Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED - Page 30

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Pearl, Ronnie is in for a serious heart break but before that Kabir might just fix everything and never let Ananya think about a love affair with himπŸ˜’

Ronnie is doomed from the beginning... whether he engages or not into a love affair with Ananya.
The cvs have really portrayed him in a beautiful manne, he is such a genuine friend and I dont want the bind between Ananya n him to break. He really cares for her. And he is in fir a huge heartbreak.
But I think that simehow things will change once Kabir- Ananya will fall in love.

+1

i loved how sujal-kashish cosummation was shown in parts, with the natural flow of the story, it was not added to raise TRPs or anything, but shown at the best point, i don't think that the cosummation could be shown at a better point than it was already shown in the show.

moreover, as you said they maintain a very thin line between going creepy and keeping everything natural, for example the bed burning sequence and the follow up scene i sujal's office, sujal all restless imagining kashish with somebody else in the bed, it had high chances of going creepy, but it was not, infact it fitted so well with the story and i am sure nobody had problem with that, and same goes for kashish when there are several occasions she is seduced in sujal's proximity and how well they developed it, and those CVs made swayam enter the picture with the hope that some day swayam and kashish will marry to save sujal from jail.

CVs had taken kashish for a gamble kya, she considers herself as a piyush widow, gets seduced and hormonal at sujal's touch, and would marry swayam for some stupid reason ?πŸ˜•πŸ€£

Bang on dear!!
I doubt that there has ever been a show on indian television where the consummation actually forms a part of the story.
Kth was really different and innovative.
I so wish that more parts for SK consummation could be show.
Love has never been portrayed in such a heartfelt manner as Suhal kussed his lady love's tears and drank all her sorrows. His last hug in epi 281 was so desparate and filled with yearning yet he had surrendered his all in that one moment that I have no words to describe it.

I can never figure out what was Cvs deal on kashish- leave her be!!

Reminds of another ekta show!! Talking of consummations,I had seen the promo of Ram kapoor n Sakshi's much hyped, trp inducing gimmick they called as the consummation of the century!! I seriously wanted to purge out my eyeballs to get rid of the horrible sight of ekta's "mature live story"...
@Dexter
I really dont understand that how Raj managed to portray Sujal as he did! The bed burning sequence u talk of is the greatest example. Any other actor and the scene would have cone across as downright creepy n cheap.
Think about it in this manner. An ex boyfriend stalking and burning the bed of a married couple where they had consummated.
But Raj portrayed it in such a manner that I could only feel Sujal's desolation, his grief, his disbelief, hus disgust that how could the woman to whom he had dedicated his existance to submit herself to another man!!
Along with the bed, it was Sujal's heart and soul that was burning, destroying everything he held dear- it was effortlessly portrayed onscreen.

Originally posted by pearl.white

Bang on dear!!
I doubt that there has ever been a show on indian television where the consummation actually forms a part of the story.
Kth was really different and innovative.
I so wish that more parts for SK consummation could be show.
Love has never been portrayed in such a heartfelt manner as Suhal kussed his lady love's tears and drank all her sorrows. His last hug in epi 281 was so desparate and filled with yearning yet he had surrendered his all in that one moment that I have no words to describe it.

I can never figure out what was Cvs deal on kashish- leave her be!!

Reminds of another ekta show!! Talking of consummations,I had seen the promo of Ram kapoor n Sakshi's much hyped, trp inducing gimmick they called as the consummation of the century!! I seriously wanted to purge out my eyeballs to get rid of the horrible sight of ekta's "mature live story"...

you know there are reasons why Sujal-Kashish is still hailed as the best balaji love story till date . If she kissed his wounds, then he kissed her tears, such lethal and passionate moments these were , and while she kisses his wounds, i could see a reluctant sujal there, not because he did not want to commit himself in a physical cosummation with her but because he had been waited a lot for this moment, and it was heart breaking for him to see kashish cry out for him, and seeing his injured condition, he was not moved or baffled but in grief, because after ages he was feeling her love, he felt that she also loves him as much as he loved her. 

