Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Fantasia_junkie

Yep! Ditto.. I feel the same too.. He wasn't being insensitive to Mahi tonight.. He was just angry at Ananya's lack of professionalism.. 
After all, he's the hero.. πŸ˜‰  He will keeel the news telecast! And we'll all be holding our hearts out on a platter tomorrow night.. 
But at the same time, I do not want them to portray Ananya as the weakling, and make her accept her mistake.. Coz in a way, she really went out of her way to save Mahi, even if it was a temporary solution.. 

haha.. Unbeatable chemistry between them! πŸ˜†  The actor playing Khalid is simply mind-blowing! 

yes, my fangirl heart never lies, and this time i am so sure that he will ensure that both Mahi and KKN are at the safest zone possible. Kabir's ideologies are yet to be understood by his colleagues and his employees, yes no wonder he gets 100% votes for being a hitler. i think KKn needed one.

Yes, i do not Ananya as the weakling, but if she becomes happy and satisfied with the consequences of the 9pm telecast then , this will be a fair game. And i also feel if she will be given an explanation by kabir also, depends on how much success he garners with this.

Chemistry was palpable and outright sizzling. Rajeev was at his intense best 
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Malika

Avni, I don't think I need to say it again and again, but you just leave me enraptured with your aesthetic writing skills. Seriously girl, WORD! πŸ‘

Hey.. You my dear, are no less.. 
thank you soo much!

I totally agree to the title of your post, whatever happened tonight indeed blurred the lines between right and wrong, between Black and White. Ananya did for Mahi, what was best according to her. The concern, the disgust, the pain for Mahi's pitiful condition, it was all totally justified.
The slap to the creepy guy, giving Mahi emotional strength, taking her to home and arranging for a doctor, and even being ready to sacrifice her job/career to safeguard Mahi's already torn and butchered self-esteem, EVERYTHING Ananya did today again proved what a brave and strong-headed girl she is. When practicing her morals,  she does not even care about letting her hero down. I feel the risk she took today, it was much more than just losing a job. It was about probably losing her whole  career, losing all her savings/money to pay for the company's debt and most importantly, losing her hero's trust! And if she still listened to her heart and decided to save
a girl at the price of all these things, I must admit my respect for her increased by atleast several folds. 

Absolutely! And maybe I am the only one, but I really liked that she didn't go running to Kabir or KKN (Although if she did, all of this could be avoided..) 
She took a stand of her own.. 
We all take huge risks, but very few of us are prepared to face the consequences of those.. 
Ananya knew what would happen if she lied and refused to hand in Mahi's story.. 
So she wasn't trying to engage herself in social work willingly.. She chose to protect a woman's dignity above all, and that says a lot about her inner strength! 

But being so right and strong, I don't know how Ananya could make the mistake of not trusting Kabir, once again? :(   Even after the case of Nidhi and Dr Sinha, she thought he would exploit Mahi's story and berate her on a public platform. It was pretty clear he would not present Mahi in a wrong light when he didn't divulge the celebrity's name to Ronnie. I don't know how Ananya couldn't gauge it? Yes his reply "I can sell my morals for a news" and his sensational promos are to be blamed for misleading her but I think she still needs to understand her hero a little better or perhaps these repetitive incidents of breach of trust on her part might actually provoke her to dig deeper into the inner layers of his personality, than just knowing his first job or first article! Only if she could have trusted him a bit more, and requested him to consider Mahi's case with utmost sensitivity as she has been sexually assaulted and is not in good health, he won't be so agitiated.

Yeah.. That's where I feel she failed him, and KKN.. Her job was to fetch the story.. She could have put forth her POV, and am sure even Khalid and Malvika would have understood the sensitivity of the situation.. Mahi was actually a living corpse.. 

Then again, when have Khalid And Malvika given her a reason to trust them to be human.. πŸ˜† They're all after news, TRPs and #1.. 
In case of Kabir, she should have displayed a little more faith in him.. And I guess she did, when she confessed everything to him.. It may seem like that but I think she wasn't trying to fight him, but perhaps she too expected that out of all people, Kabir would sympathise with Mahi and understand her.. 

