Kumkum Bhagya

Questions raised by me for PRAGYA - Page 2

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

This content was originally posted by: RabulLover

Your post brought me to some reality 

Everyone always curses Alia for being the worst sister to Abhi, but in actual she is the one who has given Abhi his this wife which is thought to be correct for him.
And there is Pragya in Bulbul's life, because of whom Bulbul always have to suffer, to loose Purab or for getting partial behaviour from her mother.

In short :
Alia becomes the reason for uniting AbhiGya & Pragya becomes reason to separate RaBul 

Now the irony continues, which type of sister is bane or boon for real😲

Abhi will get all his happiness after accepting Pragya wholeheartedly, and RaBul will be left their to suffer for lives if they get separated πŸ˜­

Pragya and her double standards with Bulbul πŸ˜‘😑, why she always messes Bulbul's life πŸ€’
Today her speech to Suresh, I hated it completely πŸ˜‘, again using Bulbul, gadde hue murde ukhad rahi thi πŸ€’ 

Omggg I never thought this way πŸ˜²
Sadly but the thing is holy shit damn true πŸ˜”

And that Suresh speech, exactly I found it tooo lame, she used Bulbul for getting her point. She actually played with man's feelings, which are related with her sister, which could give birth to some problems, some causes that will again put her sister love life in danger. She know's very well, after so much of difficulty, Bulbul,has got her love back, where they still are very much vulnerable, still still she has other motives to be put forward than her sister ! She was actually pricking dugged hatchets intentionally!

Well nothing matters to me as long as RaBul will be getting married and NOT separated again for ANYTHING!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Why pragya one speech to suresh matters so much when BB has done same thing on new year party when suresh was drunk he was confessing his feelings for BB so at that time why BB has to say about Pragya feelings for suresh as that was out of topic there n that too at pragyas in laws place  as Pragya had already moved on at that time 
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good points ritzee...i agree with your views..each and every fact is valid...i also wish pragya should have not interfered and let rabul get married as she did in case of akaash and rachna..this is a general view...but but but i think may be situations in both the cases(rabul as well as rachna akash) are same(which u clarified in detail) but circumstances are different...
i am not defending pragya..she did wrong things but unintentionally..
in case of rabul when pragya came to know dat purab eloped it was she who called bulbul and asked her to find out purab..and bulbul herself gave all the information to pragya about purab and pragya said don't let him go till i  reach there..otherwise bulbul have never met purab again thinking he got married to aliya..so here bulbul was also responsible...she gave lecture to purab but it was practically correct..all the rituals were done..roka engagement mehndi sangeet even baraat came jaimala was done only pheras were left and he suddenly eloped leaving aliya in mandap and aliya loved him (according to all of them)..though he left the letter and thanks to tanu she created even more misunderstandings..huh..and abhi came red in anger and started beating purab..so rabul not getting married in temple dat day was everyone's fault..pragya (for interfering) bulbul (for giving pragya all the details where purab has called her to meet)  abhi (for not listening to anyone just mad in anger) tanu(for hiding letter) it all happened very suddenly..no one out of these 4 present in the temple were in right frame of mind..
but in case of rachna akaash, akaash even didn't know dat girl with whom his marriage got fixed and dat too within a day(purab knew aliya since childhood though didn't love her was another thing) and dat girl sudha is dumb lolzz she was only taking selfies with abhi and was only happy and excited that she's marrying rockstar's brother..she didn't knw who akaash is..never even talked to him..yes u can say her family's  reputation got affected with dis but her feelings were not..and moreover the main reason for this wedding was dat inncent child's future which was above all which i strongly think is right..akash has changed and that child deserves both his mom and dad's love..in this case it was a sort of unnecessary zidd and ego of akash's mom and suresh not let akash married to rachna and rachna's anger towards akash which was wrong..all got fixed in a day much feelings and emotions were not involved..but in case of purab everybody's feelings were involved with him..daadi's and abhi's trust aliya's so called love..childhood bondings and lots more. so situation was more complicated...
again i am saying dat i think i have gone out of the topic..my main focus was to differentiate between the two situations and not to raise question on pragya or to defend her..
but ya whatever facts u have given hold true..like yesterday the way pragya stood up firmly for rachna akaash in future if required for rabul she should stand by them too...
skcp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
amazing post and frankly all your questions posed are justified but the main question everyone is posing is that pragya has double standards or atleast appears to be so 
but here are are four things to be considered-- akash and rachna.    rabul .  pragya. and in the reality part the writers of the show

