Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Anu, hypocrites they both are 😆 . You were present in the AT when i was on a ranting spree about how they never make Nandini introspect on her trying to walking away from him part , after giving him so many lectures, she easily got away from those without any introspection.
I was told then, they will show her growth in it, make her introspect , maine bhi wait kiya , kuch nahi hua, they never went back 😆. But then, ky2 CVs have a record of not showing continuity.

I'm all for closing kill theory loop, but what value does it add to the story now?
Are they going to open the whole video thing abhi and how nyonika manipulated, again would it not be a blow to both manik and nandini, yes manik might understand he has the ability to kill, actually every human has that as per me depending as per the situation they are put into. Also, again Nandini wont she feel how she got easily played by Nyonika and her messing up the video coz clearly he did not kill soha. Wouldnt it add more to her current misery ??
Revisiting this whole soha track, will it help them in any way abhi is my question 😆.

Also, the current track, i do not want to or i am NOT trying to sound insensitive, but i would have preferred this track before the confession and before the 50 dragfest epis on nonsensical fusion concert track.
As an audience i am kind of fatigued when it comes to Manan now and have very very less patience to such rinse repeat track😆

LOL I totally agree...said the same thing in my first post in this thread...they themselves bungled up the whole IHU/fusion concert track so badly by adding way too many elements in it that they can't extricate themselves from it now to close this particular loop😆

They'd rather go the hopey wala route and sing praises of Manan's love and hope winning in the form of the big confession/kiss😆...hoping that the audience forgets what this track was actually ABOUT when it started😆...now everyone should just be happy that MaNan's relationship has grown stronger (let's hope so🤔😆) and they will withstand all "challenges" together. 

Isse aage peechhe questions puchhna is sehat and peace of mind ke liye haanikaarak😆

You're so very right about the Mangalore loop totally being  bungled up as well...and in that case toh thanks to this HELL drag of the fusion concert track, they've successfully managed to ERASE that event from my mind...ROFL...I'd forgotten about Nandu's hypocrisy relating to the leaving for Mangalore track...hahahaha...what a transition we got from end of Soha to IHU to hope-hate khichdi...dimaag ki DAHI ho gayi😆
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sylph, you are not being insensitive, at least not according to me. Most of us are mentally drained out over this. Having such a scene after the confession, and that too not a full confession given has done a number on a lot of people.

Now I am so fatigue, I'm at the point where I just want it over it.Edited by diva82 - 8 years ago
diva82 thumbnail
@Anu, even I forgot about Nandini's hypocrisy. 🤣 Yea this is what the CVs have done, made us all gone mad and erased our memory. 🤣
diva82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KP-

@AY: I know they are probably not going to revisit that kill question anytime soon, but I would really like them to do so sometime in the future. That whole question started this stretched fusion concert track and they need Manik to introspect; its not fair to give him a pass. They could revisit this when MaNan are together - the perfect time would be when Soha's reality comes back or when they are tackling Nyonika together lol (clearly I have a lot of tracks stuck in my head - don't know if I am going to see any of them onscreen...lol).

Kp that is too many tracks to be revisited. 🤣
-KP- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@diva82: I know, right? Lol 🤪

The show will end and I will still be thinking about all the potential tracks that could have played out. Hahaha
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AreYaar

They'd rather go the hopey wala route and sing praises of Manan's love and hope winning in the form of the big confession/kiss😆...hoping that the audience forgets what this track was actually ABOUT when it started😆...now everyone should just be happy that MaNan's relationship has grown stronger (let's hope so🤔😆) and they will withstand all "challenges" together. 

