India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Ragya face off???

matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
This story line might b a distant dream for sum but the current track really got me thinking along these lines. Now just becoz I have mentioned ragya I am not predicting a romantic end game . I am just sharing my thoughts. As we know ragini has been shown to lost in lakshya's love. Her idea of her perfect match is lakshya. I know sooner or later she will get over her puppy love. But when? That's the big question..I think there is a reason y ragini has not been made aware of lakshya's past deed atm..she is yet to see his involvement in swara's kidnap also his role in breaking up their marriage.
Now the current selfish/naieve deed done by lakshya will definitely not earn him any Brownie points 4rm her side.the reason y ragini's feelings r r not justifiable RN is becoz she is in love with lakshya without discovering him completely. I think in the future all her delusions will fall like a pack of cards and she 'might' even become hostile towards lakshya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfiluvrainaartilaila.zkhan-Claptrap-

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matreyee

This story line might b a distant dream for sum but the current track really got me thinking along these lines. Now just becoz I have mentioned ragya I am not predicting a romantic end game . I am just sharing my thoughts. As we know ragini has been shown to lost in lakshya's love. Her idea of her perfect match is lakshya. I know sooner or later she will get over her puppy love. But when? That's the big question..I think there is a reason y ragini has not been made aware of lakshya's past deed atm..she is yet to see his involvement in swara's kidnap also his role in breaking up their marriage.
Now the current selfish/naieve deed done by lakshya will definitely not earn him any Brownie points 4rm her side.the reason y ragini's feelings r r not justifiable RN is becoz she is in love with lakshya without discovering him completely. I think in the future all her delusions will fall like a pack of cards and she 'might' even become hostile towards lakshya.
i think when ragini will find out about laksh she will be so heartbroken, and she would distant her self form him. also i think the final blow for her maybe when she finds out that swara knew the truth, and didnt tell her. 
but laksh's truth coming out infornt of her with change ragya 's relationship dimensions for sure

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top