Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED - Page 58

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Sweet_wish

And still  he was so sweet towards her. How could he love her so  much.

The depth of his feelings was such that it didn't require reciprocation from kashish's end. He always had the theory of his love being enough for the two of them. Hence no matter what kashish did or said it did not taint his love for her, for he knew he was there to fill up the vacuum. His love was so magnanimous that it alone could suffice their needs.
Kashish was a confused, torn soul. Not that she didn't love sujal but she was always under the control of her fake conscience that restrained her from accepting the truth. Somewhere her heart knew sujal couldn't have killed piyush but she let her brain take the front seat and dismiss her heart. Hence she believed in the proofs and misunderstood sujal. As much as I hate kashish, I pity her as well. Cause honestly speaking if ever she loved someone genuinely it was only sujal.
Later on post rajeev's death the writers in order to satiate their bloated egos completely butchered kashish's character. Had the CVS kept kashish true to her characterisation she would never have stooped so low and gone on to marry ahluwalia and all the remaining buffoons. Cause as dexter and pearl had once mentioned, for kashish sujal was not just her husband, he was her lover, her friend, her soulmate, her confidant. And you just can't let go off so many relations so easily.
Originally posted by DexterRocks

he does look guilt ridden and disappointed. it was more like that ananya being kashyap daughter has let him down, he wanted to avoid it . 
but yes for sure, he will try his best to push away Ananya as soon as he realizes that she loves him.

I agree to what you say. He might be feeling a bit disappointed with ananya being kashyap's daughter for he might be knowing that he indeed was guilty. But he may not be directly involved in the case right? I mean in that case there will be no point showing kabir nurturing a guilt within himself and so might not want to push away ananya.
Did that make sense? :/

This was beautiful. the bestt was that Sujal himself comes to take her back home, does not even say that i forgive you or something that can make her feel guilty, but all he says is taht he has been tired, fighting, struggling, all his life, now he does not have the guts or enthusiasm to be the fiercy sujal anymore, he wants to live his life simply with her, without any misconceptions, without any need to prove himself , without any ego clashes.  

The worst is that kashish still does not apologize, all she is concerned is how will she face the home members, but she still does not ask about how he can be so forgivable.

But what i liked about kashish is, that she knows her sujal is far too greater and selfless to even need for an apology, and her apology would only dishearten him more, therefore she does not make one, instead she says " tumne humesha zindagi ( kashish ) se wafaa ki hai sujal, and zindagi ( kashish ) ne humesha tum se bewaafayi ki hai " . This itself resolves everything that she accepts that she has betrayed him everytime, not today but even when she loved him, even when she married somebody else, when she accused him of something regressive, when she married him, when she even slept with him, everything was ...

Originally posted by .SoHu.

I hope he gets jealous. Like big big time. Jealousy tracks are my favouriteπŸ˜†
But I guess its a little early for kabir to realise that he is feeling for her. Hence the jealousy might look a bit out of place. But yeah if you mean jealousy in terms of the fact that Ronnie is a much closer friend to ananya, then I guess I would love it. I would want KaYa to become the best of friends, each other's confidant before taking the plunge in louuveπŸ˜†

remember the sujal's jealousy and burning sensation all over his surrounding, infact his blood shot eyes at seeing kashish with piyush and burning his own palm by crushing the candle in his fist. Rajeev is an enigma, i cannot believe how he played and transformed sujal from a genuinely egoistic, brooding, dignified and angry man to an utmost selfless, composed and sacrficial lover. 

Kabir is two steps ahead, he is a mastermind too and even he can differentiate between his existence and rest of the world unlike sujal who was so blind for kashish that he forgot that he has a separate life which is precious for many other reasons .

I agree to what you say. He might be feeling a bit disappointed with ananya being kashyap's daughter for he might be knowing that he indeed was guilty. But he may not be directly involved in the case right? I mean in that case there will be no point showing kabir nurturing a guilt within himself and so might not want to push away ananya.
Did that make sense? :/

it does makes sense, and if it goes in this way then it coincides with LRL plot too. but i seriously do not want a hat-trick of female leads hating on Rajeev's onscreen characters just for their stupid past/present and inflicting pain upon him, i mean how many times more ? let this love story be equal, why is it always that the man suffers the most, gives his everything for the lady and later on dies when the lady falls for him, it happened with sujal, it happened with Rajveer, and please let our sexy and deserving kabir get spared from the horror, nothing should be tragic here 
Originally posted by sonyjknum

how hot he is looking
Not obly his performance but his looks are unmatchable till date no wonder he got so much sympathy doing some of the most villainous thingsπŸ˜†

ahh i like that line of yours, some of the most villanous things, and only he could sell it . and sujal doing some of the black/grey actions to answer back the immorality and inhumanity of kashish, so in a show when the male lead is black and female lead is black, and all you get is a saga of extreme and bold emotions being thrown up in every corner, and for once i love it, everything is not fairy talish or candy flossy, sometimes to win a kashish , a sujal is needed, may be that values kashish's existence, she might be extremely precious and talented to make a qualified and successful man, cross every boundary and snatch her from the injustice of the divine power.

I still remember, how sujal tells piyush that kashish will come back to me, and i still felt like slapping piyush, even though sujal was on the extreme and wrong side of challenging a husband that his wife will be all his ..πŸ˜†πŸ€£

i wish there would be a hug here, they needed to hug each other badly, infact kashish needed to kiss him here, why was he so " selfish " to love her selflessly 

Originally posted by sonyjknum

he made her look so small inthis particular moment

yes, infact his every feelings and intentions made her look so cheap, her love for piyush was so cheap that she could betray a whole family and her husband , and how does she justify that ? how can be piyush happy if his widow tries to commiit stupidities ?

Sujal's love was always selfless and extreme, but seeing her do all these, a part of him had died, he had realized that his continuous and vocal fight to win her has caused her state of mind badly, if she has landed herself into madness in sujal's love, even though it was negative, he knew he was affecting her, and he thought he should just stop it and let her satisfy herself 

Guysss. I'm back. Hugs to all of you.
Was busy with my brother who had come over for a week.
Dexy, pearl, senorita, sweetwish and others sab aajao πŸ€—
hugs to u too...
Welcome back...aap aye bahar ayi...😳
Originally posted by DexterRocks

ahh i like that line of yours, some of the most villanous things, and only he could sell it . and sujal doing some of the black/grey actions to answer back the immorality and inhumanity of kashish, so in a show when the male lead is black and female lead is black, and all you get is a saga of extreme and bold emotions being thrown up in every corner, and for once i love it, everything is not fairy talish or candy flossy, sometimes to win a kashish , a sujal is needed, may be that values kashish's existence, she might be extremely precious and talented to make a qualified and successful man, cross every boundary and snatch her from the injustice of the divine power.

I still remember, how sujal tells piyush that kashish will come back to me, and i still felt like slapping piyush, even though sujal was on the extreme and wrong side of challenging a husband that his wife will be all his ..πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I have always wanted sujal's happiness...
Bas humesha us piyush ko koste they...along with kashish and all clan.
For me sujal was always right...always...