So when he lashed out at her, and rightfully so, she will obviously think that she was right in her thinking.. It'll only add on to everyone's assumptions of him bring cold-hearted.. 

Honestly, I still do not see why Ananya can trust him blindly.. Yes, he has proven himself in the past- but it's the sensitive nature of the case that might have affected a bit too much to let her trust anyone at KKN.. 
I feel this case might seal KaYa's 'trust' in each other.. But only if they TALK!  Ananya's investigations and Kabir's monologues are not going to help anymore.. 

That brings me to  the BEST scene of the episode tonight - 'the pinning to wall' moment! ☺️ As much as I LOVED that scene for it's raw passion, I LOVED it for the insightful and unrestrained exchange of emotions between KaYa - for the clash of ideas between them. But according to me, that scene, particularly, Kabir's anger and  his disgust, had a deeper meaning to it. He sent Laxman behind her because he had a doubt on her sensitivity coming in way of her duty, but by lying to him and not keeping trust in him, she hit him where it hurts. All that rage, that disappointment, it was not because he was against her ethics or morals, it was because she let him down. She took a decision against her people, against her job, and that too without even consulting or showing slightest of faith in them. And that fact indeed makes all his anger justified. Though he showed that he is angry on her because he only care about trps not morals, but actually he was more angry on her for failing his belief and trust in her. Something he is already  overtly sensitive to - "His people. specially the ones he hopes would, not trusting him"

Aah yes! A brilliant perspective.. Though she wasnt wrong entirely, he may have taken it personally and hence the angry lash-back.. 
I'm pretty sure he understands her POV and why she had to do it, if only she had trusted him and told him the truth, things would be different.. 
Work ethics wise, she is certainly wrong.. But by breaking his trust that he was slowly starting to place in her, she doesn't even know how much damage she has unknowingly caused.. 

Ofcourse as always really excited to know how will Kabir present this news and how will he manage to get Mahi from Ananya's place. May be Ananya's brother, whose abrupt mention happened today, might help him. Though that's just a guess.

Naa.. I feel Ananya herself, will bring Mahi to KKN.. πŸ˜‰
As good as telling him that I trust you, now prove me right.. 

PS1 Rajeev honestly I wanna say to you...dude! you don't have any damn right to kill us like that! πŸ˜‘ I mean first all that goosebumps inducing passion and then the walk in precap!! ☺️You can be penalized for so much sexiness man!! :X

Hahaha.. I could barely think straight.. had to watch the Episode twice to actually filter out His Hotness's scenes and focus on the rest.. πŸ˜‰

PS2 CVs, post this Mahi case, I want the story moving ahead pls! Yea I know Kabir can be rly mysterious with his ways to handle things, in his actions and reactions, but this might become repetitive soon. Also we are falling short of time already. So better move to something more crispier and new soon.

Aaah! Ypu stole the words out of my mouth! πŸ˜†
Not just repetitive, but that isn't going to let Kaya progress ahead either.. 
They'll forever be stuck in this hero-worship, trust, and lack of trust situation.. 

What I want to watch NOW is Kabir opening up to Ananya.. If not personally, but atleast on a professional level.. 
He could perhaps begin with a lecture on why she was wrong and she wasn't.. That will give her an insight into the real him! 
And once that is established, she will never again disappoint him atleast where trust is concerned.. 

He too has to understand that there is a lot more to the seemingly stupid and innocent Ms.Kashyap.. 
And there is their past.. 
It's about time they move aheas now.. 

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

yes, my fangirl heart never lies, and this time i am so sure that he will ensure that both Mahi and KKN are at the safest zone possible. Kabir's ideologies are yet to be understood by his colleagues and his employees, yes no wonder he gets 100% votes for being a hitler. i think KKn needed one.

Yes, i do not Ananya as the weakling, but if she becomes happy and satisfied with the consequences of the 9pm telecast then , this will be a fair game. And i also feel if she will be given an explanation by kabir also, depends on how much success he garners with this.

