India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Pls CVs Show us this...

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

So on Valentine's day Manik empasized that he will die for her but will NOT KILL anyone for her. The fact that she could do such a thing hurt him to the core. According to him this proved that she did not trust him. That was the main reason which led him to turn away from her.

But now he has  contradicted his own words by almost killing pandit..if Fab 4 had not intervened the other day he might have hit him with rod and killed him.  

Still he has not understood the magnitude of his actions. Pls cvs just show us a scene where he finally understands...let him ponder upon his actions and realize how he went against his own words...let him finally realize that yes he can actually KILL for Nandini..

Manik always used " i will kill you"  very casually all the time...now a days he is uttering these lines quite often..i will kill that pandit...i should have killed pandit..etc etc..Still he hasn't realised the magnitude

Edited by nneeiill - 12 May 2015 at 1:49pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

alegreSirilathasheetal_tellsmanahil94shantellbrownMayaraaSobtidhivyamuraliMasakaliRanitvfictionKapkmoonstonespiritSerendipity2015zrn1312-KP-simidiSrujana7.MaNanharinisriram39MKrayZee-sumaiya-.anjali.diva82filter.coffeeHifahCat.kashishkFlame.Of.Rose

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Yes this point needs to be addressed. Now that we are on this track, please CVs go the loop properly on the soha and yes bring back soha revelation that she isn't dead. Let Manik know to what extent his mother went too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanEXOL

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Why are you late lateef Sam? ROFL

Anyways. Yes this. I am not complaining Manik shouldn't say that or he shouldn't have reacted like that because that's Manik in his core element. Manik is extreme and impulsive. All we want in little introspection on his part.

Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 12 May 2015 at 1:52pm

A.HajnalEXOL

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
A little introspection. We all asked for this when the hate track happened. We had the kill or cannot kill debate. But nothing. So about time this was closed and buried. 

A.HajnalEXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
LOL this is a moot point now...the story has moved so far beyond it that to bring it back would be pointless...as of now the story has shifted to Manik having to rebuild a broken Nandu again...how will him realizing he could KILL for her add any value to that? 

And chalo even past that...after however many days it will take for Nandu to heal, what is the point of circling back to the kill theory? Ya toh ho ki it's a big roadblock b/w MaNan that they need to move past...the fact that he can kill for her doesn't seem to affect their relationship in the current scenario one bit.   Is Nandu scared that he can kill for her?  If yes, then in all the khichdi of showing her trauma over Pandit, that point is definitely not coming through. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ricap15A.HajnalEXOLHifahSue101

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
If dat happens Introspection wil b followed by guilt tripping too. Coz of dat trust thing hate vs hope game strtd nd dat lead to fusion concert nd for da sake of concert nandu took classes under pundit . ya even princi pressurised nsndu to make sure fusion concert happens bt for nandu it was only for manik.
Having said that i personally felt bad for manik den wen nandu's trust faltered though nandu was not at fault .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

simidi Goldie
simidi
simidi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
think they will and maybe because of this they turn pandit into stupid physco so he should realize it and then there should be a convo between them discussing this. i know they confess their feelings and have moved on but would have liked  and will like a scene like that.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Why are you late lateef Sam? ROFL

Anyways. Yes this. I am not complaining Manik shouldn't say that or he shouldn't have reacted like that because that's Manik in his core element. Manik is extreme and impulsive. All we want in little introspection on his part.

i know its late ROFL

but better late than neverLOL

yea i am not against why he said that coz that how manik is but i want some realziation on his part..atleast when he keep saying i will kill ..i will kill so often and so casually
the whole issue has been forgotten..ek chotu sa scene toh dikha hi sakte hai LOL

Go to top