STAR PARIVAAR AWARDS -Discussion Thread [D-DAY!] - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
n this.."on demand" spl selfie πŸ˜†

[

damn i realise its been months n months  n months i hv did KDpanti on a topic...thnx to u RB...feelin so good πŸ€—
Have all the voting being done ..it seems too early ..just 5 days to go 
n these "trailer" pics bhai posted before...again made sure v remain TOTALLY PAGAL for SPA telecast last year...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

n this.."on demand" spl selfie πŸ˜†

[

damn i realise its been months n months  n months i hv did KDpanti on a topic...thnx to u RB...feelin so good πŸ€—
Wallah all the credits for this selfie to us! 🀣
humne interview mein bhi nai choda! 🀣 :P
what kind of questions are generally asked... and what kind of questions they were asked πŸ˜›
ALL HAIL THAT TIME! *JAI HO* ❀️ πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
NB!!!! WE CRIED ON CALL YOU REMEMBER? shit i just remembered. after the telecast... you got so angry at me because i couldnt pick the call up and connection probs and all but when i did we all were like 😳 OHH GODD! first silence, then shrills and screams, and cries in joy! 🀣
goodtimes goodtimes! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

HUM sab duniya k different corners mein baithe hote thay but would manage timings also for these conf calls 😳 ☺️ πŸ˜› its been soo long now 😳 πŸ€”

YHM -__-

can that even return? πŸ€” i doubt πŸ€” :P
whatever, those were some GOOD GOOD memories! 😳
Edited by serendipity. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by serendipity.

Wallah all the credits for this selfie to us! 🀣
humne interview mein bhi nai choda! 🀣 :P
what kind of questions are generally asked... and what kind of questions they were asked πŸ˜›
ALL HAIL THAT TIME! *JAI HO* ❀️ πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

n bless my frnd who made sure our demands reach its destination...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i love this selfie more...bhai ka postin...perfect KD angle..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
LOLOLOL poor her man, she did so much for us 😳
remember she used to whatsapp DT and remind her!? πŸ˜› shit man! 🀣 stuff we made her do! your PHRAAND WAS AWESOME! *bows down* πŸ˜›
Originally posted by kanajigokul

I am staying outside India and for me only international favorite jodi option alone is coming, other options are not coming. I tried through several websites, but nothing is working. Is there is any reason for this? Or is there any other methods to vote for other options. If anyone knows kindly reply.
im outside india too, and i too can vote just for the best international jodi for now.
Are you on twitter? have you voted there? for Raman, Ishita and best jodi... there you can vote 😳

NB!!!! WE CRIED ON CALL YOU REMEMBER? shit i just remembered. after the telecast... you got so angry at me because i couldnt pick the call up and connection probs and all but when i did we all were like 😳 OHH GODD! first silence, then shrills and screams, and cries in joy! 🀣
goodtimes goodtimes! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

HUM sab duniya k different corners mein baithe hote thay but would manage timings also for these conf calls 😳 ☺️ πŸ˜› its been soo long now 😳 πŸ€”

YHM -__-

can that even return? πŸ€” i doubt πŸ€” :P
whatever, those were some GOOD GOOD memories! 😳

yes v cried...n u knw me...i ws cryin buckets...coz all tht v dreamt of..actually turned true frm small to big things..!!

(so wanted to post hand holdin one pic..bt i lost it seems)

srsly...those good old times..!! will never forget..!!

BUT comin to reality..waqt ke saaath bahut badal jaate hai RB..bt am glad for two v all were ONE then are STILL SAME ya say EVEN MORE CLOSE than last year...our perfect DIVAN..!! ppl can say nythin...bt am glad their frndship only grew with time..!!

LOLOLOL poor her man, she did so much for us 😳
remember she used to whatsapp DT and remind her!? πŸ˜› shit man! 🀣 stuff we made her do! your PHRAAND WAS AWESOME! *bows down* πŸ˜›

bechari ko maine kitni torture ki in the name of frndship..bt she bein sweetheart did it all for me..such sweetheart she is..