akash and rachna- before we can discuss pragyas stand on them lets have a recap akash and rachna were together, he got her pregnant she believed when he married her all in secrecy and then she was miserable when he dumped her and finally with pragyas help she exposed him and then went about her way only to marry him later in the end this too orchestrated by pragya.

in this situation rachna initially was a victim of a false promise and pragya was a friend infact almost a bhabhi to her. she handled a depressed and down girl get her self respect back by exposing akash's lies. at that juncture pragya was actually thinking only of rachna as she should bcoz for her rachna was family suresh or no suresh. she understood the implications on rachna's future of being thought of being characterless when akash didnot step up her decision to keep the baby making it more difficult

later on by fate she became not rachna's but akash's bhabhi and even in the beginning she did not trust akash. here a word about akash. i donot approve of the guy. period. he is indecisive and swayed easily by people doesnt listen to his heart readily especially in matters of heart. here the writers did a brilliant thing . they never showed that akash has stopped loving rachna,he loves her, he just took a materialistic decision goaded on by others throughout his so called marriage he had self doubts. and once his lies were exposed, the words of his bhai and dadi did effect him. there was no dramatic change in him just a gradual one.it made him realise that he was wrong and since he had worked hard for rachnas approval , something that was witnessed by pragya. and in wading the murky waters of mehra house pragya has come to realise that akash is not a bad sort just an indecisive one initially and now even not that since he wanted only rachna . akash has now realised things like responsibility .in short banda sudhar gaya.
and then pragya sees a stupid girl coz frankly that character was irritating a girl who cares more about her brother in laws fame than trying to know the guy she is about to marry( obviously taijis choice for reasons well known) and here pragya takes a decision not just as someone who cares for rachna but also for akash. he is definitely cut up on rachna and so is she. the reasons she gave them for marriage made them see they needed each other and that had not stopped and hence they agreed. here pragya gave an indecisive couple the prod in the right direction coz she was right. it was blasted timing but it was right. the family could take time to thaw but will eventually come around. here we need to remember prags herself didnt think rachna and akash should be married when dadi said so bcoz she knew rachna wasnt ready and her family had been insulted. with the time past wounds have healed hence she was all for racho akash marriage

now lets have a look at rabul and pragya. bb fell for purab and purab fell for bb against his own rules. bbb was unaware of his hitched status but purab was and he was getting around to it ( though he was taking along time) aliyah and abhi both made it difficult for him to have a sane and rational discussion which he anticipated. pragya even though she met purab before was totally unaware of the situation until she married abhi.

here at this point lets remember pragya had two failed matches thru no fault of her own. call it dramatic but sarla ma worry made the decision for her. after pragya married abhi and was made aware of the situation she had options

one she could have frankly told abhi and lot to go jump in a lake - pragya would have loved to do that but the shock that it would be to her mother stopped her. fear when mixed with love is a powerful motivator and this was one of the first reasons she didnt encourage rabul

the second option was keeeping mum which was what pragya did even if it was against her own nature bcoz for one purab was promised to aliya first
two bb clearly told her she knew purab had someone else in his life and hence she didnt want to do anything with him which was a sane decision on her part and with which pragya agreed

three pragya even if she was dadis fav from day one she was basically in a new home amongst strangers people who have welcomed her into their lives- a very bad husband yes( but with a very good reason to be bad and mad at her) and a lovely lady who treated her like a daughter . pragya may be a fav but she had her sense of duty regarding this family as well, at this point any move by her would reflect on both families. she may be a fav but she has to earn their trust to make them understand rabuls love and accept and frankly prags didnot have that position. her marriage would have been broken and in turn her mother would be too so she kept mum.

