India-Forums

The beauty of innocence - take for 12/05

Geetha_R Goldie
Geetha_R
Geetha_R

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Another ok kind of episode, I wish they move the story at a faster pace..

Most interesting part of the episode is precap. There is some progress in the story in precap with Disha & Aarav attempting to leave the house and Ram successfully wiping off the stupid grin from Ayaan's face.

Coming to the episode, the cricket scene was good, especially Aarav's part. His expression when he gets out, his strong statement of he being Ram Ahuja's son and that rules are rules, only an innocent kid can be so open and sweet. He isn't holding any grudges against his granddad, at the same time his loyalty and pride with his father remains intact. Poor Disha, she couldn't do either.. Even Mr. Kapoor have no words to say against Ram when the boy announces proudly that he is Ram Ahuja's son. That's the power and beauty of innocence.

No surprises from M & M duo, they are getting pissed off with the growing closeness of Mr. Kapoor with Aarav & Disha. 

Someone I couldn't relate to Disha's determination to hit her grandfather's ball hard because of the way he treated his mom. I can understand her reluctance to play with her granddad, but this revenge taking in a fun game looked churlish & childish. Anyway, it was Ayaaan who paid the price of the revenge hit. 

Another attempt at meaningless  comedy with Ayaan's boss. It is certainly not laugh-worthy. Ayaan still wanting to represent Ram, no surprises there. 

Mr, Kapoor advising Ayaan against taking such a case as his first case and then wishing (rather demanding) him to win it,. Well executed scene, but again on the expected lines. M & M duo's kids are only snooty with Aarav & Disha, they were perfectly nice and polite with the driver's son. It is obvious that it is their parent's mindset which influences them against Disha & Aarav.

Somehow I am not able to like the Ayaaan character, his over enthusiasm and OTT happiness really puts me off. Maybe the show  needs this kind of induced lightheartedness for attracting / retaining certain section of audience. 

Ayaan getting involuntarily hit / hurt by Disha for 2 times is ok, the third time looked too cliched. And it also made me wonder why so many interludes between the two, Is the romance track on the immediate pipeline? Hope not... 

A new FB, with Anu & kids. Can't expect Ram in any new FBs, with his beard (unless they have some more FBs of him banked before he started growing beard). Nice one. Touchy to see the kids remembering and missing their mom, but Ayaan playing the same tune as Anu? Again too cliched.

Mahima as Disha is very good in portraying hurt, sadness, anger, stubbornness, etc, but her performances in embarrassed  scenes or funny scenes is not so good.

Just can't understand what is the need of the goon track.. It reminds me of the old movies where we invariably find a goon in the prison if the hero ends up there. Most probably it is a technique to drag. There is also possibility that the goon might badmouth Anu which provokes Ram to beat him up. A smart lawyer can show this as a proof of Ram's love for Anu, 

Precap : as I said, an interesting one. M&M duo successfully provokes Disha to decide to leave the house, but it is obvious they are not leaving as they encounter Mr. Kapoor on the way out. Ram agreeing to Ayaan's representation on a condition that he should lose the case. I have never been so glad to see somebody's smile vanishing ;). I am still not convinced of the acting skills of the actor playing Ayaan. Guess any scene of his with Ram will expose his weakness. Hope he bucks up fast. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prefix3sahana747.Angel_mistica.sunaina02

SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you Geetha for the take.

I agree with the faster pace bit but with 5 days a week...we can expect some dragging.

Haha...I agree that it was great to see the smile wiped off Mr Lawyer's face in the precap! Ok...the actor playing the goonda is a regular in sony crime shows. He's also getting a phone from the policeman as per the scene...maybe Ram talks to Aarav with this? Or Ram whacks the goonda for bad mouthing Anu...something is going to happen.

The cricket scene was good. Aarav and his characterisation of innocence and yet possessing an intuitive nature which refuses to believe his father guilty and also being innocently perspective, makes him an adorable little boy. Poor Disha is older and so cannot share the same trust and react like Aarav does. I actually thought earlier that Aarav will turn against his father since he's a mama's boy...but I was wrong.

I wouldn't expect anything less from Mahika and her hubby...they're in the show to make life hell for the Ahujas.

Actually I could relate to Disha. It wasn't revenge...it was just letting out the feeling of frustration and anger. I do this sometimes while making dough for roti...you let out your frustrations on the dough! Hehe...