Isse aage peechhe questions puchhna is sehat and peace of mind ke liye haanikaarak😆

You're so very right about the Mangalore loop totally being  bungled up as well...and in that case toh thanks to this HELL drag of the fusion concert track, they've successfully managed to ERASE that event from my mind...ROFL...I'd forgotten about Nandu's hypocrisy relating to the leaving for Mangalore track...hahahaha...what a transition we got from end of Soha to IHU to hope-hate khichdi...dimaag ki DAHI ho gayi😆

bold: That i still doubt 😆.
In dono ka koi bharosa nahi, after toxic/hate/hope now they might come with something new.😆

lol, i guess we were this small bunch who always knew where the PJ track was heading and always disliked and called out on the nonsense they were showing , but nahin many believed it to be the awesomest track ever and what did it turn out in the end.  They start every track with big agendas and dramas and whatnot, but end it so pathetically by loosing the plot , by making a mess out of the character development and relationship progress too. Its like they try their best to keep Manan away from each other and not let both confess, and act as per their age.
Just the fact that they have scarred both the manan kiss/love moments ( kiss as in them finally accepting  and about to/confessing love ) with kidnap, break up and so many dramas shows they are trying their best to drag showing manan in officially dating phase. 🥱

Edited by -sylph- - 8 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: diva82

@sylph, you are not being insensitive, at least not according to me. Most of us are mentally drained out over this. Having such a scene after the confession, and that too not a full confession given has done a number on a lot of people.

Now I am so fatigue, I'm at the point where I just want it over it.

chetu, right? 😆

IKR. The have dragged this FC track so much that i am seriously out of patience now. Like, its a youth show, and plz i am not asking for romance and all always. Itni bhi desperate nahin hoon 😆.
But, its been 200+ epis, and if even now i see two character's who are so passionate in nature and have this all consuming love for each other have had half baked confession and have been breaking up and patching up and playing toxic/hate/hope/ and what not stupid acts then how am i supposed to show my patience 😆.

Whatever they are showing had they actually shown it in the last 50+ dragged FC track and then given the confession without marring it so badly then i would have appreciated the writing. But now, I am sorry i cannot appreciate it.

heck, i was enjoying Nyonika Harshad and Aryamann looking at Alya scene today much more than Manan. While i do understand where Nandini comes from and what she is going through, i cannot appreciate the writing after all the dragfest and the timing and how there love confession was marred by all these.

diva82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sylph-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">chetu, right? 😆

IKR. The have dragged this FC track so much that i am seriously out of patience now. Like, its a youth show, and plz i am not asking for romance and all always. Itni bhi desperate nahin hoon 😆.
But, its been 200+ epis, and if even now i see two character's who are so passionate in nature and have this all consuming love for each other have had half baked confession and have been breaking up and patching up and playing toxic/hate/hope/ and what not stupid acts then how am i supposed to show my patience 😆.

Whatever they are showing had they actually shown it in the last 50+ dragged FC track and then given the confession without marring it so badly then i would have appreciated the writing. But now, I am sorry i cannot appreciate it.

heck, i was enjoying Nyonika Harshad and Aryamann looking at Alya scene today much more than Manan. While i do understand where Nandini comes from and what she is going through, i cannot appreciate the writing after all the dragfest and the timing and how there love confession was marred by all these. </font>

Yes I'm chetu and I remember you use to come to MaNan at. Miss you there.

Of course, no one is desperate to see romance all the time, but here you have two passionate character who even after 200 episodes have just had half-baked confession and the female lead hasn't confessed yet let alone consummate their love for one another really does mentally drain out the audience. They should have shown this all in the 50 plus episodes that was a drag fest and ended with a intense confession. Yes, I am not insensitive to Nandini's feelings, she deserves her breakdown/recovery period, especially since that track makes sense right now but it has come at the expense of audience's being subjected to the dragfest. Ad it has annoyed me so much that I can't even discuss nor do I really wish to know Nandini's breakdown now. I just enjoyed the show today on the basis of Nyonika-Harshad, Aryuman looking at Alya-Dhruv. Sad really.
white_beauty thumbnail
today nandini was berating herself for taking things at face value so maybe at some point if she brings up the magistrate walla fiasco herself about she messed up there because of her taking things at face value in front of manik cos according to her even that was her failure she failed manik as she herself said. so if we co rlate these issues maybe then an introspection can happen. i personally dont think nandu has ever been scared of his anger rather she is scared of the damage his anger can cause or how it is so harmful for manik himself.
the soha being alive thing i doubt will come out now or anytime soon. 
she i dont think meant that they are bad or toxic just that she is so lost herself right now how will she be in a relationship abhi.
FC has done a number on us. dragging at its best🥱