at puliya marriage prags was against the match not just for rabul's sake but also aliya's. she repeatedly told rabul it would not solve the situation i only wish she would have told them right then that she would be castout once puliya are married that would have stopped rabul well before any fiasco but she didint .
but rabul were adamant about being bali ke bakre and she gave in mainly coz her being ousted might mean a little peace for her too ofcourse rabul didnot think so but still it would have ended many charades and that would have been a relief. her siste r would be heart broken and so would be her mother but the the mehras would leave them alone and i think at that point pragya wanted to be left alone. was it selfish yes it was but she was out of options her not telling about rabul made her vulnerable but telling would have made bb vulnerable to taunts from all sides. once again fear and love.

some might say prags was not a great sis to bb. i think prags  always gave bb freedom to make decisions and always backed those decisions. bb decision to forget purab was not right but not completely wrong in the circumstances. bb for long has been hearing she was badluck for prags. prags has been hearing for a longer while that she was bad luck- period. prags pushing for rabul at that point would have made rabul happier later on but the immediate consequences were more serious which is why bb refused to marry purab in mandir and why prags backed her. it is easy to say true love prevails all but it should not take the cowards route and that was what mandir scene between rabul and pragya was. pragya did not tell purab off for wanting to marry bb she told him off for being unable to stick by decisions and their consequences and in the process making a bad situation worse. she was not against rabul as much as purabs timing. yes prags could get out of mehra house dissolve her marriage and be rid of the lot. but what if the price was too high would pragya or bb be able to live with themselves if the situation defamed their mother. sarla ma was physically not stable to receive an emotinal storm which is why prags and bb both were not supporting purab at mandir . educated and self sufficient she may be but prags is also a daughter who was worried for her family's rep and her mothers life. it was an emotional decision. was it right may be not if you cut down to the basics but it was also not wrong and definitely is not a measure of her love for bb but is a measure of her sense of responsibility to do both parties justice. in short prags and bb both were in  a bad situation with few ways out and each way would have hurt one person or other so they were trying to salvage the situation by taking the route that would least possible people preferably only them. yet the entire situation was not just theirs to control hence when they tried to control it it only got worse.

but with time abhi and dadi realised rabuls love and also realised aliya never suited purab despite her obsession with him. and even then pragya had concerns for aliya well being( undeserved but still) coz once again prags was thinking of both families. so once abhi convinced her of his genuine wish to help and his support prags happily celebrated rabuls alliance coz her both families are not torn by it which made it even more happy for rabul which was exactly what prags wanted for bb. support for her love from everyone and not alienation.

finally i think writers made appeals to regard the childs future in akash and rachnas wedding coz they were creating ground for prags arguments when tanu truth is out. and basically watching that scene i felt like prags was thinking of tanu as well as akash rachna at the point. the topic of a child is at the moment close to her heart and thoughts coz of dadis wish and also tanus truth.she was apppealing to everyon eon that angle for it had the potential to convince akash and rachna and also both families.

the slap scene is yet to be aired but i dont think that prags deliberately badmouthed dadi. i think her frustation at tanu situation and in her attempt to convince the family regarding akash and rachna broke thru and made her question dadis judgement. but once the damage was done prags decided to continue the game coz it was effective in putting her out of the house.

as far as tanu scenario is concerned, prags is supporting her mainly for the baby but there is also the problem of prags going deaf and i say that coz since she heard the word pregnant from tanu prags has stopped listening as in really listening  to abhi. despite abhis passionate speech of hating her so called prank and his obvious hurt prags has not yet clued into the fact that abhi has fallen for her. so even if  she heard it she is not ready to believe it that abhi loves her coz that would make it all the more painful to leave him. she has been so prepared to hear his no despite wishing for a yes that she is not ready to acknowledge his love. and she has been rejected enough and in those circumstances it was easier to walk away coz she expected it. but knowing and accepting abhis love and still leaving when she doesnt want to is much more difficult  hence she is trying to make it easier for both of them by following hate track. she had just one confession of love at a very bad time against months of hearing that they were not suited for each other from the same person - which would she find more convincing? hence prags is not listening to abhis love and thinks he is better off with tanu and hence the push. but luckily abhi is smarter so i have hopes he will convince prags of his love - abhi style.