Chemistry was palpable and outright sizzling. Rajeev was at his intense best 

Yessh! 
Me too thinks, Kabir will be able to strike a balance between the two, but the question remains - What will provoke Ananya to bring Mahi to Kabir, and trust him to treat the matter with utmost sensitivity? 

That's where tonight's spoiler will come into play, I suppose..

As for Kabir being understood by his colleagues, I feel partly he is to be blamed for it too.. 
He's always been a loner, a one-man army and just as how he expects them to be professional and answerable to him, I feel he too has a sense of responsibility towards his colleagues.. 

He's got to be more approachable.. And no I do not mean that he has to go around justifying what he did in the past or his present actions, coz that is soo not Kabir Sharma.. 
What I do mean is that now they're a team, and his colleagues cannot place their trust in him blindly, without him proving to them that he values it.. 

So far, with Nidhi Rane's case and Dr.Sinha's, yes Ananya trusted him, but that was based on facts and her own thinking.. 
Here she needs to be able to trust Kabir as a person, not her boss or hero.. Coz the issue is a very delicate one.. 

That is where our makers have to step in, and move on to the next level.. Now is the time to start unwrapping mysteries surrounding Kabir, and releasing him from his past.. 
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Khalid and entertainment

Yahaan sirf teen cheeze bikti hai.. saas bahu and entertainment.  πŸ˜†

A whole piece of chocolate fudge!!!  My My!  πŸ˜†

The culmination of that thappad was so natural and apt!πŸ‘  Any woman on her place would have done that!

You will shudder to hear but theres a village wherein prostitution is adopted as official profession to earn livelihood.  their hubbies, bros, kids or fathers r thr official pimps.  If a girl at marraigable age fails to secure a groom, she has no choice but to turn to prostitution.  Its shameful but its throbbing truth!  *sigh*

I support Ananya's approach, simply because her intention had always been to save Mahi and in process provide her news channel with a shocking news.  But then she just wanted some time for Mahi to recoup.  Was it too much to ask for?  She has been a loyal honest employee.  I am sure she would have loved to decide on it after talking to Kabir but she didn't get that chance.

Kabir knows when she does her nautanki.  She can never hide a true lie from Kabir especially when she knows how its gonna affect him professionally too! The gult was written all over her face but she was helpless!   Incidentally kabir didn't look angry initially.  He looked as if he was observing her keenly and trying to find a reason behind her such shocking stance!

The hold and drag scene I agree was completely unnecessary!πŸ˜†  And yes I see no one complaining.  Wer is that Mahila morcha now? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aah. their chemistry is sizzling!  More so because of their strong characterization and a superb screenplay! 😳

I think neither was wrong.  If Ananya had some time in hand to present Mahi's state, things wouldn't have spiraled out of her hand.  Kabir was obviously furious but we know that any thing on Mahi now would affect her badly.  She is in a fragile state of mind.  I think he too would've changed his decision had he met her once and would have come to same conclusion as Ananya did.

Originally posted by: violette

Khalid and entertainment

Yahaan sirf teen cheeze bikti hai.. saas bahu and entertainment.  πŸ˜†

Lol.. Sometimes I can't help but feel that he's running a news channel just for his daily dose of Entertainment.. And with Kabir at the helm, and the likes of Manav Gupta around, he's assured that there will be plenty.. πŸ€£

A whole piece of chocolate fudge!!!  My My!  πŸ˜†

Shussh! πŸ€¬

The culmination of that thappad was so natural and apt!πŸ‘  Any woman on her place would have done that!

You will shudder to hear but theres a village wherein prostitution is adopted as official profession to earn livelihood.  their hubbies, bros, kids or fathers r thr official pimps.  If a girl at marraigable age fails to secure a groom, she has no choice but to turn to prostitution.  Its shameful but its throbbing truth!  *sigh*

jeez! That is the real picture of Incredible India..  

