Ye Hai Mohabbatein

STAR PARIVAAR AWARDS -Discussion Thread [D-DAY!] - Page 60

ek-paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: isha01

njoy IshRa only n dont get hyper about DivAn --- Its lost F.O.R.E.V.E.R

njoy those images whatever DT shared... ONLY 😊 

How can it be lost F.O.R.E.V.E.R, when there was no existence in the first place? lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ek-paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hdivan

DT ll no longer share divan pic.

Did DT say so..?
If it's lyk that, it's her decision and I respect that. 😊

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ek-paheli

Did DT say so..?
If it's lyk that, it's her decision and I respect that. 😊

She did NOT... what BS! 😆
Kuch bhi assumptions! Guys, please get a life and stop assuming. also making a mountain out of a molehill... atleast that happens... theres NO MOLE OR MOLEHILL HERE... kaayeka pahaad?! 😆
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The ASSUMPTIONER please go through the new iv of DT regarding KP and the tweet today where KP called DT FREINDS FOR LIFE I guess sums their equation well.
A selfie doesn't decide their relation n of it does then deepika singh n diagana is kp's bff because they had pic with him.

I mean like seriously is it necessary to share everything they has??
They don't show off their personal equation doesn't mean any rift or something happened.

And divan' s life doesn't revolve around each other that she won't come online lolzzz she can avoid the requests easily
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thought divyanka's green dress was awful and so was the makeup and hair. I think she was trying to do something different but it backfired. that picture of her in the black and purple dress looked liked she was going to a goth themed birthday birthday. so disappointed with her SPA looks an what was anita wearing, I normally love her style but that yellow outfit was awful.  Mihika looked pretty though, surprised to see her in the worst dressed list.
-MS- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweety_10

i think this is the link
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qdqrt_hot-news-sbs-segment_tv

Thanks 😊

dt came online on insta but avoided all questions n divan requests
she answered only about her mom health
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Divan? Why are people so obsessed about them? Why do we always need to have a selfie or interview to clarify where they stand with each other? Hume sirf Ishra se matlab hone chahiye. And as long as Divan give amazing performances and gives justice to Ishras characters, why the hell would we need anything else? They have their own life and they have the right to live it the way they want. DTs life doesn't revolve around KP and neither does KPs life revolve around DT. if they're friends, which I think they are, then they know it and that's enough for them. They don't need to justify their relationship or friendship to anyone else. Certainly not with Selfies. 
sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously, how inconsiderate is Divyanka Tripathi for not posting a picture with Karan Patel.

No matter that she has a thousand concerns flooding her mind, like oh, I don't know, her mother's poor health, her recovering from multiple foot fractures (and being unable to walk on her own two feet properly), and choosing to persevere through her personal plights and fulfill her professional commitments.
OMG she only replied to comments regarding her mother's health? A criminal like that should be put away... locked in a room with her co-star and forced to take selfies, to satisfy some so-called fans.

The audacity of some people. How dare they choose how to live their respective lives.
Edited by sidivyapall - 8 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sidivyapall

yeaaah, how INCONSIDERATE is Divyanka Tripathi for not posting a picture with Karan Patel.

No matter that she has a thousand concerns flooding her mind, like oh, I don't know, her mother's poor health, her recovering from multiple foot fractures (and being unable to walk on her own two feet properly), and despite all of that, choosing to persevere through her personal plights and fulfill her professional commitments.
OMG she only replied to comments regarding her mother's health? A criminal like that should be put away... locked in a room with her co-star and forced to take selfies, to satisfy some so-called fans.

The audacity of some people. How dare two different individuals choose how to live their respective lives.

well I don't blame fans for wanting divan selfies but clearly karan is not interested because fans always get the wrong idea, so better to just let it be.
Edited by pomegranate - 8 years ago