so is pragya selfless? no . is she selfish? not entirely . what prags is a very beautiful girl who is made to feel like ugly duckling, a loving wife under the mu that her hubby doesnt reciprocate said love and a daughter and daughter in law scared for her ma and dadi. so once  again she is working with what she has and one cant put her decisions under simple labels such as selfish or selfless. pragya is many things but she is also human hence she will have faults and will take wrong decisions for right reasons .

finally pragya is a character and characters are based on not complete reality but parts of it. characters are based on people but not completely only in parts that too the dramatic versions coz it is a drama. so most of the times to highlight a characters certain traits some traits are given backseat or altogether ignored. thats what keeps happening to all these above characters. hence 
all of us suffer inconsistency for sake of drama in the story

p.s. sorry if the post is too long

ritzee967 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivkriti

Why pragya one speech to suresh matters so much when BB has done same thing on new year party when suresh was drunk he was confessing his feelings for BB so at that time why BB has to say about Pragya feelings for suresh as that was out of topic there n that too at pragyas in laws place  as Pragya had already moved on at that time 

First if all, Bulbul speaking out of Pragya's feelings about Suresh in her inlaws was NOT at all out of topic, there it was needed, rather only reason why Bulbul has so much against Suresh, is that he left her Pragya di ! And the thing is all the Mehra's or Pragya's inlaws very well were aware of the deed to an extent. Questions on Pragya regarding Suresh are not new, Abhi her own husband, man of the MM , made a havoc of it during MMS track in much disgusting manner. There those things from Bulbul had to come, it was inevitable rather than out of the topic. Bulbul didn't utter a word that would harm Pragya, rather many things were made clear, reason behind why a man left a girl on the marriage, dadi and many other were aware of the fact, that Pragya's alliance of marriage was broken, so here they got there reason , that there is no mistake of the girl in it rather issue is something else.

But here, Pragya purposely used Bulbul's name to so called divert someone's attention. She actually played with the feelings and lives of the person who was at present in front of her and many other who relates to it. Here something else could have been done too, this wasn't the only way to deal with the thing, rather it was the worst of its kind.

It's like if Tanu has moved on from Abhi, and someone back compelling her, that how can you let this happen, if you can't get your happiness, other's also have no right over it! 

It was totally rubbish and lame for her to do!

Rather than making the situations go easy for Bulbul's life too, she made already unfazed things more complicated, by scratching those scars, which totally accounts to "OUT OF THE TOPIC"

Well if the thing comes "why so much matters ", I guess I didn't go overboard at all with this thing in my post which you are saying, I referred it as an example, how she uses Bulbul for getting her point or take her for granted.
And if comparison is to be done, then Bulbul's good deeds purposely are taken more overboard to great extent if they happen to fall at wrong place, but in the end prove something good only. Here toh Pragya did something which was nothing to do with with Bulbul's wellbeing, rather slight against, but I believe I did things in limits only, I m not saying kill her or throw her for these small small things, I just asked for little justifications. Still Thanks !!

ritzee967 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arashi

good points ritzee...i agree with your views..each and every fact is valid...i also wish pragya should have not interfered and let rabul get married as she did in case of akaash and rachna..this is a general view...but but but i think may be situations in both the cases(rabul as well as rachna akash) are same(which u clarified in detail) but circumstances are different...