And when she hugs him, and clings herself to him, all sujal could do is try and stop her emotions because by that time he was a happy man, happy that he could save her life and he did not wnat kashish to feel guilty about it.

About Ram-Sakshi cosummation, well the less i say is better, pearl i don't think so something like that was or will be my cup of tea, i never liked forced passion or intimacy induced, unless its felt naturally. Sujal-kashish was natural, and for the nth time i am saying it. 

Ronnie is doomed from the beginning... whether he engages or not into a love affair with Ananya.
The cvs have really portrayed him in a beautiful manne, he is such a genuine friend and I dont want the bind between Ananya n him to break. He really cares for her. And he is in fir a huge heartbreak.
But I think that simehow things will change once Kabir- Ananya will fall in love.

yes Ronnie is a darling, and seeing him rejected would be a tough watch, and i just hope he does not turn against kabir knowing Ananya loves kabir, i cannot handle that much 

@Dexter
I really dont understand that how Raj managed to portray Sujal as he did! The bed burning sequence u talk of is the greatest example. Any other actor and the scene would have cone across as downright creepy n cheap.
Think about it in this manner. An ex boyfriend stalking and burning the bed of a married couple where they had consummated.
But Raj portrayed it in such a manner that I could only feel Sujal's desolation, his grief, his disbelief, hus disgust that how could the woman to whom he had dedicated his existance to submit herself to another man!!
Along with the bed, it was Sujal's heart and soul that was burning, destroying everything he held dear- it was effortlessly portrayed onscreen.

πŸ‘πŸ‘
exactly, in normal terms it is outright creepy , when i think of a man doing that , but kasam Ekta ki, sujal's bed burning sequence had me haunting, and it haunts me till date. Pearl, i was a kid, but i still understood that what and how sujal felt and why did he do that .

Rajeev and also the writers deserve an applause, hey kept sujal so natural and real, he was not a lover to be happy over knowing about all these, instead he was just as normal human beings are, if he had immense love and sacrifice ingrained in him, he also had disgust and jealousy, and i think that night sujal had poured and burnt all his filth, disgust and every guilt in that fire, before that he could still be guilty that he chose a path against every norm, but after that night he stopped feeling anything, and only sheer dejection, he did not even know that he wanted the revenge anymore, he did not even know he wanted to teach kashish any lesson, and how wonderful the progress was.

Kasish had slept with her husband, and usually this is not assumed to be wrong or something regressive because it is legal , but in the context of KTH, everything seemed so wrong , and this again is Rajeev the actor's victory, he performed so brilliantly that we, I, you, and everybody felt like smacking kashish for pushing sujal to this point of suffering. 

i had told you earlier also, that day the myth that kashish is loyal towards him was broken, sujal had learnt that nothing can be above marriage, so what even if the marriage was based on manipulation and sacrifices, he still had lost his biggest asset , and he lost her because she was ready to move over him, the fact that she moved over him has hurt him the most because when he could not do it, how could she forget him like a piece of tissue paper ? That is why i always say sujal maintained his words when he says Archie that he can marry any girl, but never sleep with anybody , and till 355 epiodes this vow was intact .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­

you know there are reasons why Sujal-Kashish is still hailed as the best balaji love story till date . If she kissed his wounds, then he kissed her tears, such lethal and passionate moments these were , and while she kisses his wounds, i could see a reluctant sujal there, not because he did not want to commit himself in a physical cosummation with her but because he had been waited a lot for this moment, and it was heart breaking for him to see kashish cry out for him, and seeing his injured condition, he was not moved or baffled but in grief, because after ages he was feeling her love, he felt that she also loves him as much as he loved her.

And when she hugs him, and clings herself to him, all sujal could do is try and stop her emotions because by that time he was a happy man, happy that he could save her life and he did not wnat kashish to feel guilty about it.

About Ram-Sakshi cosummation, well the less i say is better, pearl i don't think so something like that was or will be my cup of tea, i never liked forced passion or intimacy induced, unless its felt naturally. Sujal-kashish was natural, and for the nth time i am saying it.