I support Ananya's approach, simply because her intention had always been to save Mahi and in process provide her news channel with a shocking news.  But then she just wanted some time for Mahi to recoup.  Was it too much to ask for?  She has been a loyal honest employee.  I am sure she would have loved to decide on it after talking to Kabir but she didn't get that chance.

Kabir knows when she does her nautanki.  She can never hide a true lie from Kabir especially when she knows how its gonna affect him professionally too! The gult was written all over her face but she was helpless!   Incidentally kabir didn't look angry initially.  He looked as if he was observing her keenly and trying to find a reason behind her such shocking stance!

Ditto! 
It just happened too soon, and Ananya true to her instincts, jumps in first and looks around later.. 
That's just what happened.. perhaps she expected Kabir, of all people to understand her POV.. 

Lol.. How he manipulates her is just too good.. I wish a day comes when she gives it right back! πŸ˜›
He didn't.. Perhaps he was expecting her to react in a similar fashion, and hence had Laxman on her trail.. 

The hold and drag scene I agree was completely unnecessary!πŸ˜†  And yes I see no one complaining.  Wer is that Mahila morcha now? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Not me! πŸ€ͺ

Aah. their chemistry is sizzling!  More so because of their strong characterization and a superb screenplay! 😳

I think neither was wrong.  If Ananya had some time in hand to present Mahi's state, things wouldn't have spiraled out of her hand.  Kabir was obviously furious but we know that any thing on Mahi now would affect her badly.  She is in a fragile state of mind.  I think he too would've changed his decision had he met her once and would have come to same conclusion as Ananya did.

I think he will.. What remains to be seen is who relents first.. Will Ananya approach him again, or will he question her if she's had 2nd thoughts abt it.. 

from what we've seen so far, Kabir loves pushing her beyond her limits.. 
Perhaps this too is sort of a test for her.. 
Like I've been saying in my previous posts, he has already started mentoring her, without his and her knowledge.. 
And perhaps he wants her to learn to avoid the mistakes, he must have made earlier in his career.. 

At the end of the day, it isn't about being morally right in journalism - They have to be able to look at themselves in the mirror, and be proud of what they've achieved.. And Kabir seems to have reached that gray place.. 

violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
At the end of the day, it isn't about being morally right in journalism - They have to be able to look at themselves in the mirror, and be proud of what they've achieved.. And Kabir seems to have reached that gray place.. 

Wow! you stated that beautifully!  Ananya still thinks it can be all white!  Such nave girl!
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautifully analyzed whole episode.
Love ananya's slap, and kaya scene was awsome
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That is a brilliant post. Loved reading the analysis of every character. I think there's no right or wrong in this situation. Ananya is getting emotional and is being sensitive. Any girl wouldn't want to go through an ordeal so soon after being in so much pain and turmoil already. She's understanding that and wanting to give Mahi that space to heal. But on the other hand she did inform Kabir she was getting Mahi, took 2 lakhs from the office for the deal. The money has gone, promos are aired promising a breaking news to the viewers, and now Ananya is taking decisions alone which she has no authority to do, plus she's lying. So I do not think that Kabir is wrong as a boss to be angry at her for it. He may look like he can do anything for news, but I am sure he knows how to do so in the parameters of right and wrong. He sure knows how to get justice to the rightful and not be inhuman. If the promos hadn't been aired I am sure he wouldn't be so angry in the first place. And without airing this news about the model, how will it help her or anyone. Awareness needs to be created. As a professional I do not see his stand as wrong. Plus the man has plans up his sleeves at every given point. Will wait to see what he'd do now. 

The conversation between the leads was very well written and executed. They acted amazingly well too. 
Minionite thumbnail
I totally missed you on Monday πŸ˜‰, but nonetheless let's get to this one. And I'm really going to sum it up in a few sentences. 

I feel Evan Meekins quote really summed up the episode well.

