Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TangledThoughts thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .SoHu.

Oh god. This scene. This man. And his words.
And specially when he says "mujhe pyaar hua hi kyun jab nibhaana hi nahi aaya.."
Really sujal? Agar tumhe pyaar nibhaana nahi aaya toh is duniya ke akhri mard ko bhi nibhaana nahi ayega.period!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Joke of the freaking millenium ki Sujal ko pyaar nibhana nahi aaya!
The emotion called Love would have been proud ki kisi ne itni tootkar mohobbat ki!! The man loved at the cost of mutilating his very soul!!
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Plastic Tushar can never be sujal if he has cursed kashish's dead husband ? how come kashish did not slap this plastic boy when he even tried to curse sujal ? Sujal suffered so much and even after that he never cursed piyush.
Pearl, when sujal says that piyush chalagaya aur meri buraiya lekar chalagaya , apni achayia chorgaya, this was his emotions and guilt talking, he was guilty that so much happened between them and everything could stop if he could give up on his battle before.
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

yeah, the way he says " aaj itna sabkuch karneke baad bhi tumhare ankho mei aasu hai, nahi chahiye mujhe ye zindagi ". Aww, such kind of devotion and worship, hardly men can think to such limits .

And yet Sujal found his love inadequate. U know there was a scene when Kashish was having herself stalked after SK marriage and Rishi- Archie somehow exposed her association with the hired stalker infront of Sujal and Sujal had blasted Kashish saying that Pehle Piyush ne tumhe mujhse china par aaj Kashish ne hi Sujal se Kashish ko dur lar diya...
Later on Akshat somehow proved Kashish innocent and Sujal was horribly guilty. He cries infront of Veena that why does he always becomes the reason of Kashish's tears. And the highlight was that he very innocently asks Veena that Mumma, agar aapke saamne koi mujhpe ilzaam lagaye toh aap uspe yakeen karengi ya mujhpe. When Veena replies that she would blindly trust him, he continues that 'Phir kyu mai kashish se waisi mohobbat nahi kar pata? Kyu mai uspe aise bharosa nahi kar pata , jaise aap mujhpe karti hai?? Bina kisi sawal ke, bina kisi bandhan ke!!'

It was a truly heartbteaking scene. His love was crossing the depth of oceans and the woman... 😭
@ Dexter
Tervi scene
I was a kid when I watched the scene for the first time and I swear that it gave me goosebumps all over. I had seen a young widow at that time and probably that is why I was somewhat able to understand the kind of courage it took Sujal to propose a widow who had lost all the sheen n colors of her life. His intentions were so noble, the 'me:' in Sujal Garewal had vanished, all that mattered was that how would she face the difficulties of life with her unborn. Her grief had torn his heart and his compassion at that moment was so geniuine, something so palpable that words fail to describe ...

Ours is sadly a male dominated society and exactly how many men step ahead so as to support soneone who had lost everuthing, and who had the responsibilities of a kid. Even if the wiman in question is somebody who was previously loved by the man, once the stigma is attached, nobody steps ahead to hold a hand.

And Sujal simply wanted to be there for her, not as a support but as somebody who would walk along the traitorous paths of life. Sujal's love at this phase was so tangible, you could feel it emanating from him. Pyaar karna toh koi Sujal se seekhe!!

This scene had been the absolute clincher for me which made me completely a Sujal deewani.
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

they looked natural in all their intimate scenes. now what should we call it, such gutter minds activating scenes they used to have.πŸ˜†

imagine SoHu, a first time viewer watching kashish coming to sujal in all anger and junoon and declaring " main pregnant hoon sujal ", so in such cases that person would mistake ke she is pregnant with his kid .πŸ˜†

Vasu was another gutter minded Sujal-kashish shipper, she was so sure that the baby was sujal's and not holy piyush's, i was laughing throughout whenever vasu use to claim that " ye bache ka baap sujal hai ", and my mind would be yes please, humko bhi dikhao ke bachey ka baap sujal hi tha.