Well...lets hope they don't go the clinched way of a romantic track for Ayaan and Disha. I think they're just trying to bring some light-heartedness in the track with all these "accidents" between Ayaan and Disha. Ayaan is like a jumping jack...smiling and full of energy. Glad Ram Ahuja and his request in the precap did wipe out that smile! Okay...I'm being wicked!

Mr Kapoor is going to regret extracting a vow from Ayaan to win his first case...it's going to come back to haunt him!

It was good to see the FB between Anu and the children. It must be a recent one because Gurdeep looks like she's a few months along in her pregnancy. But she does look glowing and beautiful.

I think...perhaps like you said, Ram whacks the goonda for bad mouthing Anu and Ayaan questions Ram about it? There must be some reason for the goonda to be put in that cell.

Here's hoping they get to the court case soon...and we don't get BT style court case hehe...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geetha_Rsunaina02

Geetha_R Goldie
Geetha_R
Geetha_R

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuganthiS

Thank you Geetha for the take.

I agree with the faster pace bit but with 5 days a week...we can expect some dragging.

Haha...I agree that it was great to see the smile wiped off Mr Lawyer's face in the precap! Ok...the actor playing the goonda is a regular in sony crime shows. He's also getting a phone from the policeman as per the scene...maybe Ram talks to Aarav with this? Or Ram whacks the goonda for bad mouthing Anu...something is going to happen.

The cricket scene was good. Aarav and his characterisation of innocence and yet possessing an intuitive nature which refuses to believe his father guilty and also being innocently perspective, makes him an adorable little boy. Poor Disha is older and so cannot share the same trust and react like Aarav does. I actually thought earlier that Aarav will turn against his father since he's a mama's boy...but I was wrong.

I wouldn't expect anything less from Mahika and her hubby...they're in the show to make life hell for the Ahujas.

Actually I could relate to Disha. It wasn't revenge...it was just letting out the feeling of frustration and anger. I do this sometimes while making dough for roti...you let out your frustrations on the dough! Hehe...

Well...lets hope they don't go the clinched way of a romantic track for Ayaan and Disha. I think they're just trying to bring some light-heartedness in the track with all these "accidents" between Ayaan and Disha. Ayaan is like a jumping jack...smiling and full of energy. Glad Ram Ahuja and his request in the precap did wipe out that smile! Okay...I'm being wicked!

Mr Kapoor is going to regret extracting a vow from Ayaan to win his first case...it's going to come back to haunt him!

It was good to see the FB between Anu and the children. It must be a recent one because Gurdeep looks like she's a few months along in her pregnancy. But she does look glowing and beautiful.

I think...perhaps like you said, Ram whacks the goonda for bad mouthing Anu and Ayaan questions Ram about it? There must be some reason for the goonda to be put in that cell.

Here's hoping they get to the court case soon...and we don't get BT style court case hehe...

Yup, it does look like the 5 days a week will cause some more dragging in the storyline. 

Hahhaha, I think we are couple of meanies to rejoice seeing the good lawyer's smile getting wiped off ;). Loved Ram's composure in the precap, a perfect contrast to Ayaan's OTT behaviour. 

I don't really understand the purpose of the goon track, very much possible that it is another means to drag or it could be just a way to show something of Ram in everyday episode. Hope & wish there is some purpose to this track. 

The one thing I liked about M & M duo.. They are just being their mean-selves, No exaggerated or convoluted plans. 

Don't know, something about Disha didn't add up in the cricket scene, maybe her expressions.. Or probably the FBs made it too serious where it wasn't needed. I always wonder why they show the FB of Anu getting insulted at her father's house as part of Disha's recollection. Disha was neither physically present there nor her parents would have given her word by word account of what happened, Anu loved her father too much to give a detailed version of his behaviour and Ram too wouldn't have wanted to add fuel to the fire. That FB was totally unnecessary. Yup, we all let out our frustrations in some way or the other, even sometimes resort to childish stamping of feet ;). 

You could be right, they might have included the recurring accidents between Disha and Ayaaan as comic relief. Just that neither of their acting was up to the mark in that scene. Though Ayaan's character is too jumpy, something about the actor's appearance doesn't substantiate the behaviour. 

Yes, Gurdeep was glowing in the FB, but I felt her acting as usual OTT when she shows off her musical talent, especially the mouth organ playing part.  Yup, Mr. Kapoor is going to curse himself for sponsoring Ayaan's education and also for the demand he made about winning the case. Looking forward to see him glower in anger & frustration ;). 

Really really wish for a sensible court trial.. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index