i am not defending pragya..she did wrong things but unintentionally..
in case of rabul when pragya came to know dat purab eloped it was she who called bulbul and asked her to find out purab..and bulbul herself gave all the information to pragya about purab and pragya said don't let him go till i  reach there..otherwise bulbul have never met purab again thinking he got married to aliya..so here bulbul was also responsible...she gave lecture to purab but it was practically correct..all the rituals were done..roka engagement mehndi sangeet even baraat came jaimala was done only pheras were left and he suddenly eloped leaving aliya in mandap and aliya loved him (according to all of them)..though he left the letter and thanks to tanu she created even more misunderstandings..huh..and abhi came red in anger and started beating purab..so rabul not getting married in temple dat day was everyone's fault..pragya (for interfering) bulbul (for giving pragya all the details where purab has called her to meet)  abhi (for not listening to anyone just mad in anger) tanu(for hiding letter) it all happened very suddenly..no one out of these 4 present in the temple were in right frame of mind..
but in case of rachna akaash, akaash even didn't know dat girl with whom his marriage got fixed and dat too within a day(purab knew aliya since childhood though didn't love her was another thing) and dat girl sudha is dumb lolzz she was only taking selfies with abhi and was only happy and excited that she's marrying rockstar's brother..she didn't knw who akaash is..never even talked to him..yes u can say her family's  reputation got affected with dis but her feelings were not..and moreover the main reason for this wedding was dat inncent child's future which was above all which i strongly think is right..akash has changed and that child deserves both his mom and dad's love..in this case it was a sort of unnecessary zidd and ego of akash's mom and suresh not let akash married to rachna and rachna's anger towards akash which was wrong..all got fixed in a day much feelings and emotions were not involved..but in case of purab everybody's feelings were involved with him..daadi's and abhi's trust aliya's so called love..childhood bondings and lots more. so situation was more complicated...
again i am saying dat i think i have gone out of the topic..my main focus was to differentiate between the two situations and not to raise question on pragya or to defend her..
but ya whatever facts u have given hold true..like yesterday the way pragya stood up firmly for rachna akaash in future if required for rabul she should stand by them too...

Arashi I agree situations are same but circumstances different, I m not just saying about Pragya stopping marriage on that particular day only, I am questioning her about all the time being not putting any efforts like the way she did in this Akash Rachna fiasco. It wasn't the thing she wasn't aware of their love, or the fact that three lives gonna be turned into hell. Don't you think if here like she convinced Rachna in a firm manner, if she would have convinced Bulbul too like that, Bulbul would have agreed to get married to Purab. She kept Bulbul all the time in dark , about Abhi's plan of throwing her out of the house once Purab Alia marriage is done. The whole basic reason why Purab elope, even when Purab told this thing to Bulbul, Bulbul straight away disbelieved him on this and accused him of lying too. 
At that time also she had to leave the house of Mehra's, so why not the same way if getting intentional hatred and doing the correct, getting her sister her love back!
Regarding Abhi's trust, dadi's trust, if things would not have reached till that Jaimala and all, so dadi's trust toh might not be broken that much, she must have understood the things like she always does, after some disappointment or what.
And when it comes to Abhi, there when Purab-Bulbul-Pragya would have been standing strong with joint hearts not broken, there it would have been Purab confronting Abhi what all he did, how he married a girl on a mere revenge person, rather destroying her life, how he sent Purab away on those fake plan of his chachi getting sick, so that he could do all this. What is dadi gets to know about Abhi doing all that.?
In real things would have come out much better!

More yaar how can we tell about someone's feelings gets hurt or not, about the new girl who is left on that mandap, just because she was getting happy on getting married to Rockstar's brother, doesn't conclude she is dumb or something. She is a girl, who if agreed to get married to someone, has somewhat decided to submit herself for entire life in front of anyone. To get those feels of being of something else from now, somewhere else, isn't hard to come out, just because you very well got prepared for it.
For a instance, I'll give you Pragya's example only, she in entire show again and again pitted for being left on the marriage day by guys, the very first episode of kkb showed that, she suffered from the face of rejection, she before that didn't knew that guy, still her feelings, her sentiments were attached to the wedding, Sarla maa always cries, that ghar aayi barat chali gayii, here it goes the same, their were not any childhood relationships, so does not here, it's just that this girl's character is a side kick one, so her feelings or cries, worries are not shown that desperately, how the main protagonists are or even character like Alia. We can't say she didn't had a brother, mother, father who might have got very much hurt , that their daughter's life will be what after this. 