Raj-Amna looks beautiful in every frame, crying or fighting

Hahahaha I know ,right. Kashish knowingly or unknowingly prioritized sujal over piyush. She would always let know of her actions to sujal first continuing  her mera pati mahaan jaap all the frigging time. Gosh -.-
Vasu was a bomb. I loved the way she constantly reminded kashish of her feelings for sujal. She was a genuine lady. Neither she neither did the abla nari act nor she was afraid of voicing her honest opinions. Sujal deserved a strong headed woman like vasu as his mother.

Raj and am a would activate my gutter brain 24*7. They were highly erotic even with their mere hand holding scene. Their eyes would do the job for them. Haayee I'm off to LA LA landπŸ˜†

they looked natural in all their intimate scenes. now what should we call it, such gutter minds activating scenes they used to have.πŸ˜†

imagine SoHu, a first time viewer watching kashish coming to sujal in all anger and junoon and declaring " main pregnant hoon sujal ", so in such cases that person would mistake ke she is pregnant with his kid .πŸ˜†

Vasu was another gutter minded Sujal-kashish shipper, she was so sure that the baby was sujal's and not holy piyush's, i was laughing throughout whenever vasu use to claim that " ye bache ka baap sujal hai ", and my mind would be yes please, humko bhi dikhao ke bachey ka baap sujal hi tha.

Raj-Amna looks beautiful in every frame, crying or fighting

@Sohu
HI5 dear!! I absolutely adore crying hot men! There is something so vulnerable to see a hot man crying especially wiping that single lone tear that escapes!! Sigh...

And Raj excelled in expressing Sujal's grief.. Those scenes by the lakeside when Dujal used to break down sent my heart beats galloping...

He made tears look sexy...

And on the other hand we had the crybaby Piyush, I swear my blood boiled everytime he bawled like a liser n hid behind Kashish's pallu... 😑

@ Dexter
How I wish the baby had been Sujal's. U r actually making me imagine Mrs. Kashish Raheja accosting Sujal at the farmhouse, seducing him and hence the resultant kid! πŸ˜‰
.SoHu. thumbnail

Ekta and her writers. Sigh!
Plastic tushar was simply puke worthy. It still amazes me what made them choose him. Like really.
And the only logical justification the writers would give of kashish's character falling for tushar would be that she could feel sujal's soul in him. I mean sujal ka mann toh padh nahi payi ye aurat, uska soul pehchaan legi..What theπŸ˜†
Anyway, as it is I never liked kashish for all the pain she gave my hottie, and after she declared she is in love with the mannequin , I could slap the heck out of her right left and centre.

🀣
You are brilliant Sohu... Sujal ka mann nhi padh payi, soul ka kya jaanegi bit was howlarious... LMAO!!

The cvs gloriously failed in justifying Kashish. Sujal ki soul died with Raj, the mannequin never showed an ounce of Sujal's essence. Tushar used to force Kashish into accepting his love and he even cursed the dead Sujal as he was unable to get Kashish!
And Sujal was a man of honour, who never badmouthed the dead Piyush. Infact time and again, he used to sing praises of Piyush that Piyush chala gaya, meri buraiyaa le gaya aur apni acchaiya chod gaya..
( Although I never understood that what ''acchayi" of Piyush he used to mention)

Anyways, Tushar was pathetic, the cvs completely detoriarated Sujal. It is a shame to speak about Tushar and Sujal in the same sentence. Plastic Tushar came across as downright cheap, foolish and disgusting!!
Tushar was 'technically' the sujal post rajeev's exit but his characteristics were the exact opposite. I mean I found no sujal like qualities in him. He was indeed extremely disgusting. And the actor added to the woes. I just can't stop myself from saying how pathetic he was.
It was such a poetic justice. The moment the man who gave life to sujal i.e rajeev left the show, sujal too left kth, for tushar was just ekta's ego. He never was,is and could ever be the real sujal.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl.white

@ Dexter
Tervi scene
I was a kid when I watched the scene for the first time and I swear that it gave me goosebumps all over. I had seen a young widow at that time and probably that is why I was somewhat able to understand the kind of courage it took Sujal to propose a widow who had lost all the sheen n colors of her life. His intentions were so noble, the 'me:' in Sujal Garewal had vanished, all that mattered was that how would she face the difficulties of life with her unborn. Her grief had torn his heart and his compassion at that moment was so geniuine, something so palpable that words fail to describe ...

