestion of that. Plain and simple. Even she knew that it would be extremely hard on her part to actually not fall weak infont of the man for whom her heart still continued to beat.😳

Glad u liked it senorita. Kth was the story of an insane lover and a ruthlessly insensitive woman.
Why is the thread so thanda these days?? Where is everybody??
No idea dear...I guess all are busy...May be they will come soon...
Sujal was the only iconic character in ekta's show till now, which was glorified ...the only male character for that matter...

Sadly, her punishment never came up. Sujal loved her too much and he gladly allowed bygones to be bygones.
absolutely...sujal's love was beyond anything...even horizon cannot be par at his intensity of love for kashish.

The only thing that i hated about the show was THIS. Kashish never had to work hard to undo her mistakes. And that just broke my heart. It was so so very unfair🥱
Originally posted by quirky_senorita

No idea dear...I guess all are busy...May be they will come soon...
Sujal was the only iconic character in ekta's show till now, which was glorified ...the only male character for that matter...

Absolutely agreed senorita.. not just in an ekta show, sujal was probably the ONLY male lead to have got glorification in the era of women being tagged as mahaan and sacrifice ki murat. And that is just the reason why the show got its deserved popularity. Audiences were so touched by his selfless love that they chose to see the story from his point of view and as expected the makers continued making what was selling. Rajeevs portrayal of sujal was so flawless that people just couldnt have tried understanding the bullshit that kashish tried to feed😆