Don't see a future superstar in the young lot, maybe only Ranbir: KJo - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Right there.

You need so much more than JUST being there in films to become that. It'll take them years of practice, tonnes of success and a lot of failures.
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I'm still hoping for that movie to be shelved, or for Alia to drop out.  Or at the very least for RanKat to get married right before the release so all they attention would be on them.  Maybe I'll get lucky and Ayan will join all the promotions ðŸ˜ƒ

OMG W*F is this?!!! OMG OMG OMG !!!!! 

This is too much. Just. Too. Much.

OT: Bir can't be compared to the Khans esp SRK. He's more in the mold of an Aamir just far more charming. No-one can be comparable to the khans actually that too after a couple of years as opposed to the khans decade of work but only Bir & Veer can be compared. Veer is more like a SRK. 

That said, only Bir & Veer can be the next superstars. No-one else comes close.
this kind of sayings from industry people has hampered ranbir's mind... let him work... i think he wants to be a great actor rather than superstar...

I honestly do think it is death of the "superstar" now.

I really do think the Khans are the last of the breed, because from now on, I don't think audiences are going to care for jack-of-all-trade type heroes.

People are into different stuff now, different kinds of looks and appeals. The actors now too are catering to different appeals (at least I think so).
superstar era is ending...the current focus is on performance oriented films...women oriented films...by mangnificent directors...

Kjo is right in a way...there is no superstar in the current gen...they are talented and hardworking...but they don't have the style...persona...charm...screen presence that can beat the KHANS and throw them out of their thrones...they do not have in them...not everything is abt acting...good performance...there is another side of the coin style...charm...screen presence...the current gen lacks in it...the current gen are very poor in certain genre of films...they can't adapt themselves on other genres...they cannot mould themselves into other genres unlike KHANS...Akshay...who is an expert in all genres...if they can do a romance...they can do a negative character...they can do comedies and so on...they mould themselves in all genres...they have good sense of humour...the current gen lacks on this aspect...even RK is loosing his charm...he is a good actor definitely but not a superstar

I wonder how will BW look like when there is no KHANS era...i don't see the current gen scoring 200-300 crores club
Originally posted by B-TEX

@  jibber-jabber: Yep :)

And i thought walkashame was you .. ðŸ¤” ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

OMG W*F is this?!!! OMG OMG OMG !!!!! 

This is too much. Just. Too. Much.

More food for fodder..  ðŸ¤£ J/K , i think Ayan is pretty much confirmed .. ðŸ˜†

OT : Please , let it be true & once the Khans are gone , it would mean more quality driven cinema instead of the mindless superstar flicks .. 
Originally posted by pallavi25

Khans era is ending, all 3 look old, tired and jaded. Once they cross 50, its over for them!
Era of Superstars is also ending. 
As many have predicted here, future of Bollywood will be content-driven, performance based movies from intelligent, thoughtful directors!

haha, people forget that aamir is already 50 😉

and the other two will be 50 by year end and they will still rule next year

and aamir has been there for 27yrs while srk for 23yrs and yet they say, its been 25yrs for all 3 of them, no, not true.
Originally posted by adventurousman

haha, people forget that aamir is already 50 😉

and the other two will be 50 by year end and they will still rule next year

and aamir has been there for 27yrs while srk for 23yrs and yet they say, its been 25yrs for all 3 of them, no, not true.

Aamir is doing a dad's role in Dangal, hes a smart guy, he has switched to playing "different" roles...older roles like dad to grown up daughters.
 SRK looks extremely old and tired, its clearly showing in his face. Its painful to watch him romance or fight...hes in pain from various injuries and it shows on his face.
Salman is a convicted criminal, waiting for final judgement in both of his court cases. Hes also suffering from various ailments.
Khan's Era will be over very soon...Wait and Watch! ðŸ˜‰

Edited by pallavi25 - 8 years ago
Good. I'm over this superstar ways of BW anyways. I hope it evolves more like HW where people aren't raised to god-like statuses. And everyone has an equal playing field. Hopefully, less nepotism in the years to come too. 
He cant be compared with khans either