Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

they never realized infact felt proud and content that they could beat sujal at every possible way.

tervi sequence i could still understand, by how did veena mistrust sujal in the farmhouse sequence is still out of my tolerance. she did not even wait for him to spill the truth and slapped him. he was trying to tell her about the incident but her slap shushed him , and it does hurt seeing your mother and father shamelessly hammering your character in front of others, more because sujal was not a kid or teen, he was a grown up man, and he does have some dignity .

Rishi initially never understood that sujal would become so destructive in kashish's love, but slowly Rishis did understand that sujal is a gone case . But Rishi still never regrets is my problem, he never accuses sujal but kashish, but he should have understood that kashish has suffered the least while his own bigB suffered horribly , such foolishness never existed before.
Rishi always wanted Archie as bhabi, because Archie matched sujal in every standard and rightfully because Rishi is the only one who knows that how characterless sinha sisters are and how worthless their father professor is 

Akshat himself regretted that he hid everything from sujal, but he should not have at least after knowing about the accident, he should have told sujal. i feel he thought kashish herself will get over her revenge but kashish was a moron, she stooped to much lower levels for destroying sujal

I agree with you guys so much. Every damn person in this show failed sujal. No one, I repeat no one ever stood for him. Every one was busy being a moral police. I used to be so mad at veena for being such an abla nari. I mean why the hell would she not stand up when she knew her son would never engage himself in such a distasteful act? 
Rishi was always busy impregnating women and having fun with them. For him the characterless sinha sisters and their idiotic fights mattered much more than his own big brother. And akshat was busy being a moral police to kashish. He would give her lectures but never warn sujal about her. But all three of them really did love sujal, no doubt about that. But their actions never expressed their priorities. Sujal was failed by each and everyone he loved dearly. Be it his brother, his mom or even kashish. This man was wronged at each step , yet he chose to ignore and love hem unconditionally. Truely a gem this fellow was.
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

SoHu, welcome back. 

The problem was not that the bimbo fell in love with plastic boy,  the only problem is Sujal could never move on, and she could always move over him, she did it with piyush when sujal was alive, she did it with tushar when sujal died, and this just makes it more pathetic because at one hand sujal could love only her and at another hand his love was reciprocated by crocodile tears and 2 days of grief and making him a source of only memory .

why could not kashish ask herself that how can i love again just within 6 months of sujal's loss ? And would sujal ever move on if i would die and leave him ?

You know what dexter, that's the crap the audiences like. I mean we are too feminist in our approach. A woman can always forget the past and move ahead in a flick of a second but a man can never dare to do that. At least in our daily soaps that's the way it is. A woman can never be wrong with her decision making, it is always the man's actions that compels her to take steps. I mean like what the hell.
When kashish married piyush the reason that got glorified was sujal failed to trust kashish and so she supported the guy who stood by her. Like W*F logic man. If ever she loved sujal so unconditionally then why did she never try to solve the misunderstanding? Why was it so that she prioritized sujal's harsh words but not the turbulent array of emotions he was going through while he said them? Why was it always so that sujal had to understand her? Why could kashish never be the first one to understand the problem and try to solve it? Why did such a disparity exist? It baffles me every time I see an ekta kapoor show. Never do they try showing equality between the sexes and sexist approach is something I hate from the core of my heart.
Kashish always had her reasons for moving on, half of which defied any sense to me. And falling for the plastic boy was the final nail in the coffin. It made me puke at her characterisation. If she could forget the man who nearly killed him to save her inspite of knowing that it was nothing but a well laid trap by her, then she could forget anyone in this world. Kashish always acted according to her convenience. An extremely selfish woman she was.

Had kashish died instead of sujal I can bet we would have got a sequence where sujal ends his life on his own, for it would have been meaningless for him to live knowing kashish was no more. 
Edited by .SoHu. - 8 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .SoHu.

Let me be extremely honest but I just love the sight of hot men crying. It enhances their sex appeal. Lol๐Ÿคฃ
Rajeev and aamna were sheer magic. They look so natural while crying and that's probably the reason they look so beautiful. Cause it isn't forced.

they looked natural in all their intimate scenes. now what should we call it, such gutter minds activating scenes they used to have.๐Ÿ˜†

imagine SoHu, a first time viewer watching kashish coming to sujal in all anger and junoon and declaring " main pregnant hoon sujal ", so in such cases that person would mistake ke she is pregnant with his kid .๐Ÿ˜†

Vasu was another gutter minded Sujal-kashish shipper, she was so sure that the baby was sujal's and not holy piyush's, i was laughing throughout whenever vasu use to claim that " ye bache ka baap sujal hai ", and my mind would be yes please, humko bhi dikhao ke bachey ka baap sujal hi tha.

