Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
He is right. The Khans showed the spark from very early on in their careers. Still waiting for that spark from the newer lot...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He's right actually, I don't think any of the younger superstar have it in them to beat the Khans. 
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow kinda surprised he said it...personally don't think even Ranbir is going to hit that kind of stardom
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The Khans have been at it for 25 years. It seems rather ridiculous to compare the 3-4 or 7-8 year old actors to people have had success for over two decades, even closer to three decades.  

As for Ranbir, I have no doubt that the main reason for him saying this was to pique people's interest to go see BV.  Personally I think Ranbir is over rated.  I don't necessarily think he has a bigger shot of becoming a superstar as opposed to others from his generation.  

As for why KJo brought SRK's personal life into this, I don't think he meant it as a negative commentary on SRK or how he handles his life and stardom. I think probably he meant that SRK really knows how to market himself where as Ranbir doesn't, nor does he care too.  At least that should be his explanation when the media ambushes him to explain himself ðŸ˜†

It would be fun reading your posts during Ranbir-Alia's movie promotions. 

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Well at one time people thought BW would close down without Big B. 

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

SRK is sad? ðŸ˜•

Happy < Happier. 

Sad < Happy. 

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It takes time to be a superstar and some good movies and some luck too
too early to tell who would be next superstar and who not
for khans also the road to superstardom was not bed of roses
take aamir khan for example
equation changed only in the last 15 years
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: B-TEX

It would be fun reading your posts during Ranbir-Alia's movie promotions. 

I'm still hoping for that movie to be shelved, or for Alia to drop out.  Or at the very least for RanKat to get married right before the release so all they attention would be on them.  Maybe I'll get lucky and Ayan will join all the promotions ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 8 years ago
Only time will tell. Hopefully content will drive films in near future ...enough of crap from so called superstars. 
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
True.  Srk/Salman/Aamir have made many movies which I can watch time and again. I still haven't found that in any of the new lot today even Ranbir. This is why they cannot be superstars because they transcend generations.