And about a BABY, so here it goes, Rachna having baby, she deserves to be with Akash, Tanu having baby, she deserves to be with Abhi, fine it's more practical sort of, if and only if , baby belongs to the men themselves , which here according to Pragya does. Affcos the innocent souls which is yet to born is nowhere at fault, they deserve to get love of both the parents.
But what amazes me is that in both the cases Pragya decides to play cupid, go out of her character, do even certain things like disrespecting Dadi, not caring much about her mother now, only because baby is involved. Frankly speaking, when this baby is involved, before marriage, it's NOT a respectable deed, but she supports it fulfledged, then why not RaBul's love. Why she didn't thought of doing anything for them. In Akash Rachna, she knew Akash has betrayed Rachna deliberately twice, in TaBhi relationship also , she is very well aware, Tanu's love for Abhi is to an extent an overboarded definition of love, she has seen Tanu all playing games with Abhi, lying, breaking that karvachauth fast and all. BUT RaBul , she has seen their pure love, then why their happiness for granted ???

All I expect from Pragya now, as what you said in last, that the way yesterday she stood firm for Akash Rachna, in the same manner in future also she should stand for RaBul too, if required! 
ritzee967 thumbnail
Edited!Edited by ritzee967 - 8 years ago
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ritzee..ok now i got it...u are analysing the incidents overall as a whole..big picture..situations from day 1 since pragya got to knw about rabul, then misunderstandings leading to abhigya marriage and after that whole purab aliya wedding track...the things pragya could have done but she remained silent..as i earlier said all your points are valid..no doubts in that...if from the very beginning she supported rabul and tried to convince truth to everyone the scene would have been very different.. due to her silence things got worse..misunderstandings instead of clearing became more complex..
    but as i said i was only talking about the situation in the temple..not the things which could have done before that incident...that day abhi's anger was at heights..for him purab was main culprit who betrayed his sis and left her in the mandap and dat too becoz of bulbul..without thinking anything he started beating him..confrontation ka time bhi ni diya..and purab fell from the stairs and eloped with bulbul..there was no time for anything..pragya was trying to make abhi calm down and talk to purab peacefully but before that purab took bulbul away...if anything could happen in favor of rabul (which i really wish kaash hota)it would be that they got married before pragya could reach there..so as u said she came at wrong time at wrong place..and at dat moment her lecture made sense (only at dat particular moment..if we forget and ignore what happened before dat day) and ya she herself was responsible for dis complicated situation becoz she hid truth from rabul
    and about rachna akaash's baby..i think it was correct only due to akaash's changed behaviour.. he has really changed and realised his mistakes rather blunders he had comitted..if aakash was not worth it and pragya forcefully tried to get him married to rachna just for baby's sake then it would be wrong..ofcourse single mother can take care of her child alone if father is not worthy and not ready to accept his mistakes and don't deserve to be called as father..
in case of tanu u are right...she is doing wrong..she should not hurt dadi and clearly tell truth to everyone..
ritzee967 thumbnail
@skcp 

I have no problem in Pragya getting Aaksh Rachna married, only thing which I said, she could have done this with RaBul too!
Glad she first got a hold on Akash's feelings and then changed for him, but then what Purab has done, according to me she was fully sure of his commitments towards Bulbul. See Akash did some very filthy deeds, what Purab did was not ethically correct, but that wasn't a big undue crime or sort, as compared to Akash. She very well got aware of the fact what Purab did was in LOVE. Purab was promised to Alia, he isn't a toy in the first place, that whosoever claims to put hand first will get it. He is an individual himself, who has solemnly right to decide to be with whom. Sister duo made hell out of that man, Bulbul did it for Pragya's happiness or wellbeing and Pragya her so called other motives. Purab being madly in love, decides to give himself away for his lady love, which meant EVERYTHING to him.

Pragya saw that this new dumb girl was not suited for Akash , so it motivates her to get Akash married to a better person, someone who can give him true love and he can lead a better life with. What then Purab ? She couldn't understand that someone as bitchy as Alia (who she knew was behind all the crap) will be suitable for an orphan guy, who never had a family. Why she didn't understand him that the reason he lost to her sister so early was because he was yearning for love desperately than any other character in the show. No doubt Purab had Dadi and Abhi with him, but for them also blood mattered more than this name sake one! Abhi how disbelievingly supported Alia, without giving Purab any chance, the way he always gives Alia , now too before saying anything to her, he gives her chance to explain. even Dadi, though she might proclaim Purab as the kid of house only, but never put out an effort to find that how her child could do this, if she really believed him.