Wow... A lethal and pasionate love story...
Dexter u surely have a way with words! The way u put Sujal- Kashish's love story into words is indescribalbe!!
Sujal ke zakhmo par ashq kashish ke bahe the!!
But Sujal was one such eternal lover that he never wanted a rear to escape her eyes- even if the tear was expressing his pain.
He must have been happy that he had earned battle scars while saving his love without whom his life was meaningless and she waa guilty and greived for being the reason of his wounds as well as being considered as much more precious that his own life.
Afterall he had endured all the pain in the world to stop those tears and yet they were shed for his sake.
Such a bittersweet irony!!
Can we please please please get Rajeev in another fatal love story with Amna??

yes Ronnie is a darling, and seeing him rejected would be a tough watch, and i just hope he does not turn against kabir knowing Ananya loves kabir, i cannot handle that much

I dont think Ronnie would be shown as immature to go against Kabir but somehow the dynamics between Ananya n Ronnie would change. Ronnie with his broken heart and unexpressed love might retreat into a shell and distance. himself from Ananya!! If this happens, I will really miss their precious friendship.
I simply love how he is there in her life as a constant, steady support, how beautifully he cares for her n her family!
Ronnie is too sweet . Loved how his character is being shaped up.

Call me biased but had it been any other actor except Rajeev portraying Kabir, I would have strongly shipped Ronnie - Ananya!
I n real life, I would have taken a Ronnie over Kabir anyday!!

Wow... A lethal and pasionate love story...
Dexter u surely have a way with words! The way u put Sujal- Kashish's love story into words is indescribalbe!!
Sujal ke zakhmo par ashq kashish ke bahe the!!
But Sujal was one such eternal lover that he never wanted a rear to escape her eyes- even if the tear was expressing his pain.
He must have been happy that he had earned battle scars while saving his love without whom his life was meaningless and she waa guilty and greived for being the reason of his wounds as well as being considered as much more precious that his own life.
Afterall he had endured all the pain in the world to stop those tears and yet they were shed for his sake.
Such a bittersweet irony!!
Can we please please please get Rajeev in another fatal love story with Amna??

@bold- that was so beautiful . for a matter of fact, i never saw anything so beautiful onscreen after that, i knew kashish would break down seeing his love, but no it was seeing his wounds , and no matter how much she says that she does not care, but the way he saved her, he always affected her, but this was limits, because she wanted him to stop loving her and all she could see is the man trying to kill himself but save her.

Yes, he also explains her why he did that. Typical sujal, he does something and he justifies his legendary acts as if it is so normal , i mean the way he tells her that if it is a battle between her tears and his life, he will choose to die if that means she is happy, the way he says it , he wants to make it sound so selfish, and yes he is, i mean who does that for his lady, nobody else . Kashish was gobsmacked listening to him, her eyes totally focused on his lips, and later after she realizes that its going beyond her control, she removes her gaze.☺️

Raj-Amna again, well let us have high hopes, after the hongey judaa na hum cameo, we can atleast have cameos for our sake if not a full fledged show, plus Amna is becoming a mother so, so she might not do shows now.

I dont think Ronnie would be shown as immature to go against Kabir but somehow the dynamics between Ananya n Ronnie would change. Ronnie with his broken heart and unexpressed love might retreat into a shell and distance. himself from Ananya!! If this happens, I will really miss their precious friendship.
I simply love how he is there in her life as a constant, steady support, how beautifully he cares for her n her family!
Ronnie is too sweet . Loved how his character is being shaped up.

Call me biased but had it been any other actor except Rajeev portraying Kabir, I would have strongly shipped Ronnie - Ananya!
I n real life, I would have taken a Ronnie over Kabir anyday!!

in usual cases Ronnie is the best option she has , but because destiny has other plans .
otherwise we would never see kashish going with piyush too, or sujal ruining everything for a single woman, everything is so unreasonable when it comes to love, i do feel so much for Ronnie, but may be because kabir has not shown his part of angst and intensity yet, because when he throws up his love, another sujal and Rajveer will be born .πŸ˜‰