Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Az07

Well I am so damn irritated with toshi ji. She is such a big hypocrite. She didn't want subbu somewhere near her home few days back & next day subbu became the best suitor for Simmi. Toshi ji is a chameleon. Just change her colours according to her convenience. She is so immature even at this age. She is just pressuring Simmi indirectly. She did the same to rinky too. She is the cause of 80% of problems in yhm. 

I don't mind subbu simi. But as u said its all so forced & rushed. In a way I am happy at least in Raman's absence they didn't show ishita being harassed by every one relating her to subbu or subbu turning in to a vamp. 
Appa's concern was really touching & he is completely correct. Mr. Bhalla & appa scene was too good. 
Thank god rinky mihir patched up. There scene was really good. 
Also I liked the way shagun showed ashok's place. That scene just showed how cheap ashok is. If a women like shagun can't bare ashok then how mihika will? Hope asmi fans stops fan girling at least now. 
I don't know why all the TV shows show women can't lead a happy life being single? 

Yeah...am glad Subbu didnt start turning into a full-time stalker and profess his undying love for Ishita..at the same time, Subbu-Simmi marriage seems a tad bit too hurried...they could have made it gradual instead of so manufactured...

Ashok IS cheap, and as much as I make fun of how Shagun shooed him away...am glad atleast she has THAT much self-respect to not hop into bed with this despo...there are asmi fans...?? why? Ashok is a rapist...he doesnt deserve any woman..

and Toshi - if ONLY SHE'D STOP HOVERING AROUND SIMMI AND HER SON AND HER DAUGHTER and stop obsessing about their marriage, I'd have some respite!
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOMB-RAIDERR

ISHIMA must be in happy mood,😆 she get a chance to troll Toshiji ðŸ¤£ heavy weight champion and expression less pappu  ðŸ¤£

she didnt exactly TROLL Toshi, but haan...she put her foot down and said she cant FORCE Simmi...

I;d have much rather preferred, had she said, "dekhiye Mummy ji...aapki dakiyanusi thought-process ke chalte main ek baar ghar se nikali gayi hun...ab dobara beghar hone ka mera koi irada nai hai"😆
gravshrav23 thumbnail

Raman intentionally went for holidays for inner peace from pagal house ðŸ¤£

This one cracked me up🤣
gravshrav23 thumbnail

listen... male and female widows if you wanted to be a father or mother to an others children immediately contact TOSHIJI or MAHAAAN ISHIMA - service 24/7  legal and ethical lectures free hurry up ðŸ¤£ sorry mis gravity23 i didn't read your text book ..😆 gravity =9.8 m/sec SQ ...😆

what does this mean?
sorry mis gravity23 i didn't read your text book ..😆 gravity =9.8 m/sec SQ ...
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitas123

LOL Aka. The reviews r much better than the show itself, which too has become a comedy of errors. Ananya ko bhi? What does bhi mean? Simmi will get a papa, alongwith Ananya?😆
Ashok has bribed everyone, so how did he spare the police guy? Maybe he reported Shagun since he did not want to sponsor Shagun's crime free of charge? ðŸ˜†

Thank u thank u!
That line was SO SO WEIRD... "Ananya ko bhi ek papa mil jayenge" what does that even mean?
So at the end, even Simmi is scared of being an independent, single woman living on her own terms eh??

LOL...Ashok DEFINITELY wants to be paid in kind now😆