Now don't tell me Pragya cannot sense Purab's loneliness, if she can give a thought about Tanu to this extent, that being mother of a baby, she deserves to get happiness for giving good news to his dad, than for once she should have given a thought about Purab's condition too & tried to convince that what all you are doing wasn't correct. So what is RaBul refused her to listen, so did Akash Rachna at times, but here she made a well organised setup which can give good results, there it was again, like I need to say something, so I am doing it. For RaBul there is always no special effort from her side.

And if you are talking about FEAR MIXED WITH LOVE, both the things for her Mom, fear of what if she gets to know about her fake marriage, she will suffer from some serious health issues. So what she did for that, she decided fine, let Purab Alia get married, my dignity, everything all lost, okay then also , very next day , I'll be thrown out of the house...now WHATTT????
Will now not her mother ask, why you have come back, now her mother won't get a heart attack for daughter's alliance be broken. See even if she would have stood for RaBul or not her alliance would have broken in both the situations and she was very well ready for that, she herself packed bags for moving out of the house.

You said she was in new surroundings where she was not in a place to gather support for anything, she knew she had to move out of the house after the wedding , it's better to try that fake hateness method then as it would have been less heartbreaking for dadi as she might not know her at that time this closely , or attached the way she is now, this makes more sense to me.

What was she sacrificing , actually nothing if it corresponds to an individual personalities, everything who was loosing was Bulbul and Purab, they were loosing their love, their life. As you said, she wanted to move out of that place, wanted to get some peace, now that sounds selfish in a way! One more you mentioned in your post that if Bulbul and Pragya would have agreed to get the ethical happiness at the cost of their mom, I am still there, Pragya has to come back home, so why not before only with her self respect intact. Why she underestimates her mother this much, when her mother could give her support during MMS time, then why she thought she would not at this time.

Rather what in actual broke her mother was her younger daughter did something shameful, that risked the well grooming alliance of her elder daughter. Her younger daughter acted selfish and destroyed the happy life of elder one.In actual the thing was thing was totally different, neither the alliance was grooming, it was a fake one,moreover it was because of elder one's happiness, younger one was giving her life in a way. I am sure if anyone would have made Sarla aware of the thing, she would have blasted at Pragya for doing so with her sister. The thing is nobody makes the things clear, they keep on letting MU increase.

If she would have moved out, Bulbul would have suffered taunts, she suffered them now also when she didn't moved. Remember how Alia insulted her during Dussehra function, or how Abhi was taunting RaBul when Alia told her that Purab has come here to meet Bulbul. Taunts they don't matter at all when you have your self respect intact and you are on a truth's side. Rather during that Dussehra function, just because of Pragya's happiness, impulsive, aggressive Bulbul, didn't spoke a word to Alia, the way she was insulting her!

According to me Pragya in real actually never understood what people wants or are upto. She creates a self bubble of her thinking and starts persuading. I'll give examples related to RaBul only, with whom this posts concern!

Sarla was throwing out Bulbul out of the house, accusing her for deliberately destroying sister's life. Pragya came to Bulbul's rescues there..and guess what she stated "Mom you cannot throw my sister away like this ", she used mom, that means she is asking her as her daughter, then she referred my sister, as if your sister is not your mom's daughter. Rather than questioning her about how can he throw her one daughter like this on road for other one. She didn't even tried to prove Bulbul right in front of her mother. There was loss for Bulbul from all the sides, she was getting broken up by all . She is not getting her love of her life, she is now disowned by her mother, nobody talks to her. What Pragya did for Bulbul, she just left her to suck in that disgusting place, securing herself in her mother's eyes as well as inlaws. Remember when Dadi called Bulbul in jhopdi, and Bulbul sensed that now dadi is also doubting her sister, though dadi didn't said things clearly, but Bulbul felt because of her, Pragya will face hatred, she at that very moment only, made the things clear to her about everything and took the entire blaim. No effort by Pragya was done to save Bulbul from any of that hell type life. She just left the things to be better for her with time. (She didn't cleared the MU that Bulbul is not at fault-used Bulbul, left her like that - taken for granted)
Just one thing she kept on doing, asking her mom to forgive Bulbul, which both the mother daughter patched up at letting her stay in house rather than roaming on streets.