Raj-Amna looks beautiful in every frame, crying or fighting

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: quirky_senorita

Wow wow great going girls...

Loved all the discussions till now...
I have already said kth for me was sujal's journey...
It was just sujal from the beginning till the 355th episode.
Rest were there to make us madly in love with sujal.
Nothing more or less.
Can we think or imagine kth without sujal????
Never...

Sujal is the threshold of this show, and more precisely Rajeev and Amna, and his quitting the show did impact on the overall environment of the cast and crew, nothing was like before, and Amna was never so free and naughty with the plastic boy, with Rajeev she used to be in all teasing mode๐Ÿ˜†
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Oh god. This scene. This man. And his words.
And specially when he says "mujhe pyaar hua hi kyun jab nibhaana hi nahi aaya.."
Really sujal? Agar tumhe pyaar nibhaana nahi aaya toh is duniya ke akhri mard ko bhi nibhaana nahi ayega.period!

yeah, the way he says " aaj itna sabkuch karneke baad bhi tumhare ankho mei aasu hai, nahi chahiye mujhe ye zindagi ". Aww, such kind of devotion and worship, hardly men can think to such limits .
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Never ever.
Yaar piyush kya ukhaad leta akele. Ek ladki tak apne character strength pe impress nahi kar sakta aur bada aaya story chalane. Even the writers wanted us to view him as a loser. ๐Ÿ˜†
Kuch bass ka hai hi nahi uske๐Ÿ˜†

Bang on...๐Ÿ‘
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Sujal is the threshold of this show, and more precisely Rajeev and Amna, and his quitting the show did impact on the overall environment of the cast and crew, nothing was like before, and Amna was never so free and naughty with the plastic boy, with Rajeev she used to be in all teasing mode๐Ÿ˜†

I agree with you completely...
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

You know what dexter, that's the crap the audiences like. I mean we are too feminist in our approach. A woman can always forget the past and move ahead in a flick of a second but a man can never dare to do that. At least in our daily soaps that's the way it is. A woman can never be wrong with her decision making, it is always the man's actions that compels her to take steps. I mean like what the hell.
When kashish married piyush the reason that got glorified was sujal failed to trust kashish and so she supported the guy who stood by her. Like W*F logic man. If ever she loved sujal so unconditionally then why did she never try to solve the misunderstanding? Why was it so that she prioritized sujal's harsh words but not the turbulent array of emotions he was going through while he said them? Why was it always so that sujal had to understand her? Why could kashish never be the first one to understand the problem and try to solve it? Why did such a disparity exist? It baffles me every time I see an ekta kapoor show. Never do they try showing equality between the sexes and sexist approach is something I hate from the core of my heart.
Kashish always had her reasons for moving on, half of which defied any sense to me. And falling for the plastic boy was the final nail in the coffin. It made me puke at her characterisation. If she could forget the man who nearly killed him to save her inspite of knowing that it was nothing but a well laid trap by her, then she could forget anyone in this world. Kashish always acted according to her convenience. An extremely selfish woman she was.

Had kashish died instead of sujal I can bet we would have got a sequence where sujal ends his life on his own, for it would have been meaningless for him to live knowing kashish was no more. 

One thing about KTH was good that writers glorified Sujal a lot more than kashish and tempted to justify his actions throughout, which makes the whole perception and approach for this show different.
And sujal misunderstanding kashish with piyush is 5% of his fault and 95% of kashish, piyush, Rishi and his mother veena. First of all, any man at his place would feel terribly betrayed seeing his girlfriend get engaged to his BFF under his nose, i do not know that how can somebody justify kashish here that she did not know about it, but why did not even she make an effort ? Was that even logical to try and expect sujal understand her when he actually sees her in bridal get up with piyush, especially that very day he himself wanted to propose her .

Rishi the main culprit, i on't know how could he do that to sujal, knowing he loved sujal a lot, but as i said he felt kashish was a wrong girl for his brother and he did that out of his revenge and self centered ideas.