Ours is sadly a male dominated society and exactly how many men step ahead so as to support soneone who had lost everuthing, and who had the responsibilities of a kid. Even if the wiman in question is somebody who was previously loved by the man, once the stigma is attached, nobody steps ahead to hold a hand.

And Sujal simply wanted to be there for her, not as a support but as somebody who would walk along the traitorous paths of life. Sujal's love at this phase was so tangible, you could feel it emanating from him. Pyaar karna toh koi Sujal se seekhe!!

This scene had been the absolute clincher for me which made me completely a Sujal deewani.

EXACTLY. It takes a lot of courage knowing that how his reputation would be tarnished and how he will be misunderstood, he still made an effort, the way his heart shattered at seeing kashish colorless, no hope in her eyes, he hated it, he could tolerate and endure her all challenges, hatred, but how to live a life where kashish has nothing to get motivated . This fact itself made him more guilty that he kept challenging kashish to come back to him hen piyush was alive.

As i said earlier, social norms and human psychology are something very invaluable , and these sill cannot be the standards to judge sujal, all you need is a heart and capacity to understand how a person becomes so special to you, and forever.

Pyaar karna sujal se seekhe, lekin pyaar ko nibhana to sikh ke bhi sujal jaisa nahi karsakta koi. what he did was beyond selflessness, above worship, something that is still so undefined.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl.white

And yet Sujal found his love inadequate. U know there was a scene when Kashish was having herself stalked after SK marriage and Rishi- Archie somehow exposed her association with the hired stalker infront of Sujal and Sujal had blasted Kashish saying that Pehle Piyush ne tumhe mujhse china par aaj Kashish ne hi Sujal se Kashish ko dur lar diya...
Later on Akshat somehow proved Kashish innocent and Sujal was horribly guilty. He cries infront of Veena that why does he always becomes the reason of Kashish's tears. And the highlight was that he very innocently asks Veena that Mumma, agar aapke saamne koi mujhpe ilzaam lagaye toh aap uspe yakeen karengi ya mujhpe. When Veena replies that she would blindly trust him, he continues that 'Phir kyu mai kashish se waisi mohobbat nahi kar pata? Kyu mai uspe aise bharosa nahi kar pata , jaise aap mujhpe karti hai?? Bina kisi sawal ke, bina kisi bandhan ke!!'

It was a truly heartbteaking scene. His love was crossing the depth of oceans and the woman... 😭

And he was being guilty for something which he was not supposed to, he always kept questioning his " selfish " love for her, he never boasted that his love was selfless, but he could never also let her go, he needed her to exist, to live and breathe, even if that meant with her hatred, or with her love, all he needed was that his existence is given a name by kashish, the woman who taught him to fall in love, and thus he could never let his love insult her, for him it would be a sin..
.SoHu. thumbnail

Plastic Tushar can never be sujal if he has cursed kashish's dead husband ? how come kashish did not slap this plastic boy when he even tried to curse sujal ? Sujal suffered so much and even after that he never cursed piyush.

Pearl, when sujal says that piyush chalagaya aur meri buraiya lekar chalagaya , apni achayia chorgaya, this was his emotions and guilt talking, he was guilty that so much happened between them and everything could stop if he could give up on his battle before.

Piyush ki 'achhaiyaan' was indeed like a jokeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That man had no achhaiyaan. I'm sorry. He was never true to anyone. He never understood his best friend. He never understood his so called wife's hidden emotions. He had a pea sized brain and was too boastful of insignificant things.