There was a scene after MMS crap when Pragya came at Arora's for pagpheras, she was all talking blushy blushy about her blooming love. In all that when the thing of teasing came, she said to Bulbul that you will understand, when you will get married...I wanna ask on what thinking she said that, did she thought her sister moved on in her life. When Bulbul said no I can't , I can't live with anyone else than Purab...then Pragya was like just sympathetic, she was like don't say this. You will get someone, she was okay with Bulbul's talks of again sacrificing Purab for Alia, now what was the reason for her acceptance????? That she has fell in love and deserves to be with him, she no longer wants to move out of the house (using Bulbul's sacrifice as a time to make her husband love her), Bulbul is already suffering,let her suffer for entire lifetime (taken for granted), at that time you can say she became this much close to family, to take stand for her sister's happiness. This thing as according to show is only 1.5 months back. But no she didn't thought about it. Thank god Abhi came and did the things better- total rockstar way!

Recently Purvi excerpted some truth facts in front of Pragya, that because of her happiness, Sarla didn't allowed RaBul alliance, just because you said my sister can't be on roads she forgive her. Pragya slapped her for the reason of disrespecting her mother. This is only she said 'U cannot talk to my mother like that', again if she's her mother only? Rather than saying, that you can't talk to your mother like that. For Purvi also Sarla was other badi maa, Sarla is not only Pragya's mother. She needs to make this thing clear to both herself as well her mother,after that she was weeping, that Purvi thinks this about her, rather than for once also pondering over the views or clearing them. She just moved on the thought, she said all this in anger, for once she thought that she is affecting her sisters life.

During the swimming pool drama, she was almost sure that Bulbul's life taking attempts were made by Tanu, she questioned her, then what, on a lame excuse of family reputation if police arrives at house, she took her sister's life as granted, as if Police never comes to MM.

Only person who along with Bulbul got to know about that Acid incident was Pragya, Bulbul informed her first with a sense of belief on her, what she did, don't worry I will talk about it to your jiju, did she talked and took the thing seriously of her sister's life! I guess no:(

You said she is treated as ugly duckling, that scenario lost way back, from the day she entered MM, she is been provided with all the glitters and attention. Even on her sister's engagement, when the one who is getting engaged is being said that you are looking nice, but Pragya more. Even her sister never fails to give her boost, she even yaa she's most beautiful in the world. And do you think Pragya takes this thing as they are saying to cheer her, no I never felt she considers herself any ugly stuff, and definitely not she's damn pretty. During NY's she saw her husband praising of her beauty, when he wasn't aware that it was her. Eevrytime she gets the bestest family support possible, her mother always keeps her above her sister, even before marriage, she used to tell Bulbul to not come in front of anyone, as it will affect Pragya's life.

Though she has faced some two three rejections before her marriage, but such consistent support from every single person around her, could have get her on her feet. But no issues , I guess Abhi made her vulnerable the most, nevermind !!

All I really say, yes she do takes Bulbul for granted always, whether it comes about making her unite with her love, protecting her or anything. Yes she do that unintentionally, maybe in her subconscious mind she has just carried away with this thing. And I am seeing these things not only situation specific, but on a general view too.

Things have been done overboard now, I guess the matter has been taken to little different direction, but then here it goes!!

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well the show has been about pragya from day 1,. All other characters in the show have been used by CVS to move her story forward. That is what the writers intend to show in their story. Bulbul and Purab have always been used to move pragya and abhi's story . That's why they had a rushed love track, how else could pragya marry in June last year. Pragya did not get bulbul and purab married at the mandap because it suited the CVS more to keep them unmarried..that would build abhigya story in a better way. Now it suits cvs to make pragya get akash rachna married so that it can lead to tanu's relevation which again affects pragya directly. Purab and bulbul marriage is on hold because getting them married will not affect pragyas story much at this point of time. CVS may choose to get them married when they affect pragya or abhi in some way. That is when abhigya situation changes further. That's how makers have created this story and that's how it will be.