Veena, knowing everything stays quiet for what ? for seeing sujal burn everything out of betrayal and heartbreak ? 

Piyush, the biggest joker of this show, he was engaging and he did not care to let his BFF know ? and he wanted sujal to be his right hand in every step of his life ? this is how he treats the person ? not even giving hint of his engagement ?

Sujal's only fault was his harsh words, but that still does not make it a saint game for kashish, she was always at fault . even after engagement, she never tries to make things clear, she infact proves sujal right by marrying piyush, that yes anything is more important than sujal's feelings .

and those days i wanted to kill mehek for whatever she did, her pregnancy was the last straw to separate sujal and kashish, and both sujal kashish definitely were right to trust their respective siblings, and this is just so more heart breaking . 

Kashish was never a lover, she was a woman, practical woman, the lover in her was buried under her ego and feminism, because being sacrifical and selfless is something that comes naturally, which kashish never had. she would sacrifice for her sisters but not for sujal. And the biggest flaw in her character was her lack of trust and faith in sujal's love, she abused his love, made his love into a petty emotion which can be forgotten and mocked with her orders and belief system, but she forgets that he is not a door mat, he is not a hypocrite and neither the betrayer, and he never feared anybody, he feared only losing her and he had lost her big time, and this made him so much more brutal from inside that even after losing her and his all happiness, when he goes to support her at her bad times, all she returns him is another accusation, another insult to his character and another mockery for his love .
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

I agree with you guys so much. Every damn person in this show failed sujal. No one, I repeat no one ever stood for him. Every one was busy being a moral police. I used to be so mad at veena for being such an abla nari. I mean why the hell would she not stand up when she knew her son would never engage himself in such a distasteful act? 
Rishi was always busy impregnating women and having fun with them. For him the characterless sinha sisters and their idiotic fights mattered much more than his own big brother. And akshat was busy being a moral police to kashish. He would give her lectures but never warn sujal about her. But all three of them really did love sujal, no doubt about that. But their actions never expressed their priorities. Sujal was failed by each and everyone he loved dearly. Be it his brother, his mom or even kashish. This man was wronged at each step , yet he chose to ignore and love hem unconditionally. Truely a gem this fellow was.

Akshat annoyed me when he kept hiding it from sujal, he wanted to save kashish's ass but knowing the extent of kashish's misunderstanding and how she was hell bent of taking a revenge. Rishi at least tried to bring kashish's true face in front of sujal.

Veena disappointed me big time, she slapped him was my problem, at least let him speak you woman. there is no justification for parents misunderstanding their children's character, because they give them life and values, and once a child sees themselves having such low position in their parents sight, it literally devastates the whole confidence and dignity because unlike the whole world, it is your parents who can nurture your wounds and heart breaks, but in case of sujal he was just a sad case with such spineless parents. even when sujal asks veena that will she come and stay with him, veena does not because apparently she had to fulfill her duty as patni, especially for the worthless and character less CG 

TangledThoughts thumbnail

Ekta and her writers. Sigh!
Plastic tushar was simply puke worthy. It still amazes me what made them choose him. Like really.
And the only logical justification the writers would give of kashish's character falling for tushar would be that she could feel sujal's soul in him. I mean sujal ka mann toh padh nahi payi ye aurat, uska soul pehchaan legi..What the๐Ÿ˜†
Anyway, as it is I never liked kashish for all the pain she gave my hottie, and after she declared she is in love with the mannequin , I could slap the heck out of her right left and centre.

๐Ÿคฃ
You are brilliant Sohu... Sujal ka mann nhi padh payi, soul ka kya jaanegi bit was howlarious... LMAO!!

The cvs gloriously failed in justifying Kashish. Sujal ki soul died with Raj, the mannequin never showed an ounce of Sujal's essence. Tushar used to force Kashish into accepting his love and he even cursed the dead Sujal as he was unable to get Kashish!
And Sujal was a man of honour, who never badmouthed the dead Piyush. Infact time and again, he used to sing praises of Piyush that Piyush chala gaya, meri buraiyaa le gaya aur apni acchaiya chod gaya..
( Although I never understood that what ''acchayi" of Piyush he used to mention)

Anyways, Tushar was pathetic, the cvs completely detoriarated Sujal. It is a shame to speak about Tushar and Sujal in the same sentence. Plastic Tushar came across as downright cheap, foolish and disgusting!!