net troubles :((

Res.

Shanaya_MaNan Goldie
Shanaya_MaNan
Shanaya_MaNan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
loved this!! 
ClapClapClap

loved how you described nandini and the whole situation!
people need to understand why she acted the way she did!
they need to understand that nandini can't just go back to normal! 
i doubt that she even knows what 'normal' feels like now!
I'm just glad manik is there with her every step
of the way Smile
and he will not let nandini lose 
thanx for this much needed and beautifully written post Big smile

Edited by Shanaya_MaNan - 12 May 2015 at 3:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leelMKrayZee

NushIsh Goldie
NushIsh
NushIsh

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Love the post Aditi..people are so biased towards Nandini they don't see that what she is going through is real. All they see is her pushing Manik away and that gets them go crazy.  

leelMKrayZee

leel Senior Member
leel
leel

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Loved loved loved it ! You have said it so beautifully. You are blessed with words !

Thank you for this post. Please post this message everywhere incl. the CV's so they know that some people get their message and appreciate it too...

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MKrayZee

Paytonlee IF-Dazzler
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Makes me think what these girls will do if one of their friends goes through what nandini went through. will they call her overacting and she should be back to normal in one day. 
Im shocked that fangirls can understand manik's pain but not a girl's pain. I always thought girls biggest enemies are themselves proved right again 

Very insensitive! I sometimes feel like for some fans nandini has no identity but only tolerate her because manik loves her or else they will ignore her like the other girl casts.

Edited by Paytonlee - 12 May 2015 at 9:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambylicioussandy_111MKrayZee

sandy_111 Senior Member
sandy_111
sandy_111

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
take a bow grls...so beautifully u both hav described nandini in ur wnderful wrds...in real lyf evn a touch of a stranger in a wrong way takes away ur sleep fr several n8s...n in ds case its hr own teacher goddam guru ams student ,she is bound to react in such a manner...she cnt b normal injust one n8 dt wd hav been ridiculus fr me...,often wen we r too lost we dstanc ourself frm d rest of d wrld especially dose hum we r close to ...nandini's state has been described beautifully by u guys... Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MKrayZee

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Absolutely beautifully written...
As much as I m surprised to see few members out here bashing Nandini ... I m glad thr are few who are sensible too...

As I said in one of my earlier posts... Its relief at least Manik understands Nandini is going through and is trying his best to support and help her...

Thank u for this post...

AmbyliciousMKrayZee

Ambylicious Senior Member
Ambylicious
Ambylicious

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
WOW.. u have written so beautifully. ClapClap
I could actually feel what nandini must be going through. It made me think of what all I went through.
I have faced a similar situation in life and I know how it feels. My first reaction was also to blame myself and i pushed all my loved ones away from me as I thought i didn't deserve their love. I even misread some of their feelings as pity which made me feel even more pathetic. As someone rightly pointed out, u tend to retreat in a shell and keep thinking about the situation again and again ,blaming yourself for not understanding the intentions earlier and not listening to people's warnings. You keep repeating the scene in front of your eyes wondering what if u had done something differently, u wish u could turn back time and change things. Its a vicious circle of blaming oneself, self pity, staying alone, having depressive thoughts which takes a lot of strength to break it. 

It took me time and lots of love and support to get over it but I did it and so will Nandini. Thats what I love about this character that she is so human and so nicely written. Plus niti's acting does full justice to it. Its sad how ppl here have a tendency of over reacting on every lil thing. Thank god, I didnt have such ppl around me at that time otherwise I wouldnt have been able to recover.

Whenever I felt hurt and thought of giving up,d manik in my life told me 'Nobody said its going to be easy, but once its over it'll make u a stronger and wiser person' and I will always be there for u no matter what.  That's the line that kept me going in my darkest days and looking forward in life even today.

Thanks a lot for this postClapHug

love
Amby

Edited by Ambylicious - 12 May 2015 at 11:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinni557leelMKrayZeeSayali_23

Go to top