I also remembered another quote as I watched that KaYa scene: The hardest decisions in life are not between good and bad or right and wrong, but between two goods or two rights. - Joe Andrew

For Ananya there were 2 paths: bring Mahi in and trust Kabir or hide her. And in both cases, she's both right and the choices are good. Yes I fully expected her to trust Kabir because somewhere I knew that Kabir wouldn't do wrong, but in that moment, in that second, after seeing Mahi's true state, I knew that somewhere Ananya wouldn't be able to do it (and no I do not read spoilers though I did read this one after the episode aired). Ananya is a journalist, but like she said, she isn't just about bringing the news to the table, but about bringing the truth out, about being sensitive, and not about sensationalizing news. And because of this she turned against the one person she trusts the most: Kabir.

On the other hand, Kabir feels deceived according to me. In the whole office, he stepped forward and shook hands with one person. He told her with that shake: I trust you, don't break it. And she turned around and broke it. Not with that stupid questionnaire, but by not trusting him back. And today he's out to prove that this misplaced trust is incorrect. I can just feel it.
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

I totally missed you on Monday πŸ˜‰, but nonetheless let's get to this one. And I'm really going to sum it up in a few sentences. 

I feel Evan Meekins quote really summed up the episode well.

I also remembered another quote as I watched that KaYa scene: The hardest decisions in life are not between good and bad or right and wrong, but between two goods or two rights. - Joe Andrew

I missed you too.. πŸ˜‰ 
The moment she read out that his wife's name was Shreya, I was in a good mind to tease you.. πŸ˜†
Alas! Was working a night.. I did try to look out for your post though.. 

For Ananya there were 2 paths: bring Mahi in and trust Kabir or hide her. And in both cases, she's both right and the choices are good. Yes I fully expected her to trust Kabir because somewhere I knew that Kabir wouldn't do wrong, but in that moment, in that second, after seeing Mahi's true state, I knew that somewhere Ananya wouldn't be able to do it (and no I do not read spoilers though I did read this one after the episode aired). Ananya is a journalist, but like she said, she isn't just about bringing the news to the table, but about bringing the truth out, about being sensitive, and not about sensationalizing news. And because of this she turned against the one person she trusts the most: Kabir.

Absolutely! And that doesn't make her weak.. She stood up to him yesterday, once again despite knowing that she was disappointing him, her hero and the man who offered her his gratitude and respect in front of the entire office.. That speaks a lot about her courage that went into making that decision.. 
Only, she has yet to be introduced to the uglier side of the truth.. Despite having a tragic past, she hasn't broken down but lives in a illusion that all is bright.. While her optimism, innocence and innate goodness is definitely needed for our hero to heal, she on the other hand has to learn to strike a balance, without being vulnerable to her emotions.. 
And who better than Mr. Sharma to teach her that! πŸ˜‰

On the other hand, Kabir feels deceived according to me. In the whole office, he stepped forward and shook hands with one person. He told her with that shake: I trust you, don't break it. And she turned around and broke it. Not with that stupid questionnaire, but by not trusting him back. And today he's out to prove that this misplaced trust is incorrect. I can just feel it.

That he certainly does.. I really think he already knew that Ananya wasn't coming back with Mahi.. Perhaps Laxman informed him, or he just knows his stupid reporter well by now.. πŸ˜›
That questionnaire although reminded him of his bitter past, he is way too strong mentally to let it affect him.. He brushed it away, and asked for those compiled answers just so he could analyse the mindset of the people he worked with.. 
Oh and btw, a lot of things were revealed eh.. πŸ˜‰
No baby.. Hussh!! πŸ˜Ž  (Yeh toh humein bhi pata tha..) πŸ˜†

Tonight, he will spin a news around 'drugs and celebrities' according to the spoiler, which I'm assuming you haven't read yet. πŸ˜› And manipulate the situation around, while buying some time.. 
Ananya, poor baby will have to face the consequences tonight.. 
What would hurt more than watching her idol shun her? 

Do you feel she might somehow agree to them covering 'Mahi's story' (of course, once Mahi recovers, and agrees to do it) and bring it up with Kabir? 
Coz either way, she'll realise that she was wrong in not trusting Kabir.. 
But in order to gain his trust back, she will have to put hers in his hands once again.. 

Or perhaps I'm expecting a bit too much.. πŸ˜†